3 Switch
2 PokeGear 3.0
1 Super Rod

4 Professor Juniper
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 N

3 Skyarrow Bridge

Strategy:
Start with Celebi if possible. Use Celebi Prime's power to speed up energy attachments. Generally Tornadus will be the first attacker because it hits 80 for 3 energy versus 60 for Mewtwo which also has a 2-prize risk.
Steal prizes with Pokemon Catcher, use Mewtwo to destroy your opponent's main attackers (or sweep if there isn't one).
Finish up with Shaymin-EX, dealing 150+ for 2 energy lategame and taking the last prizes.
Terrakion is there as an answer to Zekrom EX and Magnezone, particularly the former. Being able to 1-hit a Zekrom EX, otherwise very hard to deal with, is huge.

There aren't any Pokemon Collector in the deck because Dual Ball suffices. I rather have a draw-card supporter that can get me the energy and Catchers/Junk arms I need.

Cautions:
1. Don't play Mewtwo or Shaymin unless you need to. Played one turn too early it could cost you the game.
2. Don't stack all your energy on a Mewtwo without thinking. Tornadus is often the better attacker, or you may be better off stealing your 6 prizes.

IMPROVEMENTS:

I need a more reliable way to find the Fighting Energy other than to just draw into it.
Not cutting PlusPower - the versatility it gives makes it worth the 2 spaces it occupies.

Both Terrekion and Regigigas are good in this deck but I would either:

-1 Terrekion
-2 Fighting Energy
+1 PONT
+2 Grass Energy
or
-1 Regigigas
+1 Cilan

I would keep Gigas but it's up to you

I would consider adding a Shaymin UL, they're really good for just about any deck and work very well in this one in case you get a fighting before you get terrakion you can attach it as a colorless then switch it to terrakion on the drop
Posted with Mobile style...

you could take out a juniper since you have 2 pokegears, or you could throw in a smeargle with portrait. if youre worried about drawing into the fighting energy you could stand to put in a energy retrieval or an energy search. if you have juniper i would use retrieval if you decide to take out a juniper i would put in a energy search or exchanger that way you could also grab DCE if you needed.

Maybe take out 1 or 2 Pokegear (9 draw supporters seems enough) and put in 1 or 2 Cilan to help get energies out.

Cilan IMO is a waste. It takes up the use of a supporter for 3 energies when instead you chould juniper and possibly get 3 energies plus whatever else comes in your hand. If you NEED to find the fighting energy, go with energy search. Also i'd just go with 1 N, just so its like you have 4 PONT pretty much, because this deck is built to start taking prizes first turn if done right and N will just end up hurting you later on when you could be using cards that help a lot more

I would consider adding a Shaymin UL, they're really good for just about any deck and work very well in this one in case you get a fighting before you get terrakion you can attach it as a colorless then switch it to terrakion on the drop

Just wondering if you saw that there is already a Shaymin UL in this list. If you did, I do not think that more than one is necessary as another one would lead to more bad starts.

Also a cool option with this deck is you can make room to add a Shuckle and another Shaymin UL for more draw support

i like this idea but why you dont play Pokemon Collector ?
In my opinion its better than Dual Balls because you can get it with Pokegear..

And you could try to tech a lost remover(everybody use Prism , Rainbow and dce ..)

-1 Eviolite +1 Energy Search?
Eviolite doesn't turn out to be that useful after all.

how much has the eviolite actually helped? I'm honestly finding it to be 0 help whatsoever and just end putting them on Celi's or maybe Tornadus. Reason being that Mewtwo usually gets OHKO'ed anyway..

eviolite really has hardly any uses in this deck. If you decide to run Regigigas it will help there and on tornaus sometimes but often times it does end up getting wasted on celebi or mewtwo which it doesnt do a thing on, so i presonally prefer to run it withough eviolite

I think Eviolite is kinda important in this Deck , because you get Tornadus to 130 HP , so Reshiram needs a PP more , Donphan just do 20 to Tornadus, 40 to Mewtwo and for Gigas EX is it pretty good = no OHKO of Terrakion (it need a pp) and no recoil damage of GigaPower.. ^^

And you could try to tech a lost remover(everybody use Prism , Rainbow and dce ..)

The point of the deck is to constantly refresh your hand so you can power up your attacks w/ celebi. Supporters like Cilan and Collector cripple the consistency. The only time you need collector is if you run Victini 15 and even then you only need 1 collector.

u dont play colector cause its a speed deck u wanna get stuff going on turn 1 if at all possible

I've play something similar and eviolites weren't a huge deal since most things OHKO anyway, so i've thought about exp share to conserve energy from an active KO. Its usually 1 energy I missed stuff, but those and UL shaymin together could make an impact in play.

The point of the deck is to constantly refresh your hand so you can power up your attacks w/ celebi. Supporters like Cilan and Collector cripple the consistency. The only time you need collector is if you run Victini 15 and even then you only need 1 collector.

Yea you are right , i tested it alot , its better with Dual Balls..

@Deck : -1 Bridge , - 1Pokegear , + 1 Pont , + 1Grass Energy
( that works kinda better for me , idk if it work better for you too , i just play 2 Bridges because here play almost 2/3 of all Players this Bridge.. ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back