Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

First EX card revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I was hoping for a something different than the exs... Oh well, let's see where they go with these EXs.

I want to play Mewtwo EX/Emboar now...

The trainer card in the top left looks pretty amazing looking. I don't know if it will be any good, but it looks really cool.

Drew

Ok so all they need to do is anounce stevens advice or a new card that has same txt and bring back cards like castaway, cessation crystal with new txt for abilitys and windstorm and I will be a happy pokemon player !!

...good lord. 170 HP basic...and it's Mewtwo. The attacks are fine, but, that HP is...uh, pretty freaking beafy.

Any idea what that text box is in the right corner? I think I have an idea, that it works like the pokemon ex mechanic where, if knocked out, the opponent takes two prizes, but I'd like confirmation.

Ok so all they need to do is anounce stevens advice or a new card that has same txt and bring back cards like castaway, cessation crystal with new txt for abilitys and windstorm and I will be a happy pokemon player !!

Oh god not cessation crystal, that was awful.

The card is absolutely amazing. Best part is that it's not going to be the only one. 100% guarantee you that there's a Kyurem.

...good lord. 170 HP basic...and it's Mewtwo. The attacks are fine, but, that HP is...uh, pretty freaking beafy.

Any idea what that text box is in the right corner? I think I have an idea, that it works like the pokemon ex mechanic where, if knocked out, the opponent takes two prizes, but I'd like confirmation.

Yes, that's what it says.

Bulbapedia said:
EX cards have a significantly higher amount of HP as normal Pokémon, and players take 2 prize cards when they are defeated.

I'm thinking based on this that is the meaning of the box.

EDIT:Ninja'd by The Supes

So, Mewtwo EX.

It's got potential. Unlike Zekrom and Reshiram, it doesn't really have any particularly viable energy acceleration, but it does hit hard and can abuse Eviolite well. Jirachi-Shaymin could be used for later game if you feel lucky, I suppose. Quite honestly disappointed though, as Mewtwo rarely has a chance to shine, and somehow I feel this will be no exception.

---------- Post added 08/09/2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

No.. Speed Stadium was much better.
Posted with Mobile style...

Amt has the right of it. This is just Lucky Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back