Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon: Elemental Legacies: Olemenun Academy

Here it is, the sequel!
---
Timeline of events between the end of Elemental Legacies and the beginning of Elemental Legacies: Olemenun Academy:

September 12th, XX06: The eight Elemental Pokemon are sealed away on Zen Island.
September 15th, XX06: Michael takes over Team Rocket by force. Several grunts attempt to rebel, but they are quickly silenced. The Elemental Six and Jacob's mother tell the rest of the grunts and administrators not to mess with Michael, as they have seen his power. Michael announces that he will be taking steps to make Team Rocket a benefactor to the community. The first step forward is that they will stop engaging in illegal activities, effective immediately.
September 20th, XX06: Via a televised press conference, Michael reveals Olemenun to the rest of the world. Trainers from all over the world begin flocking to Olemenun.
October 27th, XX06: Elissa begins working for Professor Pine as a field and research assistant.
December 14th, XX06: Bobby challenges the Elite 4 and wins. He is declared the new champion, but decides not to kick any of the other five out, meaning that challengers will now have six opponents to go through rather than five.
December 31st, XX07: Michael is awarded the XX06 World Peace Prize for his unbelievably successful conversion of Team Rocket from evil to good.
Febuary 21st, XX07: Team Rocket announces that they will be donating thousands of dollars to charities in Olemenun. The Team Rocket Vigilante Police Force is founded. In the following months, crime rates go down dramatically.
November 8th, XX09: The Olemenun Construction Company, funded by Team Rocket, begins construction on Olemenun Academy, a prestigious high school and college located in several buildings on a large campus near Sparkiban City. Only the top Pokemon trainers from all over the world will be allowed to attend the school.
May 24th, XX13: Construction on Olemenun Academy is finished, and students may begin applying for the XX13-XX14 schoolyear. The trophy case in the main entrance room contains the black staff, guarded heavily by various security systems. The white staff would also be placed there, but it was discovered to be missing from Team Rocket Headquarters. Team Rocket members searched frantically for it for months, but it was never found.
September 4th, XX13: The schoolyear begins. Dan is the head of the battle department. Wanting to spend time with Dan, Tatiana decides to become the school nurse and the defensive techniques teacher. Among the new students is Sebastian Ebipese, who will later become the school's Technology Department head.
April 19th, XX15: Professor Pine retires, and chooses Elissa to be the new Professor of Olemenun.
Febuary 14th, XX17: Dan and Tatiana are married in the cathedral in Balankou City.
March 9th, XX18: After a relationship of several years that began a few months after the showdown on Zen Island, Bobby and Elissa are married in Balankou City's cathedral.
July 6th, XX20: Matt goes to Skuakko Island near Olemenun in response to reports that a mysterious Vampire Pokemon has been killing innocents on the island.
January 2nd, XX21: Michael announces that he has moved to a hut somewhere within the mountain range surrounding the Neverending Chasm. Young trainers that wish to train under him are challenged to find him. In addition, the first semester of Olemenun Academy's XX20-XX21 schoolyear is ending. Our story begins.
---
Chapter 1​

"Man, Mrs. Cooper is probably the only teacher in the school that isn't using a Scantron final." The sixteen year old, five foot ten caucasian boy walked through the halls of Olemenun Academy, where he was a Junior in the high school there. He was of average weight, had black eyes, and had short, neatly parted black hair. He wore a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned, red and white striped flanel overshirt, blue jeans, and silver tennis shoes.
"I doubt she's the only teacher." The girl he was walking with responded, "Besides, Japanese isn't really a subject where multiple choice tests work very well." She was also a caucasian sixteen year old Junior, and was five feet and five inches tall. She had blue eyes and long, wavy auburn hair with black streaks through it. She wore a gray shirt with a silver eagle on it, a purple and brown jacket, three quarter length blue jeans, and white sandals.
"Hey! Stephen! Chey! Over here!" Came a yell from one of the lunch tables in the commons, the area right outside the cafeteria. The voice came from another Junior; a girl, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a black jacket over a red tank top, jeans, and black shoes. Next to her was a boy that was a little taller than her, with brown eyes and shaggy, medium-long brown hair, layered with streaks of blonde. He wore a black shirt and a black jacket similar to the girl's, black pants, and black shoes.
"Oh, hey, Emily!" Chey replied as she and Stephen walked over to the table and pulled up two of the many blue chairs that littered the area. "What finals did you guys just have?"
"I had English, and Chris had Geometry." Emily replied. The area had a wall on one side, the cafeteria on another, and hallways running parallel to the other two. It was marked by a large white pillar on each corner, supporting the ceiling above. Round gray tables dotted the floor, along with plenty of blue chairs, mostly filled by students.
"So, we've got a twenty minute break before the next final." Chey explained in case her friends didn't already know. "You guys all have Pokemon Battles level 3 next...I have Advanced Defensive Techniques."
"We can all meet up after that." Stephen commented. "Gotta love half days. That's the only good thing about finals week."
"Definitely." Emily agreed.
"We should probably get going." Chris interjected. "The main stadium's on the other side of the school."
"Yeah." Stephen agreed, getting up from his seat and hugging Chey as she got up as well. "Love you."
"Love you too!" Chey exclaimed as Stephen began to follow Chris and Emily down the hallway.

