Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Heatran LvX and Moltres

MrMeches

Heatran LvX appears to have a Powr that allows to reattach discarded :fire: or :metal: Basic energy to the same :fire: or :metal: Pokemon that discarded it for the attack costs. This brings ot mind a card that some attempted to make work in Moltres!

There is a scan on another site giving the text, but this would allow for a possible 100 every turn! Also, by discarding 1 energy, it gives the chance of powering another Moltres when played!

THis brings to mind the chance of a gr8 Fire deck possibility with Buck's and also PlusPowers!

So will it make the Grade??!! Guess Cities will tell us that answer!!

Interesting though!!

Fish

True... I know it had some limited success.. and there are some here that could def make it work!

It will be really interesting if it is Stackable... Heatran! It doesn't show you can't use more than 1, so this will be interesting!

Fish

Moltres needs :fire::fire::colorless to attack and discards all :fire:

So if you only play :fire: energies then you would need to discard all 3 and heatran only gets to let you keep 2

Moltres needs :fire::fire::colorless to attack and discards all :fire:

So if you only play :fire: energies then you would need to discard all 3 and heatran only gets to let you keep 2

...and then you atattch another next turn. :p

well hmm just add a few Lightning Energy and add a Raquazza to the deck and you can put a L Energy on Moltres and get both Fires back, seems like a pretty simple solution to me

well hmm just add a few Lightning Energy and add a Raquazza to the deck and you can put a L Energy on Moltres and get both Fires back, seems like a pretty simple solution to me

Bingo. I would add a Houndoom or something that burns to take advantage of Heatrans other power.
my magmortar deck is going benefit huge from this heatran.

Heatran lv.X is broken. It has too many good combos that just turn every discard for major damage into discard 0-1 for major damage. It's the #1 card I am looking to get from the new set.

Infernape/Magmortar/Blaziken/Rapidash/Magnezone lv.X/Moltres/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc FTW

Heatran LvX appears to have a Powr that allows to reattach discarded :fire: or :metal: Basic energy to the same :fire: or :metal: Pokemon that discarded it for the attack costs. This brings ot mind a card that some attempted to make work in Moltres!

There is a scan on another site giving the text, but this would allow for a possible 100 every turn! Also, by discarding 1 energy, it gives the chance of powering another Moltres when played!

THis brings to mind the chance of a gr8 Fire deck possibility with Buck's and also PlusPowers!

So will it make the Grade??!! Guess Cities will tell us that answer!!

Interesting though!!

Fish

Actually you can bring back two of ANY basic energy from a :fire: or :metal: pokemon. Even more broken.

Lets just say i know what im playing at cities and Heatran X will be in the deck...

I just have to find an energy accelerator for the deck... hmmm

*begins thinking about what fits into the deck*

Ugh talk about being an expensive deck... time to start trading for the cards now...

5 Lv.Xs plus trainers and other pokemon....woo hoo.... ugh

Back