Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

grandfathered professorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Leod

Has anyone heard from Nintendo after registering to have their professorship grandfathered? I haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't either, so I would assume they're just going to handle them all at some point rather than as they come in.

Hello,
I sign up for the grandfather Porfessorships about a week ago and and
I heard that they are suppose to send our cards
trough our E-mail around 6 to 8 weeks. That include the
Master Porfressor too untile the make our real Porfessors' cards. that what I heard.
:cool: :) ((sorry about my grammer or my spelling)) :eek:

You also have to think that we have till Sept to register, they are trying to get both the R&S Challenge and Sandstrom Pre-Release together, so just given them a month to get through everything. IM sure Nintendo will get to is as soon as possble. Remember the WOTC Professor program took a little bit to get up and running also, and Nintendo it taking over from them, and trying to pick up were WOTC left off to keep the game going. :D

Don't fret it. I do not see any leagues listed right now, and leagues are supposed to start, what, on Friday???

A lot of energy toward Pokemon is being lost right now, as predicted in a transition.

Nintendo is attacking with a lot of energy, but let's hope they can give us the support we need to keep us going.

Nice for Wizards to give us MPs some ammo to keep us going in the transition - had 35 at league last Wednesday, with 16 playing in a limited sealed event (heard that was more than some R/S Challenges so far)

Still have a lot of product to give away....to keep in going during the transition.

Looks like I'll have to see you all at Indy for the R/S challenge (if the GL there needs help, let me know)

thanks

Meganium45 (e-mail me!)

I personally would wait until AFTER September 30th for anything to actually happen. I would guess there would be some Professors who will sign up ON the 30th, and I'm sure Nintendo would like to do all this verification and so forth after everyone had a chance to sign up. :)

Actually, I *HAVE* heard from Nintendo.

I recently moved and the Professor List has my old address. Nintendo (David Schwimmer) emailed me to get the address right and to verify that I was the person on the list.

So something is going on in the background right now.

I haven't heard anything yet, and I have an address mismatch as well. I guess he hasn't gotten to everybody yet.

European Professors can't fill in the form, our adresses don't fit in it.
I hope we will be grandfathered too.

We will probably be able to transfer to the new Professor Program when the plans for Europe are announced sometimes later this fall.

A lot of Professors received a nice letter from MTM today.

The WotC Professor Program ends on August 31.

At Orgins, I saw a sign in the Nitendo booth say
"Professor Program starting in September"

hey qustion: i wasnt fully awake one day and i signed up for the grandfarthered professership when i wasnt a professer cause i thought it was for new people to apply(wasnt fully awake like i said) would this effct me when real sign ups for new people come about.

Anyone hear from Nintendo & their Professor Program?

I just now received the following message from l][email protected]

---

Your Professorship application is approved!
Welcome to the ranks of Pokémon Professors! As a professor, you qualify for our benefits program rolling out this October.
We look forward to working with you!

Your User ID is ...

Your Password is ...

---

Cool!

(Now if I just could just figure out what the User ID is for...)

Last edited by a moderator:
From [email protected]...
Welcome to the ranks of Pokémon Professors! As a professor, you qualify for our benefits program rolling out this October.
Your User ID is XXX
Your Password is XXXXXXXX

I edited out my info, but there you go, proof they're working on it!

(Just came to my inbox.)

Baboon said:
From [email protected]...
Your User ID is XXX
Your Password is XXXXXXXX

I edited out my info, but there you go, proof they're working on it!

(Just came to my inbox.)

i signed up before my friend, and he got his but i didn't get mines... whats up with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back