"Ignalion, finish it off!" The boy commanded. "Fire Blast!" The tan skinned lion Pokemon lunged forward its mane crackling with fire and electricity as it launched a large blast of fire from its mouth. The blast struck the golden possum Pokemon, sending it flying across the stadium floor.
"Opold, return!" Jason exclaimed, returning his Pokemon to its Pokeball. "Congratulations, kid. You can go face the champion now."
"Thanks." The boy responded, returning the Pokemon to its Pokeball. The boy was fifteen, five foot nine, and had slightly tanned skin. He had bluish teal eyes and medium length dirty blonde hair that spiked down in the back. He was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans, white shoes, and a black backpack. He wore a necklace with a diamond shard at the end, and a black and white bandana over his forehead. He walked past Jason, across the green floor, the automatic steel door opening as he approached it. He walked down the hallway, approaching the similar door on the other side. The door opened, and he walked into the red-walled room where the champion, Bobby, waited.
"You must be a very strong trainer to make it this far." Bobby commented. Bobby was now about thirty years old, and had been the champion of the Elite 4 for nearly fifteen years. He wore a green t-shirt, cargo pants, and a black baseball cap. He stood a few inches over six feet tall, and still had the curly brown hair that he always had. "What's your name?"
"Drake." The challenger answered, holding his first Pokeball. "Let's get this started. Dokurog, I choose you!" He threw the Pokeball into the air, releasing the blue, poison and fighting type, bipedal toad Pokemon. Its red vocal sack expanded and contracted slightly as it faced the champion down, awaiting its opponent's Pokemon choice.
"Let's go, Peablez!" Bobby countered, sending out the firey bird Pokemon. It's feather were set ablaze with fire as it opened its wings wide, letting out an intimidating cry. "Peablez, Air Slash!" The bird Pokemon flapped its wings and became airborne, flying toward its opponent, flapping its wings especially hard and sending a wave of sharp wind flying forward. The wind slashed at Dokurog, doing increased damage due to the target's fighting type.
"Dokurog, Sludge Bomb!" Drake commanded. The poison type opened its mouth, spewing out a large blob of sludge that flew toward Peablez, covering it and damaging it ever so slightly.
"I should warn you, I've been the champion for a long time." Bobby informed his challenger. "My Pokemon have gotten pretty strong. Peablez, use another Air Slash!" Peablez flew toward Dokurog once again, sending another blade of fierce wind, this time knocking its target out.
"Wow, you are strong." Drake agreed, returning Dokurog to its Pokeball. "Rampard, I choose you!" He threw his next Pokeball into the air to reveal the gray and blue dinosaur Pokemon with spikes on its head. It let out a mighty roar, raising its short arms and swinging its large tail. "Hit it with a Double Headbutt!" The Pokemon began to glow as it charged toward Peablez, ramming it with an extremely powerful headbutt. Despite the move being an incredibly potent rock type attack, Peablez was still conscious, and Rampard was sent back a few feet due to the recoil damage.
"Peablez, hit it with a Steel Wing!" Bobby ordered. The champion demonstrated that his Pokemon were prepared for anything, including Pokemon that they were weak to, by using an attack that could only be taught through the use of a Technical Machine. Peablez flew toward Rampard, its wings glowing and becoming as hard and as powerful as steel. It slapped the rock type with its newly reinforced wings, dealing super effective damage.
"Hit it with another Double Headbutt!" Drake exclaimed. Rampard charged its target again, but unfortunately, this time, Peablez flew into the air in time to avoid the attack, and the attack missed. The flaming bird Pokemon flew right back down, hitting Rampard with another Steel Wing attack and knocking it out.
"Dang...Rampard, return!" Drake shouted, returning the defeated Pokemon to its Pokeball. "Your turn, Disastruct!" The challenger's third Pokeball opened and revealed the white furred quadrupedal Pokemon with rows of black, scythelike appendages on its sides. "Whip up a Razor Wind!" The Pokemon began to concentrate as sharp winds blew all around it, preparing to strike in the form of a powerful normal type attack.
"Peablez, Fire Blast!" Bobby commanded. The fire type opened its mouth and let out a large blast of fire that surpassed the windy barrier and struck Disastruct, dealing severe fire damage. Disastruct was still standing, however, and followed up by lunging forward, unleashing its Razor Wind attack on the bird Pokemon. The strong winds blew all around Peablez, slashing at it and dealing a fair amount of damage. It was severely weakened, but not yet finished. Bobby commanded the bird Pokemon to use another Fire Blast, this time knocking out Disastruct.
"Geez...he's taken out three of my Pokemon, and I haven't even knocked out one of his yet." Drake realized as he returned Disastruct to its Pokeball. "Go, Schemustel!" The final evolution of Sneasel appeared out of its Pokeball, holding its scythe high up the air. The tip of its scythe, the claws on its hands, and the yellow gem shone in the light, and a light breeze caused its single tail feather to ruffle slightly. "You can finish it off! Hit it with a Blade Test!" The dark Pokemon leaped into the air reaching an altitude higher than its target, its scythe glowing with dark energy. It descended on the bird Pokemon, slashing at it with the energized scythe. Peablez fell to the ground, finally knocked out.
"Good job!" Bobby exclaimed, impressed that the challenger had managed to knock one of his Pokemon out. "Peablez, return! Go, Electwine!" Bobby let his second Pokemon out of its Pokeball; the large electric swine Pokemon, Electwine. The thundercloud and lightning designs on its back and sides were as vivid as the electricity flowing between the Pokemon's lightningbolt shaped ears. "Use Thunder!" A large blast of electricity shot up from the electric Pokemon, and shortly after, another blast shot back down from the sky, striking Schemustel. The Pokemon was damaged badly from the extremely powerful electric attack, but was still ready and willing to fight.
"Schemustel, Blade Test!" Drake ordered. Schemustel sprinted forward to use its dark attack once again, leaping into the air and slashing at its new opponent as it descended.
"Hit it with another Thunder!" Bobby exclaimed. Electwine focused, sending another bolt of lightning into the sky, and the blast that fell back down and hit Schemustel was powerful enough to knock the weasel Pokemon out.
"Okay...I've still got two Pokemon left...Bullight, I choose you!" Drake shouted after he returned Schemustel to its Pokeball. Bullight was the evolution of Illuminox, the large, red, light type bull Pokemon. It had grown larger than its previous form, and had become a brighter red as well. Its hooves, nostrils, and the ball on its tail still glowed intensely, and a pair of white, feathery wings sprouted out of its back. "Use Illuminated Headbutt!" The Pokemon flew a few feet above the ground, its head glowing as it charged toward Electwine. It drew close and rammed the electric pig Pokemon with a powerful headbutt, but it didn't seem to faze the resilient and tough Pokemon.
"Electwine, Thunder!" Bobby commanded. The strong electric attack that Electwine had been using exclusively was super effective against the flying type bull Pokemon, and sent it crashing into the ground, knocking it out in one shot.
"Wow...looks like I'm already down to my last Pokemon." Drake noticed with dismay, returning Bullight to its Pokeball. "Alright...it's all up to you, Ignalion!" Drake's final Pokeball opened up to reveal the fire and electric type Ignalion, which he had used to defeat many of the previous trainers' Pokemon.
"Well then...I think I'll fight fire with fire!" Bobby decided in good cheer, returning Electwine to its Pokeball. "Ignalion, let's go!" He sent out his own Ignalion, whose mane appeared to crackle even more powerfully than Drake's Ignalion's. The champion ordered his Pokemon to use Slash, and the mighty lion rushed forward, slashing at the opposing Pokemon with its sharp claws.
"Hit it back with a Slash of your own!" Drake exclaimed. The two Pokemon took turns slashing at eachother, avoiding electric and fire attacks due to their opponent's resistances, but it was obvious that Bobby's Ignalion had superior attack power, as Drake's was the one to fall.
"Aww...Ignalion, return!" Drake shouted, returning his final Pokemon to the red and white ball in his hand.
"Hey, don't feel bad. Not many trainers even make it to me." Bobby encouraged Drake. "You're a very talented trainer. And you're probably only a high school student, too!"
"Yeah, I'm a sophomore." Drake replied.
"Well...in that case, I'd like to recommend you to Olemenun Academy." Bobby decided without much thought.
"Olemenun Academy? Are you serious?" Drake exclaimed in disbelief.
"Yes I am!" Bobby answered with a slight chuckle. "In fact, your Pokemon are considerably stronger than those of most trainers your age. You probably qualify for a full scholarship!"
"That's awesome!" Drake responded.
"The new semester starts next week...I'm sure I can get you enrolled in time for it." Bobby thought aloud.
"Thank you so much!" Drake thanked Bobby.
"No problem." Bobby replied, a triumphant grin on his face. "Always happy to help a talented young trainer out!"

