Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eviolite On TCGO

cabd

Well, I went to build Durant and have fun. But no. Eviolite is bugged. It might as well read "this card does nothing but sit there and laugh at you" because it sure as heck doesn't reduce any damage. I filed a bug report, but it's disappointing that such a metagame-related card bug would be allowed even after the two days of bug fixing in a row we JUST had.

Is this a localized problem, or is everyone having this issue. And the N not working thing isn't helping either, to be honest.

I haven't found Eviolite to be that big a deal in my self testing.
So many attackers can do big damage that it hardly seems to matter.

Eviolite is a big issue when it comes to Dragon vs Dragon.

It would be a lot funnier if Durant was 'bugged'.

For me, Eviolite stacks on the same pokemon and doesnt reduce damage. So in one match (just for fun) it got to sit there and laugh at me x4 on 1 Durant

Eviolite is a big issue when it comes to Dragon vs Dragon.

It would be a lot funnier if Durant was 'bugged'.

I actually had a bug with Durant in a game yesterday.
I managed to get all 4 Durant out on turn one.
I click on Devour.
One card is discarded.

... and that's it! Where's my other three discards?

Luckily, it worked correctly for the rest of the game. Just that first turn was shorted.

Is Rocky Helmet bugged as well?

By the way, random thought but did anyone else get a kick out of the term bugged being used next to a Yanmega avatar? Just sayin'.

TCGO is almost as buggy as me right now, yes. It's not enforcing the "one trainer-item per pokemon" rule. Also, if you deal self-damage, rocky helmet triggers. So for instance, you put defender and rocky helmet on zekrom? It deals 140 damage to them, 40 to you. (Because defender is still bugged to not help self-damage)

Put four rocky helmet on zekrom and, well.... let's just say you'll be a cheap cheater who deserves to get reported.

Yesterday I played someone who put 3 Eviolites on a Mew Prime. I won, it just took longer than it should have. It's annoying to have the cards not working the way they should!

There had to be an attack.
But that's not working properly.
It needs to prevent the damage, like Special Metal, not heal it.

Thats how it's been working for me. Even if the attack brought a reshiram to 140 hp it'd heal the 20 before getting knocked out, so it's still effectively the same. Perhaps aside from things like rough skin?

It also has the unfortunate problem of not getting rid of bench damage.

I've lost games to that.

Back