1Warp Point
2Switch
2Rare Candy
3 PETM

Energies
14Fighting
4Water
4Psychic

Though there is no speed, you dont need it. Keep whiscash on the bench, unless needed to attack with its magnitude attack, use Machamps first attack to get out Delcaty, Amphy, Manectric and hurt it for 40 for two energies. Use until these guys are gone, since Machamp has 120 HP he can last for awhile, if they send out a Blaziken EX send out Wobb and attack or for Blaziken send out Whiscash for knock out. Use three machamps during the entire game or else you lose. You have to quickly get rid of Del, Amphy, and Manectric. I need help with speed, cause it could use it.

Your still gonna lose to Blaze Ex, not to mention every other deck you play.

Not trying 2 B rude.....

its true it is a blaze counter whiscash cant be hurt on bench then i forgot the other machamp immunity thing but i have seen him play it. It is a good deck shut up wooper lol

.....................................................This wasn't an April Fools post?

O_O
o_O
o_o
o_O
O_O
o_O
o_o
o_O
O_O

............oh. XP

Lookin4WailordEX, you can't judge good from bad, you play WailordEX!

I'm just kidding. I really reeeally dislike WailordEX though, I think it won't be viable with Blaziken EX attacking the bench, but I'm going to back down here and say whatever, and that I won't even argue. You play what you play, I play what I play. I get to Worlds, you stay at home. J/K.

Meanwhile, on topic..............

The deck is too slow. I've found Skyridge Machamp to not work well, since it's weak and needs a back-up evolution line, taking up even more space. Speaking of evolution lines...please stop playing Whishcash...I'm begging! It will just sit on the bench and not be hurt by Blaziken. So what? The rest of your bench will be DESTROYED and so will your active.

Wooper

How is Machamp ( immunity ) going to stop blaze-ex.......machamp's power doesnt stop damage......anyways youll lose to the blaze variants that run magneton as their backup......anyways

I think you're all missing the point, Machamp can't be hurt on the bench by Blaze ex (correct?). I think he just uses it to KO their Catty and Amphy/TA Manectric then keep it on the bench until you can get a KO with it. Wobby just attacks the rest of the time and Blaze ex can't hurt your bench. Wiscash hurts RS Blaze. That's his strategy, I think.

The deck needs Double Rainbow Energy big time, like 4 of them. Take out the Lady Outing and add more POR and Rare Candy in. You should also use Dunsarce to search for your stuff. You could also use Oracle and maybe more Warp Point/Switch.

Pokekid said:
Which edition machamp???
Sky ridge

The immunity might stop the damage because the damage isn't listed at the right of the card, thats what he is considering. We'd need a compendium check.

Double rainbow would be a good idea, but then machamp would only be doing 10doubled instead of 20doubled.

Wooper, you should really have some faith in these non-archetype decks.

Marshstomp said:

Okay, I decided to back down on Wailord EX. But this deck won't win against much. In fact it won't win against anything at a high level of competition. What do you play, Marshtomp? An archetype? Or Wailord EX? If you play Wailord EX, battle somebody NOT IN YOUR AREA SOMETIME, OVER APPRENTICE OR JUST AIM.

Have faith in non-archetypes? The good decks BECOME archetypes, man. I have faith in good decks, and thus in archetypes.

Wooper

I think this guy was serious, anyway, it really doesn't counter blazi ex. I don't think the immunity power blocks damage of any kind, so essentially, you're rayquaza bait.

SuperWooper said:
What do you play, Marshtomp?
Yes I am playing an archetype. Blazeken ex, but I have more fun with non-archetypes. No I dont and probobly never will play wailord ex.

Last edited:
Immunity blocks ALL effects of attacks. Blaziken EX does not do 100 damage, he has an effect that does 100 damage to any of your opponent's pokemon. Meaning immunity will stop blaziken EX from doing it's 100 to it. Have wobbuffet and whishcash on the bench and the player playing blaziken EX has to either somehow get a whishcash active, which is impossible with a wobbuffet on the bench as well(using warp point) and so it must then start killing pokemon by doing it's first attack, which IMO, is not a bad attack at all. But machamp would stop most of it. Rayquaza comes up and OHKO's the machamp tho.

But it's an effect that does damage, so it should do 100 damage to a machamp, otherwise, it shouldn't take any damage at all.

Marshstomp said:
Sky ridge

The immunity might stop the damage because the damage isn't listed at the right of the card, thats what he is considering. We'd need a compendium check.

Double rainbow would be a good idea, but then machamp would only be doing 10doubled instead of 20doubled.

ROFL this deck is horrible. ;x Wooper could be so much meaner than he is. ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back