"Professor Maple!" The young boy shouted as he entered the laboratory. The boy was probably about fourteen, and stood five feet and six inches tall. He wore a zipped black hoodie with the hood down, jeans, and black shoes. He had black hair, slicked to one side so one of his eyes was covered. He had brown eyes, and skin that appeared to be somewhere between caucasian and asian. As for the laboratory that he was entering, it was rather large, but was almost completely filled with stacks of books and computer desks. The metallic walls were virtually invisble, as the entire perimeter of the room was lined with bookcases. On the back wall was a desk with three computers on it, and sitting at the nearby chair was none other than Professor Elissa Maple, who had gained that title after Professor Pine retired.
"What is it, Jeremy?" Elissa asked, turning in her seat to face her lab assistant. She was also nearly thirty now, and would have been nearly six feet tall if she was standing up. She wore jeans and a pink shirt with a traditional lab coat over it, and still had long brown hair.
"I just got back from Skuakko Island." Jeremy explained. "And sure enough, the vampire Pokemon is still at large. There are wanted posters on every street corner!"
"What about Matt?" Elissa asked, somewhat concerned. "Is he okay? Did you meet up with him?"
"Yes, but..." Jeremy replied. "He's about the only person I met up with. There are wanted posters on every street corner, alright, but there aren't any people there to read them!"
"What are you talking about?" Elissa questioned, confused.
"The vampire Pokemon...it's killed almost every person living on Skuakko Island." Jeremy solemnly answered. "Only a few people are left, and they're all camping out in the Sevorg Research Institute. Luckily, Matt said that the vampire hasn't attacked that place once...something about the Pokemon there, or something."
"Do they have power? I'd think Matt would have called me, or sent me an E-Mail, or something..." Elissa wondered.
"Nope. The Pokemon apparently cut all the power running to the school, and their generator isn't working, either." Jeremy responded.
"That's not good." Elissa sighed, pausing for a few seconds. "Alright...I'll call Bobby. I think we're going to need to go help them out." Elissa got out of her seat and stood up, walking over to the videophone near the computer desk.

"Hey there, Geral-dork." Came a snobbish male voice from behind. The five foot six, half caucasian and half mexican, brown eyed, brown haired, fourteen year old freshman, who had already begun to grow a rather thick mustache despite his young age, turned his head to see a group of rich looking boys in white and blue striped polo shirts and jeans walking toward him. The ocean of students that filled the hallway parted for one person in particular; the leader of this group. He was a senior at Olemenun Academy's high school, and was well over six feet tall. He had curly blonde hair and stared at the freshman boy with intense blue eyes, eyes that had helped him gain his reputation as the school's most infamous lady killer.
"T-Troy!" The freshman exclaimed, almost jumping up in fright. The freshman wore an orange shirt, black shorts, and brown shoes, and held a thin folder full of papers in his hand.
"I've got my history exam coming up." Troy informed the younger boy as he stopped in front of him. His posse of roughly ten boys, ranging from sophomores to seniors, stopped abruptly when he did, being extremely careful not to pass their leader. "You got the answer sheet?"
"Oh, yeah, yeah, it's right here." The freshman replied, pulling a piece of paper out of the folder.
"That's a good little peon." Troy responded, snatching the paper from the boy's hand. He walked right past the boy, saying nothing more, and the posse followed.
"Later, Geral-dork!" One of the other boys shouted as the group passed. The students that had moved to the sides of the hallways continued their walks toward their destinations shortly after Troy's group had passed, leaving the boy holding the folder alone in the middle of the hall.
"Well, aren't you the spineless one." Came an unfamiliar voice from a few feet away. The boy turned to see a nearly six foot tall, pale skinned boy, who looked to be about seventeen or eighteen, leaning against the wall near one of the hallway's nearby corners. He had dark brown hair, and his bangs covered one of his eyes partially. His eye that was visible was icy blue, but this was hard to see through the dark tinted goggles that he wore. He also wore a dark gray shirt with long sleeves that tapered at the end, khaki pants, a brown leather belt, and black leather boots.
"Wh-who are you?" The freshman asked, startled by the boy's appearance from seemingly nowhere.
"My name's Hector." The older boy replied. "Yours?"
"It's Geraldo, but basically everyone calls me Geral-dork." The younger boy answered. "I'm sorry, but I've gotta get to class..."
"Why do you let them push you around like that, Geraldo?" Hector inquired. "Why do you do everything those guys say?"
"Because that's the most popular kid in school!" Geraldo responded. "If I hang around him, maybe everyone will think I'm cool!"
"Oh, so getting bullied and pushed around is cool these days, huh?" Hector questioned, knowing that Geraldo hadn't even thought about it like that.
"I-it-uh..." Geraldo stumbled to find an answer that would satisfy both the question and himself, but he quickly realized that his new acquaintance had a greater knowledge of how high school worked than he did.
"I've been a freshman twice, I know how the peer pressure feels." Hector continued.
"Twice? Did you get held back, or something?" Geraldo wondered.
"Just the opposite." Hector replied, a slight tone of superiority in his voice. "I skipped two grades. I'm a sophomore in Olemenun Academy's college."
"College?!" Geraldo responded in disbelief, "No way!"
"It's true." Hector reassured the shocked boy. "I don't have any classes today, so I decided to stop by the high school building to visit some old friends and teachers."
"Wow..." Geraldo glanced at his watch. "Ah! I'm going to be late for class!" He began to frantically run past Hector.
"What class do you have next?" Hector inquired, following the boy, albeit at a slower pace.
"Computer Technology!" Geraldo exclaimed as he began to round a corner at the other end of the hall. "With Mr. Ebipese!"
"Ebipese, eh?" Hector said to himself as Geraldo disappeared from view. "Well, that's perfect. This kid can be my excuse for toying with good ol' Sebastian."
---
Note: Dokurog and Rampard are D/P Pokemon, if you don't recognize them. Names are just translations by Serebii/Pokebeach/etc, and aren't necessarily the english names, and probably aren't.
Note: Air Slash, Double Headbutt, and Blade Test are D/P attacks, the names are approximate translations by serebii, blahblahblah.
Note: Can anyone get what Bullight is based off of? ;x... RED BULL! "It gives you wings!" XD.
Note: Jeremy's hairstyle is what is considered "emo" hair - I just couldn't think of a very good way to describe that without actually using the word "emo".
-----
EDIT 5/20/07: THE UPDATED OLEMENUN POKEDEX!
If you're not up to the most current chapter, it may spoil things for you!

First up, the Regional Dex:

