2 Castaway
1 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point
2 Moonlight Stadium

8 Fighting Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Boost Energy
2 Scramble Energy

PWN you Opponents weakness with LB Moonlight lets you give psy and dark free retreat to OHKO with Breloom

HOLLA

NICE ORGINALITY!!! I like this, I dont know what ANY of these pokemon do except for Breloom, so that is ORGINAL!!! Where are the celios???
-3 Dusk,-3 Master, -1 Stevens, -1 Scott, -2 Strength Charm
+ 4 Celios, +1 Night Maintenace, + 4 Cessation Crystal, + 1 Warp point

That should Make it More Consistant, HOPED I helped!!!

Maybe im going out on a limb here... But the original Four Corners wasn't that good in the first place, and it had alot better pokemon that hit for 2 NRG(hypno being the main attacker)

When I saw a non-Jimmy Ballad thread of a Jimmy Ballad name my first thoughts were something inexpressable on the gym.

But seeing this list, wow I really like it. The Breloom/moonlight/psyshic combo is so good.

Couldn't resist

Last edited:
I dont like the Whiscash. You dont have any energy acceleration and having a pokemon that has a 4 energy attack isnt that great. Plus the first attack is only good if you dont attach a DRE to it. I am not sure I like it. However, I do like both Breloom and Grumpig. I think that you can change some of your energies around. I think you can afford to add 2 Multi, which would allow you to play Gorebyss from GE. I do think you need some type of draw. I think Claydol is something you would need, but I am not sure if you could make it work with 1-1 line. I do like the Lanturn as it is always good in decks with special energy. I also think you need 1 more Night Maintenance. I am not sure what else I would change, but I dont think you need 2 Scott as even with 5 gyms you should be able to draw them. I would drop it to one. You can always castaway for it. I would also play atleast 3 Celio's. If you do play Claydol, then it allows you to play Wager as you can recover from it.

Just a few thoughts.

Drew

LEAKER!!!!! :( Anyways, the lanturn has been chucked for dol. Its just need for consistancy and empoleon/gatr are dead.

Well, the point of Moonlight and Breloom is that you do 120 to Dark and Psychic, which is quite common. Whiscash and Grumpig is what gets to weakness of Mag and G&G. However i don't get how the Lanturn fits into this deck.

Well, the point of Moonlight and Breloom is that you do 120 to Dark and Psychic, which is quite common. Whiscash and Grumpig is what gets to weakness of Mag and G&G. However i don't get how the Lanturn fits into this deck.

read lanturns power then attach a DRE to it

HOLLA

Hmm, not a bad card. But still, i don't think many deck you will play against will be weak to Lightning. However! I really like this deck/list

sometimes I wonder how you play in the same state as me the other got what I said right away you use lanturns power to take a F energy from a poke that got KO'd then send it up attach DRE bye bye with 80 shot

I was clarifying. ;) I thought you had said you wanted to attatch a DRE from the poke. I getcha. Is this really the actual SD thing? Lotsa low HP pokes... you have to get going fast, besides that nice! But would 80 really KO something besides something like Banette? Everything these days has about 130 HP... :/

Well, it is a fast stage 1 so if things go well you could get some early KO's with 80. I think this list looks good, fast stage 1's that do a moderate amount of damage. Perhaps this is what the format needs in the form of Rogue's

*cant believe this WAS POSTED* >.>
ya... gatr isnt big anymore(waits for darthpika to post otherwise...)... looks good though!!
4 corners FTW!!

Hi PokeMontoya,

Nice list. Once the Eeveelutions are released consider Leafeon teamed with Jolteon, Espeon, Vaporeon and Umbreon. Umbreon hands the entire team a free retreat and cancels weakness. This should make Lake Boundary even more effective. Leafeon can fuel the entire team and Espeon hands them a needed health boost. The rest is there to benefit from weakness. Once Pokémon Radar and Buck's Training are out they would be an awesome addition to this deck.

I dont like the Whiscash. You dont have any energy acceleration and having a pokemon that has a 4 energy attack isnt that great. Plus the first attack is only good if you dont attach a DRE to it. I am not sure I like it. However, I do like both Breloom and Grumpig. I think that you can change some of your energies around. I think you can afford to add 2 Multi, which would allow you to play Gorebyss from GE. I do think you need some type of draw. I think Claydol is something you would need, but I am not sure if you could make it work with 1-1 line. I do like the Lanturn as it is always good in decks with special energy. I also think you need 1 more Night Maintenance. I am not sure what else I would change, but I dont think you need 2 Scott as even with 5 gyms you should be able to draw them. I would drop it to one. You can always castaway for it. I would also play atleast 3 Celio's. If you do play Claydol, then it allows you to play Wager as you can recover from it.

Just a few thoughts.

Drew

its 20x damage times the counters so if it has 80 its 150 with a DRE not to bad for a final shot with a whisker pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back