Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fake Lv X's on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just reported the listing to ebay. It still has over 4 days left, which most counterfeiters don't do. They usually post it for the lowest time allowed so they can't be caught.

Yellow border around Honchkrow and Dialga cards are a big tip off. Should be that foil stuff. Also color looks weird on Magmortar.

What makes it sad is that the seller is a Power Seller and that it already has 5 bids.:nonono:

It's conceivable that he doesn't know they're fake.

If you look at his feedback history and note what he normally sells, Pokemon cards are not on there.

Appears the auction ended with zero bids. He's a sports card seller. As Kaga stole the words right out of my mouth, he probably doesn't know that they are fake.

i just went on ebay and typed torterra lv X and while i was going down the list i saw a fake torterra lv X as well so fake cards are becoming easier and easier to make. who know soon we may all be playing fake cards because there are sooooooooo many

It looks like he terminated the auction himself.

"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing."

Maybe he got the message?

I wounder if he bought them off Ebay or privite seller and tried to sell them.

I also emailed him and he replied that he never knew they were fake as he was selling them for a friend of his. He did explain that he knows nothing about pokemon cards either.

I also emailed him and he replied that he never knew they were fake as he was selling them for a friend of his. He did explain that he knows nothing about pokemon cards either.

That good I kinda hope he hadn't bought them and would end up losing his money. Just think his friend will be when he find out they are worthless.

I always contact the seller first.
I never assume that they know they are selling fakes.

I got a couple fake Magmorter LV X's a year ago on ebay.... The outside borders were a different shine than the normal X's.... The fonts where the Hit Points, Mag X's 130 was different than on the original card... And the retreat cost white dots were like the older cards looked.... The sellers name was James Hollis from California.... He said he DIDNT know the game at all and he was just selling.... He lied... And I have two fake cards to tinker with... :(

Look at the Ebay pictures for these 3 items.... Unfortunatly there's a ton of these clowns on the net....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back