001-Mosseize-Grass
002-Mosstone-Grass/Rock-Evolves from Mosseize at lv16
003-Mosstatue-Grass/Rock-Evolves from Mosstone at lv34
004-Cubburn-Fire
005-Felispark-Fire/Lightning-Evolves from Cubburn at lv18
006-Ignalion-Fire/Lightning-Evolves from Felispark at lv32
007-Calffin-Water
008-Dolphice-Water/Ice-Evolves from Calffin at lv14
009-Glorca-Water/Ice-Evolves from Dolphice at lv36
010-Vuldusk-Dark/Flying
011-Nightture-Dark/Flying-Evolves from Vuldusk at lv16
012-Duskarrion-Dark/Flying-Evolves from Nightture at lv34
013-Hittao-Fighting
014-Spiritao-Fighting/Ghost-Evolves from Hittao at lv14
015-Lotushade-Fighting/Ghost-Evolves from Spiritao at lv36
016-Dreamuse-Psychic
017-Clairvoicant-Psychic/Light-Evolves from Dreamuse at lv18
018-Psychoir-Psychic/Light-Evolves from Clairvoicant at lv32
019-Magvae-Bug
020-Magoon-Bug-Evolves from Magvae at lv7
021-Flyrant-Bug/Flying-Evolves from Magoon at lv10
022-Funambite-Normal
023-Chompmunk-Normal-Evolves from Funambite at lv15
024-Eyequus-Psychic
025-Systripe-Psychic-Evolves from Eyequus at lv20
026-Skeetle-Bug/Fire
027-Scabattle-Bug/Fire-Evolves from Skeetle at lv18
028-Woodmite-Bug/Ground
029-Sawmite-Bug/Ground-Evolves from Woodmite at lv16
030-Spearow-Normal/Flying
031-Fearow-Normal/Flying-Evolves from Spearow at lv20
032-Aerorow-Normal/Flying-Evolves from Fearow with happiness in the morning
033-Horrow-Dark/Flying-Evolves from Fearow with hatred at night
034-Windock-Flying/Rock
035-Twistone-Flying/Rock-Evolves from Windock at lv18
036-Tornoulder-Flying/Rock-Evolves from Twistone at lv36
037-Styclone-Lightning/Rock-Evolves from Windock with Thunder Stone
038-???-Lightning/Rock-Evolves from Styclone at lv36
039-Zaplet-Lightning
040-Shoink-Lightning-Evolves from Zaplet at lv20
041-Electwine-Lightning-Evolves from Shoink at lv38
042-Chimpunch-Fighting
043-Monkick-Fighting-Evolves from Chimpunch at lv16
044-Gortial-Fighting-Evolves from Monkick by trading
045-Obsidim-Dark/Rock
046-Obsidark-Dark/Rock-Evolves from Obsidim at lv24
047-Gritty-Ground
048-Cruscat-Ground-Evolves from Gritty at lv30
049-Terrine-Ground-Evolves from Cruscat by trading
050-Pichu-Breed from Pikachu
051-Pikachu-Evolves from Pichu with happiness
052-Raichu-Evolves from Pikachu with Thunder Stone
053-Sandshrew-Ground
054-Sandslash-Ground-Evolves from Sandshrew at lv22
055-Sandspike-Ground/Steel-Evolves from Sandslash by trading with Metal Coat attached
056-Psytage-Psychic/Lightning
057-Enerjolt-Psychic/Lightning-Evolves from Psytage by levelup with Tri-Attack known
058-Noot-Normal
059-Newater-Normal/Water-Evolves from Noot at lv21
060-Gunewt-Normal/Water-Evolves from Newater with Water Stone
061-Lesard-Ground
062-???-Ground-Evolves from Lesard at lv44
063-Spargo-Lightning
064-Stegoshock-Lightning-Evolves from Spargo at lv30
065-Stegostorm-Lightning-Evolves from Stegoshock with Thunder Stone
066-Tricerower-Grass
067-Tricerub-Grass-Evolves from Tricerower at lv30
068-Treecera-Grass-Evolves from Tricerub with Leaf Stone
069-Carname-Fire
070-Scorchivor-Fire-Evolves from Carname at lv30
071-Tyrnferno-Fire-Evolves from Scorchivor with Fire Stone
072-Plesquirt-Water
073-Plesplash-Water-Evolves from Plesquirt at lv30
074-Plesiowave-Water-Evolves from Plesplash with Water Stone
075-Doduni-Normal/Flying-Breed from Doduo with Feather Incense
076-Doduo-Normal/Flying-Evolves from Doduni by levelup with Double Hit known
077-Dodrio-Normal/Flying-Evolves from Doduo at lv31
078-Poishare-Poison
079-Toxabbit-Poison-Evolves from Poishare with level up with Poison Barb attached
080-Hazoud-Poison
081-Hazough-Poison-Evolves from Hazoud at lv30
082-Crudoileo-Poison
083-Dieselio-Fire/Poison-Evolves from Crudoileo at lv22
084-Gasolino-Fire/Poison-Evolves from Dieselio at lv41
085-Zubat-Poison/Flying
086-Golbat-Poison/Flying-Evolves from Zubat at lv22
087-Crobat-Poison/Flying-Evolves from Golbat with happiness
088-Gastly-Ghost/Poison
089-Haunter-Ghost/Poison-Evolves from Gastly at lv25
090-Gengar-Ghost/Poison-Evolves from Haunter by trading
091-Smaunt-Ghost
092-Averoul-Ghost-Evolves from Smaunt at lv25
093-Larghost-Ghost-Evolves from Averoul by trading with Spell Tag attached
094-Pyrit-Ghost/Fire
095-Sanone-Ghost/Ground
096-Mumrot-Poison
097-Rubix-Ground/Rock-Breed from Onix with Pebble Incense
098-Onix-Ground/Rock-Evolves from Rubix with level up with Hard Stone attached
099-Steelix-Steel/Ground-Evolves from Onix by trading with Metal Coat attached
100-Coparrot-Flying/Normal
101-Mimikeet-Flying/Normal-Evolves from Coparrot at lv27
102-Tyrogue-Fighting-Breed from Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, or Hitmonorris
103-Hitmonlee-Fighting-Evolves from Tyrogue at lv20 with Attack>Defense
104-Hitmonchan-Fighting-Evolves from Tyrogue at lv20 with Defense>Attack
105-Hitmontop-Fighting-Evolves from Tyrogue at lv20 with Attack=Defense
106-Hitmonorris-Fighting-Evolves from Tyrogue at lv20 with Attack+Defense>110
107-Lunatone-Psychic/Rock
108-Noctolith-Psychic/Rock-Evolves from Lunatone with Moon Stone
109-Solrock-Psychic/Rock
110-Bouldiurn-Psychic/Rock-Evolves from Solrock with Sun Stone
111-Meteoclips-Psychic/Rock-Evolves from Bouldiurn by levelup with Noctolith in the party or vice versa
112-Smeargle-Normal
113-Arcasso-Normal-Evolves from Smeargle by level up when a move of each type (excluding Elemental) has been learned
114-Heracross-Fighting/Bug
115-Tideer-Water
116-Elketric-Lightning
117-Flamoose-Fire
118-???-Grass
119-Raxacarn-Grass-Evolves from ??? with Sun Stone
120-Staryu-Water
121-Starmie-Water/Psychic-Evolves from Staryu with Water Stone
