Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon playtesting: Flygon Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Now, this is one of three decks I've been working hard on to play competitively at sanctioned E-on tournaments. Although VERY weird, Flygon actually works!

Oh yah, what the Japanese cards do? Well, if you're confused abot certain trainers/Pokemon, thenFakecard.com has the goods! :D *Sorry, too lazy to post 'em ^_^""*

Flygon Spectrum

Pokemon (18):

3 Trapinch (Sandstorm)
3 Vibrava (Quick Charge)
3 Flygon (Rainbow Burn)
3 Zigzagoon (Sandstorm)
3 Linoone (Ruby/Sapphire)
2 Azurill (Sandstorm)
1 Kecleon (Sandstorm)

Trainers (24):

4 Switch
4 Potion
3 Professor Oak's Research
3 Oracle
2 Lady Outing
2 Mr. Briney's Advice
2 "Master" Professor Birch (Don't ask. Inside joke ;))
2 Ancient Ruins
1 Town Volunteers
1 Pokemon Fan Club

Energy (18):

3 Fire
3 Water
3 Grass
3 Lightning
3 Fighting
3 Psychic

Anyone remember those cool Ho-Oh decks from Ne-on? Well, they're back!
...Kinda =/

Use Ziggy/Linny to get out your big stuff, then use Vibrava and Flygon to spread out your energy across the field!

Now, what I'm aiming for is a much faster setup. That way, I can handle the better decks like Gardevoir ex. However, I haven't had much in the lines of fieldplay, so much as playtesting (The Plano store I go to is starting its E-on tournaments next Sunday, so I haven't been to a single tourny for it yet =/).

Any help is really appreciated! This deck's good, but it still feels like something's missing...

well, since your main firepower is Flygon and Linoone, here are my suggestions:

-1 Kecleon
-4 Potions
+3 Moo-moo milks
+1 Town Volunteers
+1 Fan Club

Sorry dude, dosen't look like Rainbow Burn Flygon made it in to the U.S. set :-/. I could be wrong, but I didn't see him in the U.S. card spoilers. Too bad, you made a gr8 deck around him...

As far as I know there are no full spoilers Swampert. Especially through the Gym I've only seen a few cards. They have shown 1 Flygon but it was already known that there are supposed to be 2 Flygons including this one.

SwampertEX said:
Sorry dude, dosen't look like Rainbow Burn Flygon made it in to the U.S. set :-/. I could be wrong, but I didn't see him in the U.S. card spoilers.

Where do you find US card spoilers???!!!

I agree with BLiZzArD. Power Plant should help out more than Ancient Ruins, considering your Supporter count. Also, instead of the Azurill, use Wynaut or Dunsparce. Other than that, it basically looks good.

Dkates, if I want to keep up my current strategy, then playing with Wynaut would be too risky, seeing as how only 3 energy in my deck would work for him. However, Dunsparce does seem like it'd do more for me in the long run. *goes and playtests* ;)

How come it's become a national pasttime to dig up my old crap decks -_-

Last edited:
haha im sorry i just found it and well im probably gonna b disceplined now or something.well i thought it was funny to bring something back that was 2 years old...

Last edited:
SlimeyGrimey said:

Some people were like "Sorry dude I don't think they made an american flygon with rainbow burn" and stuff, so i said I thought they made one. Maybe you guys think I'm a dork because i had "my satandings" in my signature for so long :redface: .

spartan-104 said:
haha im sorry i just found it and well im probably gonna b disceplined now or something.well i thought it was funny to bring something back that was 2 years old...

Sure, since you know its against the rules to do that, please check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back