Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Midwest Regionals 4/17/2010 Wisconsin Dells

richkid50000

Time to get discussion going. Hope to go and see some people there.

all the Info can be found at

http://midwestpokemon.info/pokeregionals.php

April 17th, 2010
PLAN TO ATTEND NOW!

Initial room block is sold out - there are a few rooms left at a little higher price ($150 per night) but still well below the normal $199 per night rate! Call 800-867-9453 and use Group Code 894089 when booking your room

DIRECTIONS We will be back at Wisconsin Dells again this upcoming year but this time at the wonderful Wilderness Resort & Glacier Canyon Lodge
This is a COMBINED COMPLEX - the conference center where the tournament will be held is at the northern side of the Glacier Canyon Lodge. The Water Parks are on the southern end of the Wilderness Resort.

LOCATION We will be back at Wisconsin Dells again this upcoming year but this time at the wonderful Wilderness Resort & Glacier Canyon Lodge
located at 511 East Adams Street, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin 53965
This is a COMBINED COMPLEX - the conference center where the tournament will be held is at the northern side of the Glacier Canyon Lodge. The Water Parks are on the southern end of the Wilderness Resort.
The THREE Indoor Water Parks are included for each person staying at Wilderness Resort as well, and you can use it as late as you want on the day of checkout!
Hey Parents! If you bring your computer wireless internet is available throughout the resort!

Judges We are looking for judges - If you want to be considered for judging email Troy Lesky
Head Judge - Troy Lesky Derrick Krenke Devin Peltier-Robson Krissa Valentine-Harnish Keith Emmert
Mark Jannsen Ray Steinke Jamie Greenwold
Volunteers If you are want to assist, volunteer or have some ideas, email Jeff Prentiss
Friday night 6:30pm-9:30pm Family Board Game Fun Bring your favorite games to play with everyone there!
We will have two of our 5 rooms open that night for playing
Tundra B 6:30pm-9:30PM Pokemon Warm-Up Pods 8 person pods, single elimination, $5 EF, Prizes 3/2/1/1 boosters to top 4, PLUS other 4 who are eliminated will go into prize drawing on Saturday for extra boosters (giving away 1 extra booster per tournament)
Also - Open play & deck testing - plenty of table space!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 7:30-8:30am Registration & Deck Checks Pre-registration page is up!
Preregistration will work differently this year. Once you preregister you will be able to check in with one person and go immediately to deck check - no waiting in line!
Tundra A-E 9am start
Rounds 1-3 (room names tba)
Noon-1pm Lunch No outside food will be allowed in the event rooms unless purchased at the hotel
There will be a hotel food kiosk with coffee, pop, water, sandwiches, snacks, pizza, etc. near the rooms
If you wish to go out for lunch there are fast food restaurants across the street but DO NOT BRING THE FOOD BACK TO THE EVENT!
1-5pm Rounds 4-7 We will be using 4 of the 5 rooms for the main event
Tundra F 5-6pm Supper break - deck checks for top cuts 1 room will be set aside for family & parents to use all day
6:30pm Top Cuts This will be in one room separate from other events
6:45pm Secondary tournaments 8 person pods, same as Friday night

Last edited:
i am hoping to go. but have to convince parents. but it is my first year playing and want to see how good i can do.

Well, I'm going to this Regionals that's for sure. I'm going with my dad once again!:thumb:

I haven't been to a Regionals tournament since 2007, when there was Regionals in Rockford, IL. Still, it is very likely I'll be there that's for sure. Hopefully, this tournament is going to be fun.:thumb:

This will be a blast. For those that are yet to book a place, there's a group of 10 of us staying at the Blackhawk Hotel that weekend. Rates are extremely affordable, especially for large groups. (Our 10 consists Keith E, Christina E, Camille P-R, Dev P-R, Mike B, Owen B, Jordan V-H, Johnny W, Nicole H, and myself, a combo of players and staff.)

This is the kind of tournament you should all try to attend. I mean, come on. the WI Dells is the Waterpark capital of the WORLD. More waterparks than anywhere. And one of the big ones is right at the resort the tournament is at. How much more could you ask for. Not to mention some great competition, super staff, lots of extra activities going on. Everything your Pokemon experience could ask to be, plus a whole lot more!!!:thumb::thumb:

Back