122-Starwii-Water/Psychic-Evolves from Starmie by levelup in the day with Star Piece attached
123-Magikarp-Water
124-Gyarados-Water/Flying-Evolves from Magikarp at lv20
125-Puffish-Water-Breed from Qwilfish with Poison Incencse
126-Qwilfish-Water/Poison-Evolves from Puffish with level up with Poison Barb attached
127-Tropish-Water
128-Equim-Water-Evolves from Tropish at lv24
129-Ferrini-Water-Breed from Lapras with Ferry Incense
130-Lapras-Water/Ice-Evolves from Ferrini at lv30
131-Condrop-Water/Psychic
132-Evapord-Water/Psychic-Evolves from Condrop at lv30
133-Surmast-Water/Psychic-Evolves from Evapord at lv50
134-Plusle-Lightning
135-Multie-Lightning-Evolves from Plusle by levelup with Multiplier attached
136-Minun-Lightning
137-Diviso-Lightning-Evolves from Minun by levelup with Divider attached
138-Cacnea-Grass
139-Cacturne-Grass/Dark-Evolves from Cacnea at lv32
140-Pumctus-Grass/Poison-Evolves from male Cacnea with Dawn Stone
141-Ancianth-Water/Rock-Breed from Relicanth with Deep Sea Incense
142-Relicanth-Water/Rock-Evolves from Sarconphacanth by level up at Deep Sea relic
143-Aqlone-Water
144-Skarmory-Steel/Flying
145-Skarlord-Steel/Flying-Evolves from Skarmory by levelup with Metal Coat attached
146-Valbit-Normal/Dark
147-???-Ice/Dark-Evolves from female Valbit at lv25
148-???-Fire/Dark-Evolves from male Valbit at lv25
149-Togepi-Light
150-Togetic-Light/Flying-Evolves from Togepi with happiness
151-Togekiss-Light/Flying-Evolves from Togetic with Shiny Stone
152-Sneasel-Dark/Ice
153-Weaville-Dark/Ice-Evolves from Sneasel by levelup at night with Razor Claw attached
154-Schemustel-Dark/Ice-Evolves from Weaville with Dusk Stone
155-Happiny-Light-Breed from Chansey with Luck Incense
156-Chansey-Light-Evolves from Happiny by levelup with Oval Stone attached
157-Blissey-Light-Evolves from Chansey with happiness
158-Fias-Dark-Breed from Absol with Unlucky Incense
159-Absol-Dark-Evolves from Fias at lv15
160-Disastruct-Dark-Evolves from Absol with Dusk Stone
161-Mazica-Grass
162-Dewleaf-Grass
163-Snobush-Grass/Ice-Evolves from Dewleaf at lv20
164-Frostree-Grass/Ice-Evolves from Snobush with Leaf Stone
165-Magicorn-Light
166-Galicorn-Light-Evolves from Magicorn with Shiny Stone
167-Pinsir-Bug
168-Vystab-Bug/Dark-Evolves from Pinsir with Dusk Stone
169-Widdowail-Dark/Bug
170-Taranture-Dark/Bug-Evolves from Widdowail at lv22
171-Horrernet-Bug
172-Flamant-Fire/Bug
173-Blezuro-Fire/Flying
174-Peablez-Fire/Flying-Evolves from Blezuro at lv34
175-Plantiki-Grass/Fighting
176-Triki-Grass/Fighting-Evolves from Plantiki with Sun Stone
177-Paras-Grass/Bug
178-Parasect-Grass/Bug-Evolves from Paras at lv24
179-Tentacool-Water/Poison
180-Tentacruel-Water/Poison-Evolves from Tentacool at lv30
181-???-Water/Poison
182-Serafimask-Light/Ghost
183-Mimox-Dark/Steel
184-Tyzer-Ice
185-Articonda-Ice/Poison
186-Delibird-Ice/Flying
187-Santaguin-Ice/Flying-Evolves from Delibird by levelup with Christmas Gift attached
188-Polarborg-Ice/Steel
189-Yetimpale-Ice/Fighting
190-Abomibash-Ice/Fighting-Evolves from Yetimpale at lv34
191-Melterate-Fire/Ice
192-Krabgras-Water/Grass
193-Firat-Fire
194-Magmouse-Fire/Ground-Evolves from Firat at lv24
195-Wolflame-Fire
196-Misteam-Fire/Water
197-Leviathell-Fire/Water-Evolves from Misteam at lv40
198-Spindril-Fighting/Steel
199-Kuadtana-Fighting/Lightning
200-Tunnelurm-Bug/Ground
201-Illuminox-Light
202-Bullight-Light/Flying-Evolves from Illuminox at lv32
203-Rugrattle-Normal-Breed from Rattele
204-Rattele-Psychic-Evolves from Rugrattle at lv15
205-Telepound-Psychic-Evolves from Rattele at lv30
206-Umbrellad-Normal
207-Umbrellord-Normal-Evolves from male Umbrellad at lv37
208-???-Normal-Evolves from female Umbrellad at lv37
209-Slimoo-Poison
210-Bouldoo-Rock/Poison-Evolves from Slimoo at lv20 with Defense>Attack
211-Freezoo-Ice/Poison-Evolves from Slimoo at lv20 with Attack>Defense
212-Grounoo-Ground/Poison-Evolves from Slimoo at lv20 with Attack=Defense
213-Porygon-Normal
214-Porygon2-Normal-Evolves from Porygon by trading with Upgrade attached
215-PorygonX-Normal-Evolves from Porygon2 by trading with Dubious Disc attached*
216-PorygonY-Normal-Evolves from Porygon2 by trading with Dubious Disc attached*
217-PorygonZ-Normal-Evolves from Porygon2 by trading with Dubious Disc attached*
218-Webrowse-Lightning
219-Internele-Lightning-Evolves from Webrowse by trading with Upgrade attached
220-Tasmandevil-Dark/Ground
221-Wombright-Light/Ground
222-Seleara-Water/Dragon
223-Komodora-Dragon/Ground
224-Dermiarch-Water/Rock-Revived from Tail Fossil
225-???-Water/Rock-Evolves from Placonian at lv40
226-Chewpir-Ground/Rock-Revived from Snout Fossil
227-???-Ground/Rock-Evolves from Chewpir at lv40
228-Lumammoth-Ground/Fire-Revived from Tusk Fossil
229-Calcicrush-Fighting/Elemental
230-Snailodium-Rock/Elemental
231-Eschlorigo-Rock/Elemental-Evolves from Snailodium by levelup with Hard Stone attached
232-Gillead-Poison/Elemental
233-Iciclicon-Ice/Elemental
234-Dracarbon-Dragon/Elemental
235-Coppossum-Steel/Elemental
236-???-Steel/Elemental-Evolves from Coppossum at lv30
237-Opold-Steel/Elemental-Evolves from ??? at lv50
238-???-Fire/Dragon
239-???-Ice/Dragon
240-???-Lightning/Dragon
241-???-Dark/Dragon
242-???-Light/Dragon
243-Helitening-Elemental/Lightning
244-Neonatur-Elemental/Grass
245-Argorund-Elemental/Ground
246-Psykrypt-Elemental/Psychic
247-Sparxeno-Elemental/Fire
248-Radove-Elemental/Water
249-Hydreath-Elemental/Dark
250-Oxyglife-Elemental/Light
251-Nitroneutra-Elemental/Normal

