Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Newly Titled: Whicker's Bickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Cook

***** MOVED *****

Wicker's rants deserve its very own thread, so we're moving the Southern Plains Regionals thread.

Anyone who wishes to jump on Whicker's bandwagon, may do so here in this thread..

All others, please check out the new "Official Southern Plains Regionals" thread".

Thanks... and Hope to see you all in
HOUSTON for the Southern Plains Regionals on April 8th.

Whicker's rants start at post #40.

Last edited:
Awesome. Very awesome. But why do I have a feeling that this event is related to Nintendo's latest poll on Pokemon.com...?

EDIT: ...yeah, Im sure of it now. 10 weeks...10 year celebration of Pokemon...

...jeez, what does Nintendo have planned? By the gods, the anticipation is relentless! XD

Last edited:
Don't know why but I told my son after we read the erly post s that if it was bigger and better than the Astrodome that it would be NASA.

O.K. Now who is going to autograph all our Space center Trainer cards?

Last edited:
Tinas Guess on the special event: Movie 8, Mew and the Wave Guding Hero Movie, like I said this a zillion Times I think, the release of all the new pokemon technically I mean maybe? Ie the Pre PsudoWoodo, Evo Snesal and Pre Mime. And Rukario/Lucario the oricle pokemon.

can you beat Tina To regonals? Be the first one at the Door and get a free box of Pocky *this offer does not apply to Team Cook/ or whoevers the TO for the event* who will likely get free Pocky anyway.

Last edited:
homeofmew said:
can you beat Tina To regonals? Be the first one at the Door and get a free box of Pocky *this offer does not apply to Team Cook/ or whoevers the TO for the event* who will likely get free Pocky anyway.

For the record, you won't even be able to get in the SCH parking lot till 8:00am. I'm sending a "warning notice" about you. If you get a restraining order in the mail, don't call me. I can just see it now, homeofmew running around the big fighter jets on display out by Nasa Road 1 at 6:00am.

Yum Yum, I like the pocky. Wait a minute, that looks funny. Team Cook Austin ate the last box you gave me.

OK, Team Cook...

Space Party Regionals...eh???

Well....at least your players will know where to be on April 22nd - after experiencing this masterpiece!

From the Houston Space Party, to the St. Louis Pokemon Day!!!

Boy these players in the center of the country are going to be SPOILED!!

See you soon!

Vince

Wow, in a few days after the tournament, ill be turning sixteen (B-day is may15th)! : O

Well, I hope Fish can give me a ride to this soon to be fantastic event!!!

Last edited:
.... hah we are going to be the first one at the door..hehe is that right Tina.. It is Game on:eek: I Feel Sorry for Team Cook (I kwon I going to bring some Donuts for Mike):thumb:

Last edited:
Team Cook said:
For the record, you won't even be able to get in the SCH parking lot till 8:00am. I'm sending a "warning notice" about you. If you get a restraining order in the mail, don't call me. I can just see it now, homeofmew running around the big fighter jets on display out by Nasa Road 1 at 6:00am.

Yum Yum, I like the pocky. Wait a minute, that looks funny. Team Cook Austin ate the last box you gave me.

8 am? ok don't worry I got to CCs at 7 45 so it is like I am not gonna be there at 6 am gosh.. I do love airplanes/jets/anything that flys with wings.

I see I got Team Cook hooked on Pockey (+4 Tina). Very Few "Red Door" incidents at Webster. other that Phillip T saying "I am not Clay C"

Nasa Road 1 maybe I can get in by give them some Pockey at the Gate :eek: and there going to be more "Red Door" incidents on that day.:nonono: Ohh Mike Thank you for the Chips I going to Buy you some Donuts for you well see u later everyone:thumb:

Last edited:
<Bump> If anyone from OK or N. Texas is interested in carpooling to this tournament, please PM me or post it here. I can take up to 4 more people with me... and it'd be more economical for everyone involved.

I might need to carpool with someone, but it depends on what options I have. I'm in San Antonio, though, so unfortunatly I can't accept your offer, ST.

Just as he said, his little apperentice has beaten him in rankings :lol: Power to the unknown hidden powers of the apperentice! Time to dance! :clap:

hmmm..... very ineteresting news.... ShinAkuma just might have to make an appearance..,,i'm sure i'll be getting a call from big mike around that time.... lol see ya later

when did this happen i looked at pokegym really quick and it sez we have reginals now.........that means i have to save more money.Grrrrrrrrrrrrr team cook for good tourneys.

If I knew how exciting this will be, then I would of tried to get a plane ticket to come down here to see all of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back