Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese Metagame

i'm pretty sure the japanese are exclusively using half-decks for their battle roads/whatever.

so even though our formats are the same (dp-on), american players can't get 'hints' from the jp metagame we used too ;p

tego

I heard from someone in Japan that machamp, dusknoir, hippowdon lvx, and sp decks are very popular right now.

Yeah, is there anyway to get Japanese metagame information on a regular basis?

I know Tego will post stuff every now and then, but it would be nice to get stuff less sporadically.

Coro Coro would be great if you could read Japanese, but the majority of us can't. Are there any Coro Coro Translations on the net?

I'm in Japan right now, and these are popular decks:

Flygon lv.X
Gallade SP LV.X
Beedrill
Luxray SP LV.X
Hippowdon LV.X
+ a few older decks (but few)

Almost exclusively Dpt2, in other words.

I'm in Japan right now, and these are popular decks:

Flygon lv.X
Gallade SP LV.X
Beedrill
Luxray SP LV.X
Hippowdon LV.X
+ a few older decks (but few)

Almost exclusively Dpt2, in other words.

thank you tego :)

Can you give us a short explanation on Beedrill,
this is the only pokemon where I do not understand how it is "good" *g*

Is there in Japan a sort of Japanese pokegym? I will not spy decks or something like this, but I am simply interested in Japanese Decks, Tournements and something like this.

Last edited:
the new beedrill allows you to search for grass pokemon.

of course bedrill has a fast setup, but

[G][C][C] Needle Shock: 30 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and Paralyzed. If any of your Pokemon used Needle Shock during your previous turn, ignore the effect of Poison and Paralysis.

is not so good for 3 energy

No Floatzel. :frown:
I imagined that there would be a pretty good Hurricane type deck with Floatzel Lv. X.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

What was the Japanese meta at citys?

Last edited:
Back