Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Next Format- Lost trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berne13us

I like to try and be complete- so for discussion and just for those who aren't going to worlds and need to clean out their binders here are the trainers & energy we are losing- all 34 of them. seemes like a small # doesn't it? Let me know if I made any mistakes-

Deoxys: We are losing-
Balloon Berry
Energy Charge
Lady Outing
Meteor Falls
Space Center

Emerald: We are Losing-
Lannette's Net Search
Lum Berry
Oran Berry
Wally's Training

Unseen Forces: We are losing-
Curse Powder
Energy Root
Fluffy berry
Mary's Request
Pokemon Reversal
Protective Orb
Sitrus Berry
Solid Rage

Delta Species: We are losing-
Holon farmer
Holon lass
Holon Research tower
Holon Researcher
Holon Ruins
Holon Scientist
Holon transciever

Legend Maker: We are Losing
Cursed Stone
Field Worker
Full Flame
Giant stump
Power Tree
Strange Cave
Rainbow Energy
React Energy

POP2 = Mr. Briney's Compassion (HUGE); MTM01 (tool); PokePark
POP3 = HPS & LPS

Other than the Holon engine- I see Mary's, Lannette's, Cursed Stone, and the UF tools being the biggest losses........

Bernie "binder bait" DeVille

Last edited:
Rainbow hasn't been reprinted yet? Oh good lord, not ANOTHER format start w/o Rainbow...

I think Mary's will be a HUGE loss, as the format is shifting towards S1 and Basic decks.

Stone is what *made* at least two (possibly three) decks in the current format. I'm glad to see it go.

Lanette's should stick around. That's a nice, well balanced search card right there, and it'll be a shame to see that one leave us.

Castaway becomes largely useless without the TecH tools from UF.

Rainbow hasn't been reprinted yet? Oh good lord, not ANOTHER format start w/o Rainbow...

Stone is what *made* at least two (possibly three) decks in the current format. I'm glad to see it go.

There still is Delta Rainbow Energy from POP5 [only good with delta cards]and
Mr Stone's Project is from HP and will still be around

Last edited:
to get aggron out fast enough, my dear Aggronblaster friend~

anyway, there's one card from MT that gets 2 energy and 2 basics right? thats even better

Actually, it gets two in any combination of basic Energy and basic Pokemon, not two of both, and it's in DP3, not Mysterious Treasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back