Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Next Worlds: Anaheim California

No way would nintendo have it in the same place twice.Its too early for them to make a decision as well.my guess is texas or somewhere on the east coast.

since the the last worlds was near the beach and this world is near the beach i think next world will be by the beach somewhere that isnt as hot. california is perfect. if its not in california it better be in japan or somewhere in the UK lol or hawaii

ok i'll ask the question....Why would they have it in the same place twice?!? lol
but why would they have it in texas? Thats still perty close togeather....Since we had it 2 years in a row in some place hot, why don't we have it in...EDMONTON...lmao
Well lets see, we have the Worlds BIGGEST Mall, with an indoor waterpark and an Indoor Exabition all year round, it also has submerens, and an Ice rink and 100 some Shoe stores lol and 3 food courts ^_^ why can't we have the Biggest pokemon tourny to go with it lol lmao Roflmaolol i'm haveing to much fun....
I doubt they'd EVER host it outta North America, they Prolly won't ever go to Canada or Mexico :( why? it'd cost em way more to send everyone there....my bet for next year was Seatle, since thats where nintendo's HC is.....
I guess I'm wrong...

lmao its only a hotel, with awsome theme rooms as low as 99$ CAD, and If you we're paying attension luke, I also missed the Imax theathers aswell....maby I should add the other 300+ stores with all the random Water Fountains and such, even 2 indoor mini golf places and a Indy Go kart track (realy fast ones!!!) Might aswell forget all the jewerly stores and Video games stuff, don't forget the 20+ Waterslides, need I go on!?!?!
lol no, cause Pokemom' or pokepop or BDS will pin me for advertisment....and spaming....

Oh and by the way, you can get theme rooms that over look the giant wave pool in the water park (you can do some indoor bungy jumping ^_^ )
lmao sooo much fun with this

Last edited:
Moltres423 said:
Its too early for them to make a decision as well.

It is definitely NOT too early - as Mike (or was it Dave - I think it was Mike) said (1) it is not on the same weekend as GenCon (so they know the dates), and (2) they would announce where/when this weekend at Worlds (so they know the place).

Also, IIRC, BurninatingTorchic (or someone on his thread) posted that there were posters visible with the date/place of next year's Worlds...

Back