Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Infernape tech

No because the cost is too high. Now if there was a Blaziken line as well it would be a different story.

this should be moved to the single card discussion section. and im SURE the "what kills rhyperior" guy will come on here and see this.. cause seriously, all Rhyperior would have to do is wait until you Gyarados* and then plop down a Perior ftw.

Well what do you do if you start with it >_< I don't think it is necessary as long as you use Energy Draw twice + a TVR and then use constrain and discard all of those energy, that should put plenty in the discard! I don't think it is necessary.

Energy draw 2-3 times (2-3 energy) Burning head (2 energy) TVR/Lass/Adventurer (1 energy) Constrain (3-5 energy) yea.. this is ALL assuming you have gotten to the point where 100% of your deck is fire energy (it DOES happen) making you able to in theory, Flare up every turn for 2-4 turns in a row, and if it takes you longer than those 4 turns to win, you have done something wrong...

It's a good idea, and being a star card you cand only have one in your deck is perfect. He would only be a sometimes kind of situation. That's all it is. Very situational.

what is up with every one like'in Gyarados and infernape?? they are missing the real stars,
:pokeball: jolteon and mudkip :pokeball:
:thumb:

Energy draw 2-3 times (2-3 energy) Burning head (2 energy) TVR/Lass/Adventurer (1 energy) Constrain (3-5 energy) yea.. this is ALL assuming you have gotten to the point where 100% of your deck is fire energy (it DOES happen) making you able to in theory, Flare up every turn for 2-4 turns in a row, and if it takes you longer than those 4 turns to win, you have done something wrong...

Yeah, i've done that a few times, but only late, late game when my ENTIRE DECK is in my hand. Constrain+upstream means nothing but energy in my deck, so I can either flare up 3 times in a row or upstream for 130-140 3 times in a row. But Gyrados* would make me able to do this early game. Imagine a 'Nape LV X. Hitting you for 150 on t3 or t4! Brutal! Only problem is I will have to max on night maintanence:frown:

I really like CG Sableye in my deck. It works early on to stall my opponent and mid-late game to help discard energy. It's saved my butt so many times against pokemon, even if they have 2 attacks. It helps a ton against a early Lucario threat sniping your bench or even an early Prinplup threat spreading 10 to everything.

And with no Cursed Stone in the next format, it's even safer to run it next format.

Back