Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LM Prerelease discussion (was "I pulled a react energy")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rulemaster

I pulled a react energy. You get 2 packs and a Legend Maker deck box with Gengar on it afterwards, in addition to your first 6 packs.

Last edited:
Wait...you get DECK BOXES?
Aww...man...too bad I didnt go to the prerelease today, and superbowl traffic is gonna make it hell to go down tomorrow.
Ah well, two of em next week.

plaidlesspez said:
The deck boxes don't even fit cards with sleeves on them. It's such a joke. :/

WHAT!?!!

NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

Sheesh. This is so stupid. First they lower the number of EXs in a box, then they give us two less packs for the same price and don't even replace them with something usable.

:nonono: :nonono: At whoever made this dicision.:mad:

As if the name of the set wasn't bad enough. So much has been screwed up.

Last edited:
plaidlesspez said:

Actually, it is a tight fit, but I got a fully sleeved deck into the deck box. Not so tight that you
can't use it though.

Hey, can WPM or 'Pop please confirm the ex rarity ratio for each LM box?? I heard from some other people that it was back to the old 3 ex or 2 ex/1 * per box ratio. Can anyone else confirm that it is in fact 2 ex's per box?

OrochiWir said:
Actually, it is a tight fit, but I got a fully sleeved deck into the deck box. Not so tight that you
can't use it though.
No, at least the ones at our prerelease were too tight. Everyone I talked to said they couldn't fit their deck in either, unless it was crooked, so it fit the in box like this: |/| instead of being straight, which would bend your cards. So basically they just take 2 packs away and give you something you can't even use.

i was able to fit my plastics in...and i got a react nrg too.

you got first? lucky, i got 4th but would of got fist but i was late and i automatically stay on bottm.

and IMO, the deck box looks kinda freaky, a gengar with his tounge out in front.

i have a guess on who picked the design of the deckbox...
will mr. liesik please stand-up?
c'mon--you KNOW this is the kinda deckbox that he would pick.

Burninating_Torchic said:
could we see some scans of the deckbox, or something?
lot better to just go get one at the tourney...its really cool on the back tho.

but i'll see if i can give a scan. if i knew how.

plaidlesspez said:
They don't produce/sell sleaves, so they simply don't expect us to use sleaves. Probably just like dice. Most of use use dice normally, but you notice that they stick with the "flip a coin" wording on all of their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back