Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi info for those who are interested

I just got my Jirachi bonus disc today and uploaoded my Jirachi to my game cart. For those of you that are interested, here is the information about him:

*Infinite number of Jirachi on bonus disc but only one per game*

OT: WISHMKR (Wishmaker) #20043
Level recieved at: 5
Caught at: "fateful encounter"
Item attached: Ganlon Berry (#37; raises Defense in battle)
Known moves upon arrival: Wish, Confusion, Rest

Some interesting things here... I was upset to see that it had a different trainer's OT... it will obviously never be as powerful as it could due to this. The Ganlon Berry is a nice surprise. I had originally heard that it would be the Salac Berry (raises Speed in battle), which I would have been happier to get, but the Ganlon Berry is kinda cool to have. I assume that they all have the Ganlon Berry... my first thought after my first one had the Ganlon Berry was that they had a random secret stat-raising berry attached, but my second one had the Ganlon Berry as well, so I would imagine that they all do. If anyone gets a different berry, please let me know.

I got the Salac Berry. So, this either means it changes by Ruby vs. Sapphire, or maybe is random. Either way, it's cool. (Has Ruby, by the way)

Last edited:
Misdreavus said:
I just got my Jirachi bonus disc today and uploaoded my Jirachi to my game cart. For those of you that are interested, here is the information about him:

*Infinite number of Jirachi on bonus disc but only one per game*

OT: WISHMKR (Wishmaker) #20043
Level recieved at: 5
Caught at: "fateful encounter"
Item attached: Ganlon Berry (#37; raises Defense in battle)
Known moves upon arrival: Wish, Confusion, Rest

Some interesting things here... I was upset to see that it had a different trainer's OT... it will obviously never be as powerful as it could due to this. The Ganlon Berry is a nice surprise. I had originally heard that it would be the Salac Berry (raises Speed in battle), which I would have been happier to get, but the Ganlon Berry is kinda cool to have. I assume that they all have the Ganlon Berry... my first thought after my first one had the Ganlon Berry was that they had a random secret stat-raising berry attached, but my second one had the Ganlon Berry as well, so I would imagine that they all do. If anyone gets a different berry, please let me know.
I am not surprised that the Jirachi is a different ID number than yours because in order to get an "offical" Mew or Celebi from any of Nintendo Promo tours or at the Pokemon Center NY it has to come from a "source" outside of the game, just like in a trade. Therefore it has to have a alternate ID number. You will find the same scenario when uploading pokemon you got from Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2.

that is funny, too bad it still wont obey you properly without badges.... (Highly doubtfull it would match the hidden ID # too)

Gotta go pick up mine today/tomorrow.....

btw, with limited EV's allowed, does it still affect final stats on traded Pokemon???? Oh well, it is still pretty strong, and I have enough time to train it before this weekend (gba tounreys at CC's =p )

*EDIT* Does anybody know if this corrects the one year bug on RuSa? Or was the Nin Power just reffereancing the rare, so far unatainable berries?

Last edited:
GBA Tourneys? I envy you. Nintendo hasn't made a big national one since 2000. :\ They missed the oppertunity for one for GSC..why miss it for RuSa?

Man, I've called GameStops near me and not a one has them. They don't even have a clue about it. They think it comes with the game, just like the Double Dash Bonus.

Oh well... guess I'll have to go to Toys R Us and get it. :mad:

hey, quick question, is Jirachi viable for Battle Tower... I will find out tonight (hopefully), but was curious now....

Also, how far into game do you have to be to get Jirachi... right off the bat? after x# of gyms, after the Elite, other?

Last edited:
We got ours at Electronic's boutique. Also the new American movie "Jirachi Wish Maker"will only be available on DVD/VHS. No theatre release :mad:

Also, how far into game do you have to be to get Jirachi... right off the bat? after x# of gyms, after the Elite, other?

Spectreon - The only requirement is that you have one slot empty to receive jirachi. Other than that you dont have to have any badges or anything. He will not obey though until you have the 5th badge I think it is.

He wont obey until after 5 badges??? that makes no sense, it is lvl5???? I know if you kept it above 10 levels times # of Badges earned, it will not listen, is Jirachi an exception....

Somebody take their Jirachi, no matter what level, and enter lvl 50 battle... see if it says Jirachi is usable... then let me know, please...... you dont actually have to enter the battle, just back out of it..... I wanna see if I can use it for GBA tourneys this weekend..... if not, I will train it later.....

So does this mean that the disc contains more that just one Jirachi?? Does this also mean that trading that Jirachi into another game then deleting the game will allow to trade another Jirachi into the new game??

See ya

Well, I didn't go to the Battle Tower, but I used Jirachi in a battle with a LVL 9 Magikarp (I'm STILL fishing for Feebas :(), and it performed all it's three moves without a fuss...

Oh, and CMT, the disc will let you download Jirachi to as many different carts as you want (and would most likely allow you to download again if you re-start your game after trading Jirachi to another).

Last edited:
Spectreon said:
hey, quick question, is Jirachi viable for Battle Tower... I will find out tonight (hopefully), but was curious now....

Jirachi is not allowed in the battle tower. You can get him as soon as you get your Pokédex from Professor Birch.

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER said:
So does this mean that the disc contains more that just one Jirachi?? Does this also mean that trading that Jirachi into another game then deleting the game will allow to trade another Jirachi into the new game??
Yes to both. The disc gives you an unlimited number of Jirachi but you can only get one Jirachi per file. If you restart your game, you can get a new one.

Last edited:
I got the Ganlon Berry.

My ID is: 45807

So far I've seen the Ganlon and Salac Berry.

From what I've seen there are 5 other berries as well that you can get from Jurachi. More than likely depends on your ID no. *goes around Hoenn watering her berries*

Just figured I'd provide a little bit of information...

Elite Trainer Raven said:
Yeah, that's another thing you guys might wanna consider. Growing more of the Berries that Jirachi comes with before it gets a chance to use it.
That's a smart thing to do... the berries are very useful in battle tower/link cable battles and can probably make some high quality Pokéblocks.

Back