Hybred tourney in Cary, IL - Postponed to May 29th

dld4a

Feature Writer
Address:
Overload Comics and collectables
3202 NW Hwy. (Rt. 14) Unit D
Cary, IL 60013

Directions:
I-90 to Rt. 31 north to Rt. 14 east. Store is on the left kind of behind a Thorton's gas station.

Sunday 5-29-05
Starts at noon.

$18 to $20 gets you a theme deck and 3 boosters to build a 40 card deck to battle with.

E-mail me at [email protected] with questions.

Last edited:
Which sets are the PCDs/boosters from? If they are each from multiple sets, will we get the same set for our packs and PCDs?

IE: If I get a FRLG PCD, will I get FRLG boosters, or random boosters?

also, when is this? What date? It doesn't say on your first post...

bullados said:
Which sets are the PCDs/boosters from? If they are each from multiple sets, will we get the same set for our packs and PCDs?

IE: If I get a FRLG PCD, will I get FRLG boosters, or random boosters?

also, when is this? What date? It doesn't say on your first post...

Yes the boosters and the decks will be from the same sets. Right now he has mostly Dragons and TRR with a couple others. I'll talk to him about picking up some Deoxeys and maybe SS. Which set/sets would everyone like to see for this?

anything HL through DX, as that's the speculated New Modified after Worlds, and, quite frankly, there are very few interesting cards in DR or SS.

O.K. we'll stick to HL through DX. The price might be slightly less if you wish to purchase from the older sets that we already have on hand. By that I mean DR cause that's all we have older than HL, aside from 1 Jungle, but with the lack of trainers in that set it probably wouldn't be a wise choice. The Jungle will be available for 12 to 14 including boosters should some one wish though. It'll be first come first serve so if you know you can make it and want to make sure that we have a deck that you'd like let me know as soon as possible so I can make sure to get it in the store.

Poliwag92 said:
I can go. I like Jungle

First come first serve, so... There is only one. You might be able to reserve it by paying early. You'd have to work that out with Mike the store owner though. He'd probably do it. Let me know if you want to and I'll talk to him.

Ice'Cold said:
If you do TRR or sandstorm you gotta throw in some pop packs, that will make this a real hybrid format.

Not sure I should do that first of all, and that would tip the scales in favor of those sets. So just to clear things up: One person may have TRR, another may have FR/LG, another may have DX, and so on. It'll be like set A v. set B v. set C ...

dld4a said:
Address:
Overload Comics and collectables
3202 NW Hwy. (Rt. 14) Unit D
Cary, IL 60013

Directions:
I-90 to Rt. 31 north to Rt. 14 east. Store is on the left kind of behind a Thorton's gas station.

Starts at noon.

$18 to $20 gets you a theme deck and 3 boosters to build a 40 card deck to battle with.

E-mail me at [email protected] with questions.

Just a friendly reminder. We're still on for this. Any one know if they can make it?

Sry, I'm working this Sunday, around noonish, so I can't make it.

Sorry cant make it i have to work. If i would have known about it sonner i could have made it. But i jsut found out now. Soo.... sorry but i wont be there.

Back