Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Expedition to Skyridge being banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haur

Any news that banning Exp and up???

Are there any news that the Expedition, Aquapolis and Skyridge will be banned? I hope not but seem they are not Nintendo cards, they maybe banned later. So got or not? Please lMK

Everyone says that they will be banned/rotated after Worlds.

Last edited:
Monkey said:
Everyone says that they will be banned after Worlds.

Is that true ? If that happen so all the trainer such as Prof Oak, Copycat and Oracle will be banned and cannot be u se right?

I don't remember where I heard the news that they would be rotated out of the format, but it was not on the internet. Someone in real life told me, but I don't remember who it was. ^_^;

It would also make sense for them to do that. Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge are a series of sets that if were to be rotated out, would be done together.

Haur - when the Modified Format changes (after Worlds), and Exp - Sky are rotated out of modified, that doesn't mean they are banned. It just means they are no longer allowed for use in a Modified format decks or tournaments. They are still legal in unlimited.

Hold on, another question, in Japan "EX: FireRedLeafGreen" Is NOT considered an ADV set (ADV=EX, or so I thought) does this mean that PUI Is comboing the two sets into one big EX set?

Rainbow - Thanks for your information.

Yes, i also wan to know that the Ex:FireRedGreenLeaf is a TCG or a GBA games? If it is TCG , what ex cards does it contain?

Game AND TCG set.

FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes of the old Red and Blue versions for GB, onto the GBA! *green was the japanese blue. At first we got red and blue, but japan had red and green, and released blue later*

TCG Set:

EXs:
Charizard
Venusaur
Blastoise
Gyarados
Mr Mime (poke-power blocks all Even Damage upto 180) (20, 40, 60, 80...)
Mr Mime (poke-power blocks all odd damage upto 170) (10, 30, 60, 70...)
Clefairy
Electrode
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

I have recently heard that POP was talking about banning Expedition to Skyridge sets after Worlds, and I was wondering if this is true and if so is that going to happen for sure?

Yep, as soon as the FireRed LeafGreen set comes out Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge will become illegal in modified. It will be Ruby Sapphire on.

No set is ever banned!! But it is likely that the eCard sets from WotC will be cycled out of modified format and that modified will become RSon.

You will still be able to play with all card sets in unlimited and friendly games..

That's what I meant. The only sets you can use in modified will be R/S, SS, DR, M/A, HL, and when it comes out FR/LG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back