2 Basic metal
3 Heal Energy
4 Boost energy
3 Cyclone energy
2 Scramble energy
4 Metal energy (Special)

Total: 18

= 60 cards

The strategy is to start with mawhile/ hoothoot and use delcatty's energy draw, and the Ex's Constrain power to get the same hand size as your opponent.
Copycat helps achieve this too.
Once a couple of noctowls have fallen send in declatty ex and upstream for big damage. discarding energy is a big part of this deck and boost fits perfectly.
The mawhile start is great as it keeps hand size under control as well as getting out your basics. Use celio to get your evos out and use "call for family" with mawhile to evolve them pretty quickly.
Tv reporter aids the draw and allows you to discard the energy in order to "upstream" later.
The main lategame strategy is to have your deck consisting of all energy due to upstream, and use Tv reporter and pokedex as well as Energy draw in order to constrain with Delcatty EX and then use upstream for a realistic 80 - 100 damage a turn ( exluding pluspowers and strength charms).

P:thumb:lease let me know if you have any thoughts/improvements, or a good deck name!

his power lies in boost energies as he only needs colourless energy, if your using scramble, he doesnt need discard. He's a stage one, so no need for candies and you can get him out faster. Also he doesnt have a horrible weakness to empoleon decks.:biggrin:

lol it's very close to one. A lone piplup doing 40 dmg to an infernape with no nrg is quite hard to contend with.

Actualy infernape takes 20 damage from a lone piplup with no energy but also if you have 4 plus powers a lone piplup can kill an infernape with no energy

Thinking about it, Noctowl is theoretically more solid to set up since Infernape relies on you being able to get a Rare Candy turn 1-2 AND Infernape himself (hence why Budew is ran to pick up the candy), while Noctowl can always set up turn 2 so long as you have him.

Thank you! Finally somebody who understands the deck! Can we please have no more posts along the infernape line as this thread really isn't about it. There are loads of threads on the darn infernape anyway. Lets try and stay on topic please?:tongue:

Since this thread has gone from a single card discussion to now a deck discussion with a deck list in the original post, I have moved this thread to the deck help section.

what? somebody is going to actually help out? weird.....

here is my improvements.

4-4 noctowl
4-3,1 delcatty ex

16 pokes

4 Tv reporter
4 Celio's Network
1 Castaway
2 Strength charm
1 Buffer piece
3 Pluspower
2 Copycat
2 Stevens
3 Mentor
3 Windstorm
1 Warp point

Total: 26

4 boost
4 Holon WP
8 Water

16 nrg

enjoy.

Whats up with the basic metal? I'm I missing something? o_O

Anywho, nice deck but no Mawhile.

or, at least not 3 of em. Its more like a tec if anything.

what? somebody is going to actually help out? weird.....

here is my improvements.

4-4 noctowl
4-3,1 delcatty ex

16 pokes

4 Tv reporter
4 Celio's Network
1 Castaway
2 Strength charm
1 Buffer piece
3 Pluspower
2 Copycat
2 Stevens
3 Mentor
3 Windstorm
1 Warp point

Total: 26

4 boost
4 Holon WP
8 Water

16 nrg

enjoy.

That list only has 58 cards.
I would max out mawile or take it out. Also you might consider using the CG mawile instead.

Cheers but there is a strategy to PK mawhile. By using call for family on turn 1 it's quite possible to get a turn 2 noctowl and boost for 80 dmg. As its early game, hand sizes are similar, allowing for a good chance that both players have the same amount of cards in their hand.

The holon WPs are a good idea and i'm trying to find a way to fit them into the deck. Thanks!

:thumb:Any more help is greatly appreciated

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

on a serious note, this deck needs changing:

4-4 owl
4-3/2 cat (3 pk, 2 ex)

4 tvr
3 celio
4 pokedex
4 copycat
3 masterball
2 windstorm
4 pluspower
2 warp point

4 boost
4 scramble
3 dre
3 heal
3 cyclone

try this tom

---

Use expletives again and you're not going to have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back