Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official Halo 2 Thread

Here's a little thread dedicated to Halo 2!

With the release only 8 Days away, let the discussions begin!

My personal view, is that it looks to be one of, if not, THE BEST, game to be released in 2004.

Graphics are superb, and gameplay seems to be brilliant.

Anyhow, enough of my chatter, let's start talking!

(NOTE: Due to this games "M" Rating, keep discussion simple and clean, no need to offend any little ones that might read this for whatever reason.)

I just got me a X-Box the other day so I could play HALO 2...I got HALO also so I can play it...Shinobi got me into it. Playing it at his house. I hope to get better at it so that I don't get beat down like normal from Shinobi even Ron13 is better than me at it and he doesn't have a X-Box *grr*

It should be the best game released so far on the X-Box. On all systems? Maybe not.

I'm playing Halo 2 this Thursday on a MOVIE THEATER SCREEN in Chicago!

We're playing Multiplayer on Xbox Live against other theaters in San Francisco, Austin, and New York City!

It's a result of playing along with the Alternate Reality Game/Viral Marketing Campaign of ilovebees.com.

Oh, and I'm picking up my Limited Edition on midnight of 11/8.

See you on Live!

gamertag = FugitiveSoldier

I already reserved the collectors edition. I can't wait! I would go to my local EB Games to get it on their Midnight Madness, but I have school the next day so oh well.

I also have the metal box reserved. Mwahahaha... one sang, though...

MY X-BOX IS BUSTED!!!

It happened the night before I got the Star Wars Boxset, which was bad enough! It keeps clicking whenever it's turned on; I have to keep switching it on and off in the hope it'll catch, which can often be half an hour. It'll cost me a hundred bucks to fix, too. This does suck majorly. What if I can't play HALO?????

I may have to ring Bungie and ask them to delay the game a little longer. Sorry,guys.

Halo 2 will be the best game on ANY platform for 2004. It's gonna be awesome!!! This quote at the end of the official trailer says it all.

"Some say this day would never come, what are they to say now?"

I am so set for When Halo 2 comes out. I hope this week my dad will hook up X-Box live so I can play online. Yws I am going to get the Limited Edition, and will pwn with my Halo Edition X-Box and controller. In case you want to know about new wepons then PM me. Don't want to give away all the new stuff.

In case you want to know about new wepons then PM me. Don't want to give away all the new stuff.

Everyone knows about the new weapons and the dual weapon system. New vehicles and the ability to jack vehicles. Halo 2 is the bestest game there ever is!

You misspelled "Donkey Konga"

lol, nice. Anyway, halo 2 is less than a week away... I've been waiting for hte game so long im still expecting bungie to push it back like, a day due to 'shipping problems' or something :p I heard about that midnight madness thing, where is that at? and who's doing it?

Midnight Madness is happening at Gamestops, and I think EB Games, and some TRU stores, and some other places, so check around.

I'll be having my Mom pick it up while I'm at school. =P Then, PARTY AT MY HOUSE! w00t!

After a day or two or practice, I hope to see everyone on Live for some mass multiplayer slaying action!

X-Box Live Gamer Tag: ShukuenShinobi
Go ahead and add me to your friends list, I'd gladly add ya to mine.

I personally think Halo 2 WILL BE the best game of 2004, San Andreas, despite my loathe of it, might be close, but I don't think it will be Halo 2, that's just my opinion, because I've never really liked any GTA game..>.>

Anyhow, I can't wait!

And that Movie Theater thing is crazyily awesome..then again, so was ilovebees.com, lol. Weirdest. Marketing. Ploy. Ever.

HEY *drinks out of 7-11 SLURPEE Halo 2 cup* I'm going to get X-Box Live soon also I'll let ya all know when I do...But umm I'll most likely would be a decoy cus umm...I can shot cus not steady. I love throwing Gernades. I'm a closes personal friend to ShukenShinobi...Most likely my Gammer tag will be UzumakiNaruto if that isn't taken. If you have any question just ask me or ShukenShinobi.

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
If i ca nfigure out how i am ghoing to hook up xbox live in my house, ill get it lol

get a really long eathernet cable. I have a 50 foot one running into my room.

My Xbox is in the basement, so I have a hole in the wall that my Dad drilled to run a cable into his room and into the router. My room is upstairs, and it costs way to much to go wireless with Xbox, so this will have to do. Besides, I don't think I want AIM beeping at me when I'm hereing TeamMates talk to me in one ear, while still trying to devise game winning tactics. =P

I just wanna kick an Elite in the teeth and grab his Ghost bike. That'll own like nothing before.

By the way, I fired off a joke e-mail to the Official X-Box magazine in Britain a few weeks ago. I explained why Bungie should never release Halo 2. If anyone gets that mag, uh... check the Star Letter. Man, they musta been disgusted.

Now I just have to figure out what £250 means in Euros :)

Back