LV, LA and SD EX HL Prereleases, June 5 and 6

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
Mark your calendars! :D
From the PT&E website:

Las Vegas
Saturday, June 5, 2004

Cost to Enter: Tournament entry is $20 (this includes the 6 booster packs for tournament play which you get to keep)

Registration and Start Time: Registration begins at 9:30 am; the tournament starts at 10:30 am

Tournament Location: Tim Boal's Comic Oasis

How to Sign-up and Play: Arrive at the event between 9:30-10:15 am and go to Registration

Los Angeles
Sunday, June 6, 2004

Cost to Enter:Tournament entry is $20 (this includes the 6 booster packs for tournament play which you get to keep)

Registration and Start Time: Registration begins at 10:30 am; the tournament starts at 11:30 am

Tournament Location: Oasis room, Best Western Newport Mesa Inn, 2642 Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA

How to Sign-up and Play: Arrive at the event between 10:30-11:15 am and go to Registration

San Diego
Saturday, June 5, 2004

Cost to Enter: Tournament entry is $20 (this includes the 6 booster packs for tournament play which you get to keep)

Registration and Start Time: Registration begins at 10 am; the tournament starts at 11 am

Tournament Location: Game Empire 7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Suite 306
San Diego, CA 92111 (858) 576-1525

How to Sign-up and Play: Arrive at the event between 10-10:45 am and go to Registration

'mom

Last edited:
Wow, the new set has barely come out and we already have pre-releases scheduled for the next set. Nintendo is really on a role.

*marks calendar for LA and SD*

:thumb: Two days in a row, YES!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
And as a Public Service Announcement, drink lots of water before each event to avoid a Pokemon hangover. :D

I was actually planning on going to this one. But, I have SATs on the 5th. ;_;

*thinks* I'll see about Sunday. I also have finals on Monday, so that may or may not work...

Ashley, Josh and I will be there! And yes, I mean both. ;)
Hope to see all the familiar faces!
---Nicole
WeileMom

We probably should have separated these into their own threads, just to make it easier to read. I don't want to do it because I always get in trouble!

Los Angeles
Sunday, June 6, 2004

Cost to Enter:Tournament entry is $20 (this includes the 6 booster packs for tournament play which you get to keep)

Registration and Start Time: Registration begins at 10:30 am; the tournament starts at 11:30 am

Tournament Location: Oasis room, Best Western Newport Mesa Inn, 2642 Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA

How to Sign-up and Play: Arrive at the event between 10:30-11:15 am and go to Registration

SD PokéMom said:
Mark your calendars! :D

Have fun today everybody! I don't get to come, but Marshtomp & Mrs. bulbasnore will be there. I'll be looking for SD Pokémom & Weilemom to 'break it down' for us afterwards (ha! your attendance posts from SDHLPR).

Results of San Diego's Prerelease:

10- ....
11-14.... Me
15+.... Aberham Jimenez

sorry nicole... i couldnt let u guys win two prereleases in a row... it would be unfair :)

Back