Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

D/P Cloning Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyEeveeVGC

As much as I hate a glitch I will post this one here.
It is one of the only glitches that work on D/P that has been done.
From the Nintendo pokemon Boards.

Notes:
* You can clone both ITEMS and POKEMON
* You need WI-FI to be able to preform this glitch
* Your file is 100% Safe from being deleted(Your game has double save technology, where it stores the other saved file as a BACKUP)
* Make sure to ALWAYS offer your pokemon to a pokemon that no one will have. That way noone takes your pokemon during the process.
* If you wanna DUPLICATE a Item, Give the desired item to the pokemon you are willing to duplicate.

Instructions:
Step 1
Goto to the Global Trading Station(GTS). And Log in.

Step 2
Once your in the main menu of the Global Trading Station. Goto "Deposit". Since this is your FIRST time doing so. use a Pokemon that you don't care about.

Step 3
Depost the pokemon(that you don't like) into the GTS, make sure you offer it for a Pokemon that NO ONE would trade for it. Cause if someone trades for the pokemon in the GTS, Then the whole process goes bye bye.

Step 4
This is the hard part. It should even be considered as the main step into duplicating your Pokemon.
If you are afraid your Pokemon would be traded during the Process, then please refer to the Article about "Preventing Your Pokemon from being Traded".

After depositing your Pokemon It will now say: "Checking GTS's Status...." Then on the VERY RIGHT of that message. You will see a CLOCK.
The clock is considered as a LOADING CLOCK. Well this Little clock here is the KEY to duplicating your pokemon succesfuly.

Alright you want your Clock to go around 8 Times. On the 8th spin. SHUT YOUR DS OFF.
It DOESN'T have to be exactly 8 spins! If you cannot get it to go around 8 times, then please read the Article about "If your DS doesn't make it to the 8th spin".
Your goal is to shut your DS OFF 1 TICK before it the loading is complete.
*Make sure your not to close to your router for this. The Closer.. You are, the faster the connection.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5964/clockgifpw7.gif
Heres a little .Gif Animation. I hope this helps alot of people. If this animation has helped you with the glitch. Please PM me immediatly.

Step 5
Turn your game on. You should get a error message:
"Your file has been corrupted. Previous file will be loaded"

Don't worry. This is normal. Your file is SAFE. Don't belive me? Then please go somewhere else.

Step 6
Log back into GTS. If done correctly. you should have 1 POKEMON in your BOX/PARTY and the other in GTS waiting for your to retrieve it.

Step 7
LOGOUT AND SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!

If your DS doesn't make it to the 8th spin:
1. Deposit a Pokemon that has no value. Example: Bidoof, Starly, ect.
2. Once you deposit, you would find a message saying "Checking GTS's Status" along with a clock.
3. Count exactly how many spins it takes until the trade started. Repeat this step and log down how many diffrent results you've counted. Do it about 3-5 times.
4. After completing your log. See where your clock stoped MOST of the times. Lets say your clock always stopped at 7.30. Then next time you do it, you would shut it off at 7.25, or possibly 7.15.

Preventing Your Pokemon from being Traded:
Follow these 4 easy steps. And your Pokemon will be less likely to be traded.
1. Never, I repeat. NEVER ask for a Legendary Pokemon, Hackers ALWAYS go for them first.
2. Choose a Pokemon that no one would have in their box. EXAMPLE: Oddish, Starly, Mankey, Gastly, Ect.
3. NEVER ask for a level 9 and under Pokemon. ALWAYS ask for level 100.
4. To reduce the chances of your Pokemon being traded even more, is by specifying your Gender. This will reduce your Pokemon from being traded by a long shot.

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dqjuX5ZKX08

now i can get 100x rayquazas. awesome.

also, i'm gonna clone my wobbuffet w/ leftovers so i can have a team of 6 wobbuffets w/ leftovers

probably.

id rather just clone stuff in emerald if i need to...it seems MUCH easier.

the only stuff i would clone are TMs and stuff, i think im only gonna raise stuff to lv 50 anyways, no need to go nuts on rare candies

probably.

id rather just clone stuff in emerald if i need to...it seems MUCH easier.

the only stuff i would clone are TMs and stuff, i think im only gonna raise stuff to lv 50 anyways, no need to go nuts on rare candies

true but to those of us who don't have Emrald or are Noobs to the whole thing, this is a god send.

in regards to the OP. You could ask for a level 9 and UNDER Infernape (as he evolves at 36), i've heard people say it's better then asking for a lvl 100 caterpie or something, either way, i hope they fix the glitch shrug, it's going to ruin GTS if it hasnt already.

When u clone Poke, does their EVs and IV get clone too if you've already trained them?

I tried it three trimes now, and still no copies

Last edited:
I would assume so, since it is exactly the same pokemon from the last time you saved.

I now have 3 Cresselia XD

Why does it have to be a Pokemon you don't care about? Why not just make the offer something you really care about but for a Pokemon such as Infernape level 9 and under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back