Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DS Friend Code Thread

I decided, that since I hate playing Multiplayer games alone (they are called Multiplayer for a reason you know), I would start a thread for people and their friend codes. I just hooked up w/ Nintendo WiFi at the McDonalds in Auburn, WA (on Auburn Way for those who are curious) and schooled a few people in Kart (3-0). Anyways, I figure we call list our friend codes and have fun playing Kart and Animal Crossing with fellow Pokemon fans (escpecially since AC:WW's WiFi can only be used if you register codes of and with other people). Well, I guess I will start things off with my own codes and native fruit:
(IMPORTANT: Make sure that when you post your ACWW Code, write your character and town names exactly as they appear in the game, in order to avoid any confusion)

Animal Crossing:Wild World-- 4682-1215-6350 (Allen in Gamerton)(Pear)
Mario Kart DS-- 068780-197999 (Allen)

Hopefully, other people will be willing to post their codes so we can play together. Just remember to play nicely (at least in Animal Crossing, the gloves are off in Kart). Remember to bring fruit when you go to other people's towns (lets help each other make more money.)

peace
phantom

Each time I am playing ACWW, I will try to open my gate to let other players come over to Gamerton.

Times I will be available: I will sometimes be on around 11-12 in the morning (Pacific) on weekdays and occasionally on Saturdays, anywhere from 10-2 due to school. I will try to edit this if I am certain I will be the McDonalds on a particular day since I don't have the ability to connect at home (darn dial-up).

Last edited:
Mario Kart DS : Got New Mario Kart because I had to sell my MKDS and DS to get the new Red MKDS Bundle. ( WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I LOG ON TO WiFi )

I am on:
8am to 12pm Mon & Wed
8am to 9am Tues & Thurs
Unknown on Fri, Sat, Sun

Last edited:
My Mario Kart is

Friend Code: 347952-210777

User Name: Mitch

No Animal Crossing friend code yet, hopefully soon... Anybody who wants to play can AIM me @ Dark Spectreon. I can only play at McDonalds right now, but now that I got more free time, I will be there more, AIM me if you want to check and see if I am available.... I AIM from my phone, so I am almost always on, wether I am actually available or not is another story... usually you can catch me early afternoon or late evening.

PS: my fruit on ACWW is Apples, and hopefully I can set up tomorrow since Nook will be closed and my house upgraded.

just a question, when you get the game, where do you find your friend code? I'm asking because I'll probubly get mario kart for critsmas and I want to know in advance

Zaniken said:
just a question, when you get the game, where do you find your friend code? I'm asking because I'll probubly get mario kart for critsmas and I want to know in advance

You must link up with Nintendo WiFi using your game and the DS you plan on using to link up w/ on a normal basis. NinWiFi treats them as a single unit and will give you the code after you hook up. The McDonalds on Auburn Way (on the left if going north) is set up with Waypoint. I went in today, bought lunch, sat down, pulled out Mario Kart, and went to Friend Code on the WiFi menu. I was then issued the number you see above for Kart. I was then able to play (and beat) other people from McDonalds, while I ate my Chicken Selects.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Isn't there already a topic for this?
This thread allows for people with either one game or the other to post their code(s) without worring above sifting through posts talking about how awesome both games are (Totally Awesome in my opinion). Anyways, I created this just to get friend codes (and find out what other people's fruits are). I felt that this would be easier then looking at 2 different threads. I am killing to birds with one slingshot.

peace
phantom

By the way, my fruit is PEAR!!!

Vileplume ROCKS! said:
Animal Crossing: Friend Code 3135 9334 7963 (Alan) (Brandon)
Open gates plz i need a shop to sell plz

Just to clear things up, is I'm guessing Alan is your character name and Brandon is the name of your town...

Just asking...
peace
phantom

cool...I can't help you today, unfortunently, I at home and have dial-up. I going to try to be a McDonalds on a daily basis at the times listed above. I will keep my gate open so people can come over to visit.

peace
phantom

Mario kart:

When someone plays me can you tell me how many stars are next to my name?

Animal Crossing friend code: 3135-9334-7963 Name: Alan : town Brandon
Add me and open you gate i must see more people. and if you need a shop to sell at i will let you in as long as you leave the shells around my house alone.

OK, how lame... You actually have to know somebody, them be on line at the same time as you, and they have to choose to let you in? Is that correct?

Anyways, here goes my Animail Crossing Wild World info

Friend Code:3221-8339-5073
Name: Mitch (really getting sick of Spectreon being 1 to many letters to fit!!!)
Town:Lavander
Native Fruit: Apple

So if someone here has already done this Wifi connection, please explain how it works.. thanx...

Zaniken- You should be able to this easily from your home. We can, amazingly enough, and we have the same as you guys now.

Phantom Dude-I don't think Grandpa will want us to post these on here. I will talk with you tomorrow, or Sunday, or Monday.

vileplume, you should definitely consider getting AIM, it's alot easier to talk to ppl about going to eachother's towns that way.

Anyways, is it just me, or are peaches and pears a lot more rare then apples and oranges? Also, are there any other fruits besides those 4? I've heard that coconut trees can appear, but theyre not native starting fruits...

I'll be adding everyone who posted codes in a few minutes.

Burninating_Torchic - There are also cherries in addition to those fruits you named. They grow in my town, so if you would like some just let me know.

Back