Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta Gyarados: Delta Reactor

Orange Soda

As seen on the PokeBeach scan:

Poke-BODY: Delta Reactor
As long as any Stadium card with Holon in its name is in play, each of your Pokemon that has [delta] on its card does 10 more damage to the defending Pokemon (before applying Waekness and Resistance).

So if I had 4 delta Gyarados in play (with a delta attacker and a Holon Stadium), would the base damage of an attack increase by 40 or just 10?

I'm inclined to think 40, but I'm not certain.

Weezing doesn't do damage, so it can't do ten MORE damage, since it does zero initial damage.

Each body basically acts as a darkness energy. Anything that applies to darkness energy applies to this body as well. Since darkness energy only adds to BASE DAMAGE, and Weezing DX has 0 base damage for it's liability attack- no damage would be added. it would still lay damage counters until the defending pokemon has 10hp left. Not only that, but Weezing DX is not a Delta Species pokemon, so this wouldn't even apply to it to begin with.

it doesnt say you cant use more than one delta reactor, so yes. unless they make a "new" ruling on him.

Last edited:
it doesn't say 10 more damage for each Delta Pokemon you have in play.

It says that a Pokemon with delta on its card, when that Delta Pokemon attack 10 damage will be added.

+10 for each gyarados, its possible to reach +40 with four gyarados although i doubt ull run 4 gyarados and what are the chances of 4 gyarados in play? im thinking +20 would be enough ^^

The way it is worded, it is like a Darkness Energy or Strength Charm, it gives +10 more damage to Defending if the Attacking Pokémon has [delta] on its card. It does not mean count the number of [delta] Pokémon in play and add that amount to the attack damage.

Poke-BODY: Delta Reactor
As long as any Stadium card with Holon in its name is in play, each of your Pokemon that has [delta] on its card does 10 more damage to the defending Pokemon (before applying Waekness and Resistance).

In other words, Gyarados delta will do 10 more, Dragonite delta will do 10 more, Metagross delta will do 10 more, etc, etc.

Back