*=What Porygon2 evolves into depends on your trainer ID

Like Diamond/Pearl, there are some new Pokemon introduced that are not part of the Olemenun Regional dex, and are instead added to the end of the National dex. Also like Diamond/Pearl, the legendaries from the Olemenun dex are removed from their proper places and placed in the midst of this addon at the end. So, if I did my math correctly (which I probably didn't, XD), if you take all of the new Pokemon in the Olemenun Dex and add them to the currect National dex (starting with #494), then subtract the legendaries, you go all the way up to #675. So, the new Pokemon that aren't in the regional dex start at #676. Here they are. While I'm not going to spoil the names of the ones you haven't seen yet, I will reveal who they evolve from...yknow, so you can all be like "OMFG _____ GETS AN EVOLUTION AWESOME!"....XD

676 ???-Poison-Evolves from Ekans at lv22 if its father was a Seviper
677 Infernox-Fire-Evolves from Ninetales with Fire Stone at Myth Rock
678 Quaddug-Ground-Evolves from Dugtrio by levelup in Chasm Cave
679 Minduck-Water/Psychic-Evolves from Golduck with Water Stone at Myth Rock
680 Hocus-Psychic-Breed from Alakazam holding Trick Cards
681 ???-Psychic-Evolves from Hocus at lv16
682 Avada-Psychic/Dark-Evolves from ??? at lv50 or above with Moon Stone
683 ???-Psychic/Light-Evolves from ??? at lv50 or above with Sun Stone
684 ???-Fire/Ghost-Evolves from Ponyta with unhappiness during the night
685 ???-Flying/Grass-Evolves from Farfetch'd by levelup with Stick attached
686 Penduloom-Psychic-Evolves from Hypno by trading with HypnoPendulum attached
687 ???-Lightning/Steel-Evolves from Electrode by levelup when Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone is in the party
688 ???-Ground/Ghost-Evolves from female Cubone by levelup in Ghost Plains
689 Joeykhan-Normal-Breed from Kangaskhan, can only be male, cannot evolve
690 ???-Psychic-Evolves from Mr. Mime by levelup outside Master Mime's house
691 ???-Ice/Psychic-Evolves from Jynx by trading with Icerizer attached
692 ???-Water/Lightning-Evolves from Lanturn with Shiny Stone at Deep Sea Relic
693 ???-Psychic/Light-Evolves from Xatu with Sun Stone
694 ???-Rock-Evolves from Sudowoodo by levelup outside Master Mime's house
695 Izaguiraze-Dark/Bug-Evolves from Scyther by trading with Dark Razor attached
696 ???-Dark/Fire-Evolves from Houndoom by levelup with Dark Flame attached.
697 ???-Normal-Breed from Milktank and Tauros. Evolves into Milktank(if female) or Tauros(if male) at lv25
698 Medensei-Psychic/Fighting-Evolves from male Meditite with Dawn Stone
699 ???-Normal-Evolves from Zangoose by levelup with Rival Blade known**
700 ???-Poison-Evolves from Seviper by levelup with Rival Blade known**
701 Shineon-Light-Evolves from Eevee by levelup with Light Orb attached
702 ???-Rock-Evolves from Eevee by levelup at at Mineral Rock(In Route H)
703 ???-Ghost-Evolves from Eevee by levelup at Spooky Rock(in Ghost plains)
704 Chromeon-Steel-Evolves from Eevee by levelup with metal coat attached
705 Nosfrostu-Light/Ice
706 Vampyro-Dark/Fire
707 ???-Grass
708 ???-Ground
709 ???-Ghost
Firagon-Nitroneutra are 710-723
724 ???-Dark/Lightning
725 ???-Elemental
726 ???-Elemental

**=Rival Blade is a new move for Hydrogen/Oxygen. It can only be learned by a few Pokemon, and its power is increased when used against a certain Pokemon depending on who knows it. If Zangoose uses it, it does extra damage to Seviper and vice versa. If Izaguiraze uses it, it does extra damage to Scizor and vice versa. Etc.

Alright, a couple of notes:
-I'm not sure if the number for Tyrogue's stats necessary to evolve to Hitmonorris is accurate. I don't play the games much, so I don't know if its too easy for two stats combined to be over 110 at level 20, or if its impossible, or what, but it seemed about right to me. It's supposed to be pretty hard, but not impossible.
-Yes, the mystery of the Hocus line has finally been revealed! Enjoy. :)
-As crazy big of a change this was, the dex will probably be DRASTICALLY changed again, but not until after ELOA. I've already considered LOTS of changes - removal of Pokemon, updating Pokemon, adding new Pokemon...lots. But, if there is a third story (oh yes, that's right, he said it. It's a possibility), it'll be changed before that.
-Some of the Pokemon's evolution methods use new (made up) items and/or new locations (in Olemenun), if you're confused, just ask.
-I know some of the evolutionary methods are inaccurate in terms of how the Pokemon evolved in the story, but oh well. It's easier for literary purposes to do what I've been doing, this is just how they'd evolve if it were an actual video game.

Last edited:
good job on the 2nd story, but who are the kids that you mentioned in it? And where is my happy ending? lol

Great

Your story is awesomely great i read it 3 times and i even have your entire story collection Burninating_Torchic it's great!!!:lol:

I think there is some mistake, I am not their beating the stuffing out of kids with my birds.

Don't forget that next time :D

Not haf bad. Not half bad at all. I've been waiting for the sequel for a while now. You've got some pretty good writing skills.

