Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Play TCG Tourney (Round 1 has officaly started)

Pokeplayer101

Play TCG Tourney (Round 1 has officaly started)

No Players:
Type: LMS

Description:

I would like to make a Tourney for Play TCG to help you with nationals. I have PM'ed mods about this for months but you have never PM'ed me back So I would like to see what you say. The format is HGSS-On of course. Please post "Enter me" if you would like to be entered. We can start playing on June 12 if there are enough people.

1. Team CREAM
2. Enigma_143
3. Freze
4. Magikarp1337
5. desufnoc
6. Pokeplayer101
7. pokemonrocks777
8. King Piplup
9. Vablakes
10. redwater
11. SpTrainer
12. Blitzer
13. Scottistru
14. tehlizard
15. Hatter™
16. SummerDaze

Please Read: We are starting today. Anyone who does not complete their games will receive a .5 win. You may NOT under any circumstance change any cards in your deck or any decks. If I find out that you have done any of this you will be DQ'ed. The pairings will be right under.

Vablakes vs Pokemonrocks777
Magikarp1337 vs tehlizard
Team Cream vs King Piplup
Hatter vs SummerDaze
SpTrainer vs Freze
Enigma-143 vs Scottistru
Redwater vs Desufnoc
Blitzer vs Pokeplayer101

Good Luck!

Last edited:
What do I do if my opponent does not respond? Is it the same as what happens if my opponent is a no show in a real tournament?

What do I do if my opponent does not respond? Is it the same as what happens if my opponent is a no show in a real tournament?
Sorry for not seeing your post. :( If you opponent is simply inactive then I will give him one more day to come on and play all the games. If he does not PM you back and still comes on which I will be checking then he will be DQ'ed.

PM me Saturday night describing the situation (See the other thread regarding my role as of now)

I know you are helping very much but I would like to answer this one as I already have decided and posted. KP, Remember you are the main judge for this Sat-Mon and pairing. Not trying to be mean but you got your roles and as it is not those days I will enforce the rules and help anyone that need help. However if you see that I am not on and have not posted yet please feel free to reply and help people.

If anyone has any further questions you can post or PM me. If you have questions this Sat-Mon then post here or PM KP.

Sorry for not seeing your post. :( If you opponent is simply inactive then I will give him one more day to come on and play all the games. If he does not PM you back and still comes on which I will be checking then he will be DQ'ed.

I know you are helping very much but I would like to answer this one as I already have decided and posted. KP, Remember you are the main judge for this Sat-Mon and pairing. Not trying to be mean but you got your roles and as it is not those days I will enforce the rules and help anyone that need help. However if you see that I am not on and have not posted yet please feel free to reply and help people.

If anyone has any further questions you can post or PM me. If you have questions this Sat-Mon then post here or PM KP.

I'm having trouble making sense of what your saying. Seriously. I was commenting because they due date will be a day that you are away, and you apparently have an issue that I'm not seeing. No offense, but since there's a way I'll be looking to be contacted on Saturday night stating that a game isn't finished, there shouldn't be a problem with that if your thinking.

So, Mr, Enforcer :)tongue:) what is your ruling on people not getting matches done? Give them until Sunday or .5 opp forfeit, or draw? If they aren't done by then do they get a round loss or a DQ?

Until Sunday comes and passes, I'm going to post based on what I would like in my inbox Saturday night, then I'll factor in your ruling on late matches. (I.E. sunday)

Oh, and FWIW, you hadn't posted yet.

Contact me through a preferred method that isn't posting if you have any other concerns.

I'm having trouble making sense of what your saying. Seriously. I was commenting because they due date will be a day that you are away, and you apparently have an issue that I'm not seeing. No offense, but since there's a way I'll be looking to be contacted on Saturday night stating that a game isn't finished, there shouldn't be a problem with that if your thinking.

So, Mr, Enforcer :)tongue:) what is your ruling on people not getting matches done? Give them until Sunday or .5 opp forfeit, or draw? If they aren't done by then do they get a round loss or a DQ?

Until Sunday comes and passes, I'm going to post based on what I would like in my inbox Saturday night, then I'll factor in your ruling on late matches. (I.E. sunday)

Oh, and FWIW, you hadn't posted yet.

Contact me through a preferred method that isn't posting if you have any other concerns.

LOL I didn't even look ahead of what the dates are sorry. The rule I think should be just like in real life a loss. What does FWIW mean?

For what it's worth. My iPod delays things.

So, what is your final decision on people not playing games before the due date? (Sunday I guess...?)

Draw, Forfeit Loss, DQ, or Loss?

Back