Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HoPe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzywuzzy229

I was wondering what deck is this. I see it around and then I try to search it on google and it gives me "hope" decks or something along those lines which isn't what I'm looking for.

^ more on that: HoPe is a really complicated SP toolbox that consists of a bunch of anti-meta tech cards. (Example: if Jumpluff is seen in your area you would run HoPe with a 1-1 Blaziken FB)

To be honest it's just a stupid techy deck that won't win in any good Meta.
If it somehow does good it was probably by complete luck.

1.) Throw all of your SP cards against a wall
2.) Pick them up at random
3.) throw in shuppets and stuff
4.) ?????
5.) PROFIT

To be honest it's just a stupid techy deck that won't win in any good Meta.
If it somehow does good it was probably by complete luck.

Which is how Elekid won BRs, CCs and even hit States hard, throughout WA and OR, all throughout last season with it.

Not trying to discredit him or anyone else, but I just don't think the deck
is as good as everyone says it is. Sure there is a reason why some people
did well with it but there is also a reason why alot of the top players in the
world opted not to play it at worlds.

I think dunsparce should have replaced shuppet or at least be played in the list. Chomp is too big in the format not to play it.

I think dunsparce should have replaced shuppet or at least be played in the list. Chomp is too big in the format not to play it.

chomp is easily counter if it not level up blaziken takes it apart, if it leveled up and dragon rushes and afterwards has no energy it get dragon slayed by the monkey if it has a energy draggy and take it out

also lord broly you want to know why hope is not good in u opinion cause No master had the ballz to Play HoPe for a big tournament they were to busy playin luxchomp and sablelock

Not trying to discredit him or anyone else, but I just don't think the deck
is as good as everyone says it is. Sure there is a reason why some people
did well with it but there is also a reason why alot of the top players in the
world opted not to play it at worlds.

Dude, you probably have never even played the deck... :nonono: There is a reason all the players that have played it have done good with it.

Well, lord broly, would you tell me your secret deck thats actually won something? Would you care to show how well you have done with your own deck? Thx bro :D

So he was the big fish in the small pond in oregon until amelia clobbered him with something decent.

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono: A SMALL POND????? We have more than 70 people that show up at out states and regs, and eleki usually can trump them all. Amelia has beat eleki before, but eleki has also beat amelia.

@Lord Broly- The deck may not seem like much, but I have seen it played (and have also had the experience of being crushed by it) and I can tell you that it is a powerful force when used by someone who knows what they're doing. Have you ever witnessed HoPe in Action?

It was still a competition between the seniors. Don't let what the Senior's win with
dictate what the Master's will win with. And to goldedda, yeah they did because they
actually spend time playing " Good Decks". Oh and btw, Gardevoir was the BDIF from
last year not Luxchomp. Sure the guy won and he's a good player and all but he got
lucky in his final match. To be honest, I haven't won in quite a while cause I simply
don't have the time or I simply don't want to dedicate alot of time to this game
considering how bad the game is right now. To Blitzer, yes they have done well with
it but once again I must bring up the point that it was a bunch of SENIORS that did
well. Master's is a totally different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back