Thanks for all the comments.
---
Chapter 2​

"Alright. That does it for attendance, everyone's here." Dan said as he stuck his pencil on top of his ear, grazing his short brown hair, and lowered the in his hand clipboard to his side. He wore a light green polo shirt and black sweatpants, and stood in the middle of a large Pokeball symbol in the center of one of the main stadium's many battlefields. The wind blew through his hair as he looked up, admiring the topless silver dome resting atop sturdy beams that connected to blocks of cement placed on the edges of some of the rows of seats in the flawlessly constructed grandstands of the stadium. He shifted his gaze to the group of young trainers that stood on one side of the battlefield. Behind them were rows of many more battlefields, and beyond those was a large red door that connected the stadium to the rest of the school. It was the only way in or out of the stadium when class wasn't in session, as the top of the dome could extend from out of the dome's body at any time with the mere press of a button, sealing off the giant hole above. Bird Pokemon were known to occasionally fly in when the dome was open, but the staff and students of Olemenun Academy were nearly unanimous in their opinion that a nice breeze outweighed the risk of a stray Fearow or other bird Pokemon.
"Let's get started already!" Came an arrogant call from the group of students. It was Joe, one of the boys in Troy's posse. He had short, stylish, dark brown hair and wore the standard striped polo of the boys in Troy's entourage. Like Troy, he was a senior, and was a few inches over six feet tall.
"Why? Do you have somewhere to be, Mr. Donnelly?" Dan asked, annoyed by the disturbance. "In a hurry to get to detention, perhaps?" Various laughter and remarks of "Oooh!" and "Oh snap!" bursted out from the crowd, but they were quickly silenced by a stare from the no-nonsense teacher.
"Now then." Dan began again once the noise had settled down. "The Pokemon Battles 3 final examination will simply be a single elimination tournament of six on six Pokemon battles. You will not be graded on how far you make it in the tournament, but rather how skillfully you command your Pokemon, and whether or not they perform to the best of their ability. As is the case with all of my tests, the winner of the tournament will receive ten percent extra credit, second place will get five, and third and fourth places will get two. This is a fairly small class...only sixteen students...so you will be fighting in four rounds at the very most, but that's only if you make it to the final two. I've randomly drawn lots to determine who will be facing against who. Come on up and see who you'll be battling and on what field." He waved the clipboard in the air, signalling for the students to approach him.
"Let's see..." Stephen said to himself as he pushed through the crowd, making his way to where Dan stood with the chart. "My first opponent is...who's Eleni?"
"That's me." Replied a slightly overweight female, a few inches shorter than Stephen, as she stepped out of the crowd. She wore a light brown hoodie, light blue pants, and thin wireframe glasses, and had long, curly brown hair.
"Oh yeah, you're that trainer that only trains baby Pokemon, right?" Stephen recalled from watching the fellow trainer battle in class.
"That's me!" Eleni responded cheerfully. "We're on field number one." The two trainers slowly walked over to a field near the door, and awaited their teacher's signal to begin. The rest of the class soon made their way to their own fields, and dan pulled a stopwatch out of his pocket.
"Ready...and...round one begin!" He shouted. Every student in the stadium quickly pulled their first Pokeballs from their belts, releasing their first Pokemon onto the field.
"Okay! Start us off, Rugrattle!" Eleni exclaimed, throwing her first Pokeball into the air. The ball opened and let out a very small, not even a foot tall, gray mouselike Pokemon that stood on two barely developed feet. Its eyes were small and remained closed, and its partially developed ears twitched as it shook a silver rattle in one hand. The rattle had a yellow ball on the end that made noise when it was shaken, and the Pokemon was obviously an infantile form of Rattele, the psychic rat Pokemon.
"Cubone, I choose you!" Stephen responded, releasing his own first Pokemon. It was the small brown Pokemon with a skull on its head and a bone in its hand; Cubone. "Let's start things off with a Bonemerang!" Cubone lifted the bone in its hand and then expertly threw it, aiming it for the opposing Rugrattle.
"Block it, Rugrattle!" Eleni commanded. Despite not being able to see, Rugrattle's other senses were keen, and it was able to sense the bone flying toward it. It lifted its rattle, deflecting the bone with the metallic handle. "Good job! Now - " Before Eleni could finish her command, she realized that the bone was flying back toward Rugrattle, as it had been tossed like a boomerang. It hit the mouse Pokemon in the back of the head and flew back to Cubone, who caught it with ease.
"Are you okay, Rugrattle?" Eleni asked. The Pokemon nodded its head yes, signalling that it could still fight. "Alright! Hit it with a Doubleslap!" Rugrattle ran over to Cubone and began to smack it with its rattle, hitting it three times before the ground type retaliated with a Bone Club. The clubbing attack caused the baby Pokemon to flinch, allowing Cubone a consecutive attack.
"Finish it off with another Bone Club!" Stephen ordered. Cubone hit Rugrattle with the bone in its hand once again, this time managing to knock it out.
"Alright, Rugrattle, return!" Eleni exclaimed, returning the defeated Pokemon to its Pokeball. "Your turn, Fias!" Her second Pokeball contained a small white quadraped with a black face. A very short, underdeveloped horn stuck out of the side of its head, and it had a short, sharp looking tail. It was Fias, the preevolution of Absol. "Use Faint Attack!" The small Dark type Pokemon appeared to disappear, causing Cubone to begin looking around, confused. It reappeared behind its opponent, slashing at it with a dark attack. Cubone attempted to retaliate with Bone Club, but missed, allowing Fias to use another Faint Attack, which knocked Cubone out.
"Return, Cubone!" Stephen shouted. "Scorpi, go! Use Pin Missle!" He quickly released his second Pokemon, the small blue scorpion Pokemon; Scorpi. It immediately began to shoot small green needles out of its front stingers, hitting Fias with a super effective attack. Fias fought back with Faint Attack, but after several Pin Missles, the dark type was down for the count.
"Come on back, Fias!" Eleni exclaimed. "Your turn, Rubix!" The trainer's third Pokeball opened to reveal a short chain of reddish rocks and pebbles, with a face and the beginnings of a horn on the first and biggest rock. It was obviously a baby form of Onix. The new Pokemon started with Rock Throw, which was super effective against the bug type. Scorpi, on the other hand, didn't have any attacks that could damage the rock and ground type very much, and was soon defeated.
"Alright! Go, Misteam! Use Water Gun!" Stephen commanded after he returned Scorpi to its Pokeball. His new Pokemon was the preevolution of Leviathell, and resembled a relatively short blue serpent with a smaller version of Leviathell's head. It did not have fire running down its back, but instead had a few red spikes placed rather far apart. It emitted a white mist from its nostrils, and the mist shrouded its entire body. It began attacking right away, spitting a blast of water that struck Rubix and did incredibly effective damage. Rubix had only been slightly damaged by Scorpi, but those miniscule wounds combined with this powerful attack were enough to knock it out.
"That Misteam must have a really high special attack level." Eleni decided as she returned Rubix to its Pokeball. "Ok...go, Ancianth!" The female trainer sent out her fourth Pokemon; a small fish Pokemon with a dark brown body with black patches and freckles on it. Its head was bright red, and looked incredibly similar to that of Relicanth, its evolution. Other than being smaller and colored differently, the main difference between it and Relicanth was that it lacked Relicanth's pectoral fins on the bottom of its body, keeping only the dorsal fin and the fin on the top of its back. The partly rock type Pokemon had the advantage over the water and fire type Misteam, and was able to claim victory with several Rock Tomb attacks. Stephen returned Misteam to its Pokeball and replaced it with a Houndour. Although Houndour was weak to all of Ancianth's attacks, it was able to knock the weakened fish Pokemon out with only one Bite attack. It was now Eleni's turn to make a Pokemon substitution, and chose Doduni, the small, single headed baby form of Doduo. Its Fury Attacks couldn't even begin to stand up against the mighty attack power of Houndour, and soon fell to Stephen's second strongest Pokemon.
"Looks like I've only got one Pokemon left!" Eleni realized, holding her final Pokeball. "...And it's not even my strongest...oh well! It's all on you, Puffish!" Her final Pokeball opened up to reveal a small fish Pokemon that looked a lot like its evolution, Qwilfish. It was pink on top and white on bottom and had a similar tail to Qwilfish, but it had no spikes on its body. It managed to take down Stephen's Houndour with Water Gun, but was then knocked out by Stephen's Ekans.
"And that's the match." Stephen declared, returning Ekans to its Pokeball.
"Good job!" Eleni congratulated Stephen as they walked over to Dan to report the result of their match. "Good luck in the rest of the tournament!"
"Thanks." Stephen thanked her as she walked to the grandstands to sit and watch the rest of the matches. Stephen reported the results to Dan, and then sat on a bench near the door to the stadium.

"Welcome, class. Please take your seats." Tatiana said as she paced behind the front desk of the classroom. She wore a light pink shirt and jeans, and her medium length blonde hair bounced as she walked. She was the School Nurse at Olemenun Academy, as well as the Defensive Techniques teacher. The classroom was fairly standard; white metallic walls and green carpeted floors. Desks were arranged in a five by six rectangle that consumed most of the classroom's space, with Tatiana's desk on one side and the door on the other. Posters of Pokemon and information covered two walls, a whiteboard took up most of the wall behind the teacher's desk, and storage cupboards lined all of the back wall, except for where the door was. Students began to fill the seats, and when all were seated, only a few chairs remained empty. Among the students were Chey, who took a seat near the front of the classroom, and Troy, who took a seat near the back. It was common knowledge among the students that the only reason Troy was in this advanced class, or in any of his classes, was because he had cheated his way through high school. He was good at it, though, and despite the fact that every teacher that had ever had him in class suspected him of cheating, he had never been caught and therefore could not be punished.
"Welcome to the Advanced Defensive Techniques Final Examination." Tatiana continued, picking a stack of papers up from her desk and walking over to the first desk of the first row. "As you know, the exam will consist of a hundred question multiple choice test, followed by a demonstration of your Pokemon's defensive skills." As she spoke, she passed the test booklets and answer forms out row by row, walking back to her desk and sitting down when she was finished. "You have one hour to complete the multiple choice portion of the exam. Good luck, and you may begin."

