Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Newest Pokemon Patch for Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appricate your efforts. Now I can get back to play testing and really see if that new Chicken on the block is the tough stuff people say it is, or if it is just a chicken. Ha ha ha...

So can I get up and running with Apprentice by just installing the main program (Apprentice) and then adding the latest patch (v531 = TAvTM)?? In other words, is all card data from Base - TAvTM included in the latest patch?

Yes, it is. Don't worry, you won't have to go hunting for old patches. Just use each file in the zip to overwrite the file of the same name in your apprentice directory, or the appropriate subdirectory.

I have corrected approximately a dozen errors, including the lack of Cradily ex and Warp Point in MVA, and several missing weaknesses and resistances on other cards. The "new" patch should be posted later.

Ron13 said:
I have corrected approximately a dozen errors, including the lack of Cradily ex and Warp Point in MVA, and several missing weaknesses and resistances on other cards. The "new" patch should be posted later.

Will that filename be pojo532.zip?

Here's an excerpt from the readme:

Thank you for downloading PoJo Patch Version 5.32 by MTR, Ron13, and nikePK.

If you find any errors in this patch, send them to [email protected]

Added to this version:

1. All the EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua cards.
2. EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua added to filters.
3. Corrected text on:
Aggron rs
Base Set
Kimono Girls(Removed it.)

Sorry to bump, but i need the patch and the link is down. Could someone PM it to me possibly?

EDIT: I know there is an updated version, pojo533.zip, available (info from the Pojo boards).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back