Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

(E3 News!) EX: Unseen Forces Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it, for two reasons.

1-if the name for GS/SS, it don't fit.

2-If the name for another set, the set don't fit, because it most likely won't match up to being next rotation's base set like GS/SS would.

charking said:
I don't like it, for two reasons.

1-if the name for GS/SS, it don't fit.

2-If the name for another set, the set don't fit, because it most likely won't match up to being next rotation's base set like GS/SS would.

Unseen Forces...Hidden Power...28 frickin' Unowns?

Last edited:
Professor_Chris said:
Unseen Forces...Hidden Power...28 frickin' Unowns?
Do you honestly think that the set would be based around Unowns?Besides, you can see the Unowns. It wouldn't make any sense...

It's not GS. I've said it before. I'll say it again, it is not GS. I know you were hoping for that, but the evidence certainly points to this probably being another simultanious release.

Dark Legendary Master said:
It's not GS. I've said it before. I'll say it again, it is not GS. I know you were hoping for that, but the evidence certainly points to this probably being another simultanious release.

Even if you are right, you should put your opinion as fact. And clearly, your opinion is only based on one piece of evidence... And even that one piece of evidence gets seen different ways.

~ So even you're opinion is very flawed, yet alone fact.

Honestly, what other set could it be, Eidolen Forest is about the Movie and i doubt we will have that, so it should logically be GS/SS.

OMFG, Its not GS/SS, why the hell are you trying to make up some random link between gold and silver and hidden forces? get over it.

exodus said:
OMFG, Its not GS/SS, why the hell are you trying to make up some random link between gold and silver and hidden forces? get over it.

Random link? There's no proof of this set being GS/SS, but there's no proof it isn't GS/SS either. With no information pointing towards either things, why try to claim to know for sure so early? The only thing people have seen is a logo, and already they pretend they're so sure. Honestly, believing you're right about anything after only have seen a logo like this is what I call "random".

Last edited:
Eidolon forest (or w/e it is called in JPN) will have Rukario Ex in it (someone mentioned it). They cant simultaneously release it in US. My guess would be:

JPN
GSSS
Eid. Forest
third set
fourth set

US
EMERALD
GSSS (unseen forces)
JPN third set (simlutaneous release)
Eidolon forest (pushed due to Diamond/Pearl release)

Last edited:
Tego said:
Random link? There's no proof of this set being GS/SS, but there's no proof it isn't GS/SS either. With no information pointing towards either things, why try to claim to know for sure so early? The only thing people have seen is a logo, and already they pretend they're so sure. Honestly, believing you're right about anything after only have seen a logo like this is what I call "random".
I'd like to see a link between unseen forces and GS/SS and not a weak link, not a pitifull "but unowns are unseen forces....I think" I want hard evidence too, until then, I am in the firm belief this is a new set.

"Hidden Power" = "Unseen Forces"

As is apropos to such a revelation: "Duh."

And yes, I know this is still a weak link. I'm just brainstorming.

Luxatos said:
"Hidden Power" = "Unseen Forces"

As is apropos to such a revelation: "Duh."

And yes, I know this is still a weak link. I'm just brainstorming.
As was said earlier, I doubt the Gold and Silver set will have unowns as the centrepiece, it'll most likely be ho-oh and lugia.

OR they can split GSSS + Fera/Typho/Mega half decks into two parts:

one being centred about Unowns (unseen forces) the other about Lugia/Ho-oh.

OR Lugia and Ho-oh might be those unseen forces.

Oh, don't be disrespectin' the Unown... my Q-P-A-X deck mess you ALL up big time! Seriously... it beat everything... an old Chansey deck, even. Back when Metal Energy still worked for Chansey.

I feel we will get a bunch of the Eldorien (the japanese set) Forest's cards in this set plus some of the GS/SS, then when the next set comes out, we can get some of the next japanese's set plus the rest of GS/SS, and then get the rest of the Forest cards when the movie comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back