Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japan's 8th Black and White Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would've made more sense for Thundurus EX to be its original form. Just to be fair. That way you have Landorus as the only Therian EX. Oh Tornadus EX is forever alone. :rolleyes:

Also Deoxys can't be it's Attack form? That would be so much more epic if it were.

Oh well...

Anyway, I'm calling Genesect, Latios, Virizion, and Suicune for the other EX's.

Very cool. Interesting enough it looks like we`re getting another Plasma themed set, going by the style of the set logos (lightning bolts just like with Plasma Gale)

Sceptile and Swampert are probably going to be in this(and hopefully Swampert is holo if true).

BW4: Venusaur, Blaziken, Empoleon
BW5: N/A.
BW6: Charizard and Blastoise(Kanto complete).
BW7: Infernape and Torterra(Sinnoh complete)

See where I'm going with this? That's why I'm thinking the other 2 Hoenn starter lines will be in BW8.

I think there will be 3 Deoxys EX in this set just like back in the old days. Attack form EX, Normal form EX and Defense form EX. Of course they will all just be named Deoxys EX and the ability will of course allow you to switch one with annother from your deckd once per turn keeping all damage counters, conditons and effects from the old from to the new form.

I think there will be 3 Deoxys EX in this set just like back in the old days. Attack form EX, Normal form EX and Defense form EX. Of course they will all just be named Deoxys EX and the ability will of course allow you to switch one with annother from your deckd once per turn keeping all damage counters, conditons and effects from the old from to the new form.

They wouldn't do that, anyone who doesn't want to run Deoxys (IE. most players) would have no reason to buy those packs.

Maybe other Deoxys forms came out as EX in other sets.

I am hope we get Suicune EX, Dialga EX/Palkia EX and Virizon EX.

Can we have a Stage 1/2 EX already? ;)

Can we have Triple Colorless Energy? Wait, we had something like that and they have chosen not to reprint it to keep it legal. We had Evolved Pokémon ex, which are like Pokémon EX but not quite the same, and that mechanic was allowed to fade out. Pokémon EX as a mechanic seems reserved for Legendary Pokémon; did I miss an Evolved Legendary?

So while the wink probably means you are joking, I felt the need to emphasize:

"No." :thumb:

There are no evolved legendaries, the closest we have is Manaphy. On the other hand, I would very much approve of Manaphy EX, if we got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back