Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mew is coming!

CyberManectric

We can download Mew at participating Toys-R-Us stores across the nation on September 30 between noon and 3:00pm. All we need is a Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, FireRed, and/or LeafGreen paks. To obtain Mew, We will have to trade for it. It really doesn't matter what you trade for it. Heck, trade a Caterpie for all they care. To make Mew downloads go faster, please make sure to save on the Pokemon Center's second floor.

Here's a way to get more movesets for Mew: http://serebii.net/xd/mew.shtml

EDIT: If you're Downloading Mew onto an Emerald game pak, you cannot trade for Mew unless you have the National Dex.

EDIT #2: according to the ad in the newspaper, it's one Mew per person.

Last edited:
Watch it be USA-only. If one thing annoys me, it's things that don't include Canada because the damn American organizers think they're the only country in the world.

Sweeet. However, since Mew's base stats are the same across the board (before taking nature into account), it'll be hard for me to choose one. Maybe I can have one and my little brother can have another. :wink:

- Croatian "what a Mew-tiful world" Nidoking

Marril said:
Watch it be USA-only. If one thing annoys me, it's things that don't include Canada because the damn American organizers think they're the only country in the world.
Perhaps you could send someone your game so they can get you a Mew...

Man, I want five Mews...

Marril said:
its possible that maybe there's some laws that prevent such things from being able to be held in Canada? :confused:

(dont think its necessarily something because of this particular law, but you have some strange laws up there regarding giveaways, causing the clause "any potential Canadian winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, before the potential Canadian winner can be declared the winner of any prize. " to be added to an Alienware computer giveaway I saw once for example)

things arent so simple as they sound like they would be when law starts to become involved. theres US laws that prevent any decent organized play for the video games to be formed (under normal circumstances, the JAA tour being one exception for example. charging entrie fees to cover prizes and materials for playing pokemon game boy tournaments for prizes is classified as "electronic gambling")

There was a Mew tour up here during the RBY days. It's not a case of law half the time, it's a case of American organizers just not caring.

Back