Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kanye ruinning taylors moment at vmas =(

Viva piñata

So if anyone watched the vma last night you obviously noticed kanye west ruining taylor swift first vma award thank you speech by interupting her and saying beyonce has the best music video and didn't let taylor swift give her speech. Now I was like what a rude moron he is lol, what's your comment on this ...?

Last edited:
Kanye West and Beyonce are two of the earaches we have now, so I'd gladly see those two getting removed from the music scene A.S.A.P.

The voting was obviously rigged. This is Taylor vS BEYONCE, who later won video of the year. Sorry but Taylor really has no talent and is just another tween idol that no one will remember when she gets older =\.

The voting was obviously rigged. This is Taylor vS BEYONCE, who later won video of the year. Sorry but Taylor really has no talent and is just another tween idol that no one will remember when she gets older =\.

Yet Taylor OBVIOUSLY has more talent then Beyonce, who cant do anything but scream in the microphone while running around like a drugged woman on steroids in her clips.

Man I hate her.

Wow dude calm down. I don't see why you would hate her. And saying she has no talent? Then why aren't you out making tons of "easy to make money"

I find Kanye West to be one of the most hilarious pop culture figures of recent years. I am convinced that deep down he is a nice guy, and acts like a jerk to parody the rappers that really are jerks.
The whole situation last night was funny. Taylor Swift is kind of a joke anyway. You know how the Hills is supposedly a 'reality' show? Taylor Swift supposedly 'makes music'. I'm sure she is a nice girl, but man. I have heard drunken street musicians with better chops than she has.

What you guys don't understand is 'music is music.' I respect Taylor Swift & Beyonce whether or not I like there music, as I do with many other artists. Learn to embrace the creativity as opposed to being against what isn't your own 'taste' in music.

Anyways on to Taylor Swift & Kanye...this is the thing about Kanye. If you have ever read or listened to one of his interviews, he has said he's done everything he can in music already. He believes he is God's gift to music. If you heard him after Michael Jackson's death, he believes he should be the new 'King of Pop.' That is ridiculous. So for him to come out during someone else's speech and competely ruin the moment isn't beyond him. He is errogant and cocky and he thinks he runs the music biz and can get away with stunts like this. Taylor won, good for her. For Kanye to come out and ruin her moment is pretty lame. Especially when he tried to compliment Beyonce and she even thought he was lame.

EPIC FAIL

She's cheer captain, and I'm on the bleachers!

I like Taylor Swift. If I were her, I would have just punched him in the face. For once he would be silent.

Not a big fan of either, but I think you will find that Taylor Swift is being marketed in a much different way than another tween idol. Marketing in country music is much different and artists have a much longer shelf life than your regular Pop idols. You may stop hearing her songs so much in Pop markets but she will still be out making more money than most.

The whole country music business is different than other genres.

*Puts Shudda Shades On* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kanye. I think he served that bleacher-sitting 16 year old right because Beyonce is wayy better than Taylor. I found it to be sooo funny. It was typical Kanye no big deal.

Wow some of you are totally not seeing that kanye has showed how rude he can be I mean what happens if he interupted one of your favorite artists and ruinnined there first vma speech ? I mean kanye apologized later as stated in his blog but that won't give taylor her moment back lol. Thank god beyonce brought her out when she won best vid of the year and let her finally speek =)

imo, i think mtv contradicted itself, themselves, or whatever the correct term is. given. if beyonce was nominated for video of the year and WON it, then she should have been AT LEAST nominated for best female video of the year. mtv was consistent when eminem was nominated for video of the year AND best male video.

okay well i hate her to hyped up. besides i like underground music cant stand mainstream but he is a idiot he acts like he is a god or something although i agree she is talented but i hate them both

Kanye West is utter trash. In doing what he did, he managed to alienate the one demographic that still thought he had any talent: teenage white girls. In recent years, he has continued to put our more and more work that is lyrically elemental and rhythmically insipid.

I, a sixteen year old male, am an unashamed fan of Taylor Swift. If nothing else, her music is catchy, her stories, even if clumsily told or somewhat contrived/cliche, are still culturally relevant or in the least uplifting to listen to.

That said, I thought that all the entrants for Video of the Year were rather lacking.

BTW, OP - it's ruining, not ruinNing.

I think it was so stupid that Kanye West ruin Taylors moment. It was so dumb and i felt bad because before the VMAs Taylor said she had no chance against Beyonce or Lady Gaga. But she won good for here. But still later on in the show Beyonce one best video and let Taylor have her moment again. Well all i know is that Kanye is sorry for what happened, but still think it was stupid for what he did.

Last edited:
Back