Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close.

unseenforces

I'm sick of trying to prove my point to those tht obviously already have a VERY strong opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
Oh what I played of KH, I enjoyed it. I do warn people who have dark tv's. There is a level where you face a darkness boss, and on my dark TV, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't beat that level and thus I never played the game again.

unseenforces said:
I'm posting this as a warning to anyone interested in buying Kingdom Hearts. Don't. You'll thank me for it. KH is possibly the worst "RPG" of all time. Because it's NOT AN RPG. It's a platformer, a game in the genre that was birthed by Super Mario 64 and ended after Super Mario 64. Unless you're trying to have every PS2 game, DO NOT BUY KINGDOM HEARTS!!!:mad:
Kingdom Hearts was an awesome game. You're an idiot. It's an action RPG. I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. :D

unseenforces said:
I'm posting this as a warning to anyone interested in buying Kingdom Hearts. Don't. You'll thank me for it. KH is possibly the worst "RPG" of all time. Because it's NOT AN RPG. It's a platformer, a game in the genre that was birthed by Super Mario 64 and ended after Super Mario 64. Unless you're trying to have every PS2 game, DO NOT BUY KINGDOM HEARTS!!!:mad:
Perhaps I should post my own warning, no?

WARNING: If you pay attention to biased replies, you may already be the most annoying guy at a party...

Of course, that's just my opinion, so you have to pay attention to it..

Oh wait... :p

Anyways, I played Kingdom Hearts and enjoyed it. Sure, the beginning was a little...dull... but once you actually get into the storyline, the game becomes enjoyable...

Maybe it's just me, but why combine the greatness of Final Fantasy and the idiocy of Disney? And RPGs are, IMO, supposed to be more relaxing games where you think more(like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy IV Advance). This is not a warning to people that have already wasted money, it is a warning to real gamers that don't want to blow their money.

WAIT FOR BLACK(The game, not an absurd comment).

unseenforces said:
Maybe it's just me, but why combine the greatness of Final Fantasy and the idiocy of Disney? And RPGs are, IMO, supposed to be more relaxing games where you think more(like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy IV Advance). This is not a warning to people that have already wasted money, it is a warning to real gamers that don't want to blow their money.

WAIT FOR BLACK(The game, not an absurd comment).
Kingdom Hearts would have been Kingdom Heart with or without the Final Fantasy cameos. I'm pretty sure the only reason they were added was to get sceptics to buy it, even though it would have been a good game on it's own. Disney has made some good movies and cartoons in the past. Mickey, Donald, and Goofey are all classics. The only thing Disney does really badly is sequels and TV show from movie spin off series. And of course every Disney Channel original movie ever save for maybe a few. I don't consider my money wasted, I consider it well spent since I enjoyed every minute of the game. The general consensus of "real gamers" is that KH is a good game. Deal with it.

Woah. I have't played KH, but as far as I can tell, anyone who has played it thinks it's the greatest game in the worl =/

if you don't like the action in that game, then man oh man will you despise Kingdom Hearts 2. It bumps up the action 10 folds.

*has the import version*

What? Because it's a platformer, it automatically sucks, and only RPG's are "real" games?

Welcome to earth, where not everyone has the same tastes as you.

I'm not sure how good of a game it is, but it did inspire some of the best AMVs that I've ever seen. Look em up, they're pretty durn amazing!

unseenforces said:
Maybe it's just me, but why combine the greatness of Final Fantasy and the idiocy of Disney?

It's the other way around. The Disney classics in Kingdom Hearts are of way better quality than the overhyped, fanboy-infested FF "greats" in Kingdom Hearts. Final Fantasy used to be a great series, now it panders to fanboys.

Kingdom Hearts has an involved plot, deep characters, slashability, and of course it's entertaining without trying to be "mature" and thereby coming off as lame. Enough said.

Action games are fine, just not mixed with RPGs. Remember how Zelda 2 came out? It was easily the worst Zelda. According to these people, KH is the best game ever. I won't bother reasoning with you. It is a warning to people that think they are buying a good game.
/\ Previous Post is Above ?| == \/ Bump is Ground Down Below \/​
Charizardian said:
How DARE you insult disney! That's what gives my my carefree nature!

Too much coke gave you a carefree nature IMO...

I can't believe people actually LIKE Disney. This is a sad world we live in.

Last edited:
Prime said:
Oh what I played of KH, I enjoyed it. I do warn people who have dark tv's. There is a level where you face a darkness boss, and on my dark TV, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't beat that level and thus I never played the game again.

You could always get the screen brighter by adjusting the settings.:rolleyes:

Sorry to disagree but kingdom hearts is a great game. because it isn't the normal type of rpg and it has disney in it doesn't make it bad automaticlly. Kingdom Hearts is an action rpg or real time rpg such as secret of evermore and sword of mana. If want it to be a real rpg type i think you need to play kingdom hearts chain of memories. That game should be more of a rpg. If you want to test kh2 for a week and only 7$ just rent from blockbuster. Or get it for free if you have the game pass from here. Also if you just played a part of the 1st kh, play the whole thing before judging it.

unseenforces said:
Action games are fine, just not mixed with RPGs. Remember how Zelda 2 came out? It was easily the worst Zelda. According to these people, KH is the best game ever. I won't bother reasoning with you. It is a warning to people that think they are buying a good game.
/\ Previous Post is Above ?| == \/ Bump is Ground Down Below \/​

Too much coke gave you a carefree nature IMO...

"A warning to people who think they're buying a good game"? It is a good game. Hence, why there is no need to warn anyone about anything. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't a good game. It just means your taste in games sucks.

Disney isn't as bad as you're giving them credit for. The Emperor's New Groove has to be one of the best animated movies I have seen in a LONG time. The Suite Life is also one of the best Disney channel original series I've seen. Granted, Disney makes some pretty crappy movie spin offs (The Emperor's New School for example...the worst thing about that is the VA changes for the emperor and the fat dude apart from it just not living up to the original; but the Aladin series was pretty good) and really crappy sequels. (Bambi 2, anyone? Then again, I never liked the first so I just assume it's bad >>; Again, the Aladin sequels were good too)

Kingdom Hearts was great. Kingdom Hearts 2 will be awesome.

unseenforces said:

What, pray tell, is so bad about Disney, specifically the Disney elements of Kingdom Hearts? I'd like to hear it. Odds are you think it's "kiddy" or something. Or maybe you don't like that it's a non-serious element to an otherwise serious RPG. In which case I direct you to Bahamut Lagoon, Tales of Phantasia, and many other games that don't take themselves seriously most of the time.

Face it, you're acting like a fool. You aren't giving any reasons for anything and continually bash at other people for no reason.

Back