"And that concludes the first round. Congratulations to everyone that made it to Round 2." Dan congratulated the children. I've got your pairings for the second round, come look at them, and we'll begin.
"Whoever the heck this is." Stephen muttered, not knowing his opponent. "Who do you guys have?" He turned to Emily and Chris, his friends who were also in this class.
"Eachother." Emily said with dismay.
"Ah, that's too bad." Stephen replied. Chris and Emily were boyfriend and girlfriend, so they obviously didn't want to fight eachother. "Good luck to both of you."
"Thanks." Chris responded as they began to walk over to the field where their battle would take place.
"Ready? Begin!" Dan exclaimed, and the trainers sent out their first Pokemon.
"Umbrellad, I choose you!" Chris shouted, releasing his first Pokemon; the small, gray humanshape Pokemon that carried a red and white umbrella.
"Go, Umbrellad!" Emily responded. She also sent out an Umbrellad, but hers appeared to be female, and the red of its umbrella looked a little more like pink. "Use Fake Out!" Her Umbrellad jumped into the air, coming down on the opposing Umbrellad and hitting it with its umbrella, causing the target to flinch and giving Emily another turn, in which she ordered Umbrellad to use pound attack.
"Umbrellad, fight back with a Fury Attack!" Chris commanded. His Pokemon dashed forward, jabbing at Emily's with its umbrella. The two Umbrellad continued to exchange ***** until Emily's finally won.
"Umbrellad, return!" Chris exclaimed. "Go, Styclone!" His second Pokeball opened to reveal an alternate evolution of Windock. Its funnel shape was wider than Twistone's, and it didn't have as many rocks flying around it. In place of some of the rocks, bolts of lightning seemed to be swirling in the center of the Pokemon. "Hit it with a Rock Throw!" Rocks began to fly out of the cyclone Pokemon, slamming into Emily's Umbrellad, which had already been weakened from the previous fight. This attack knocked it out, and Emily returned the Pokemon to its Pokeball.
"This looks like a job for you, Lesard!" Emily shouted, releasing the small brown lizard Pokemon with the long tail. "Use Mud Shot!" The ground type slapped the ground, flinging mud at the lightning and rock type Styclone. It was super effective against both of the Pokemon's types, and did major damage.
"Try a Rock Throw!" Chris ordered. His Pokemon used another Rock Throw, but it didn't seem to do much damage. Lesard used another Mud Shot, and Styclone was down for the count. "Styclone, return! Go, Mr. Mime!" The trainer's third Pokeball contained the red and white mime Pokemon, Mr. Mime. "Use Magical Leaf!" The humanshape Pokemon waved its arms, causing rainbow leaves to appear and fly at Lesard, dealing super effective damage. Lesard fought back with Mud Shot, but was taken down by a second Magical Leaf.
"Lesard, return!" Emily exclaimed. "Go, Natu! Use Faint Attack!" Emily sent out the small green bird, Natu, which proceeded to disappear and reappear behind Mr. Mime, hitting it with a dark type attack that it had only been able to learn because it was the result of careful Pokemon breeding.
"Mr. Mime, Doubleslap!" Chris commanded. Mr. Mime began to slap the Natu with its large hands, but it didn't do very much damage. Natu responded with another Faint Attack, and this process repeated itself until Mr. Mime was knocked out after the third Faint Attack. "Mr. Mime, return! I choose you, Mightyena! Bite!" Chris now sent out the dark type canine, Mightyena. The dog Pokemon dashed forward, biting Natu and doing super effective damage. Natu responded with Drill Peck, which it had also learned through breeding, but Mightyena was able to take it out with a second Bite.
"Natu, return!" Emily exclaimed. "Go, Ferrini!" Emily sent out Ferrini, a small blue Pokemon that looked like a baby form of Lapras. Its horn and the shell on its back were both underdeveloped. "Use Water Pulse!" The small Pokemon let out a blast of water that hit Mightyena and confused it.
"Mightyena, Bite!" Chris ordered. Unfortunately, Mightyena hurt itself in its confusion, and Ferrini took it out with another Water Pulse. "Mightyena, return! Go, Joeykhan!" Chris sent out Joeykhan, the small, purple baby Kangaskhan that was raised in its mother's pouch. "Use Thunderbolt!" Joeykhan let out a blast of lightning, an attack that it had obviously learned from a Technical Machine. Ferrini fought back with Water Pulse, but a second Thunderbolt took it down.
"Ferrini, return!" Emily shouted. "Go, Jynx! Ice Punch!" The yellow haired, red dressed Pokemon appeared from its Pokeball, immediately throwing a freezing punch at Joeykhan. Joeykhan responded with a Flamethrower, which it had also learned from a Technical Machine. With another Ice Punch, however, they young kangaroo Pokemon was down for the count.
"Joeykhan, return!" Chris exclaimed. "It's up to you now, Valbit!" Chris sent out his last Pokemon, a small, yellow, somewhat dog or fox esque Pokemon that stood on two feet. It had a short, yellow and black tail, short black hands, and black tipped ears. "Use Quick Attack!" The small Pokemon dashed forward, slamming into Jynx, who responded with an Ice Punch. Valbit used Quick Attack twice more, and Jynx was knocked out.
"Jynx, return!" Emily shouted. "Go, Eevee!" Emily sent out her own dog Pokemon, the brown and white Eevee. "Use Quick Attack!" Eevee dashed forward, hitting Valbit with a Quick Attack of its own. Valbit had been considerably weakened by the Ice Punches, and this was enough to knock it out.
"Aww, man..." Chris sighed, returning Valbit to its Pokeball.
"Sorry!" Emily apologized. She was happy to have won, but didn't like the fact that she had to battle her boyfriend. They walked over to Dan to report their results, and Chris walked toward the grandstands after wishing Emily good luck in the rest of her matches.

"Alright, class. As I've told you, you will be using the school's computer testing software to demonstrate your skills with a variety of programs." Mr. Ebipese took a seat on the soft, green, wheeled chair behind the black desk in the front of the room. His desk was next to the door, and a dry erase board covered the wall behind him. A desktop computer and two laptops sat on the desk in front of him, and it was obvious that they were of far superior quality than the desktops lining the other three walls of the room. Students sat at similar green chairs at each of the computer stations, awaiting further instruction. The new teacher was twenty two, and had just recently graduated from Olemenun Academy's college. He was only five feet and five inches tall, and had medium length, light brown hair that parted near the center with bangs hanging off of both sides, and green eyes. He wore a black T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. He was born in the far off region of Anitnegra, but his family had moved to Olemenun when he was five. Despite the fact that this was his third year teaching at Olemenun Academy, Mr. Ebipese was the head of the technology department at both the high school and college levels of the school, due to the fact that he was a world renown computer genius. His skill with computers was unparalleled, and had been since he was a young boy. At age seven, he designed the Sparkiban World virtual reality game. He had designed all of the security systems in Olemenun Academy, along with most of the other technological developments on the campus.
"There will be absolutely no cheating on this test, and my PorygonX will make sure of that." Mr. Ebipese continued. The students' screens flashed, and a Pokemon resembling PorygonZ appeared in the lower right hand corner of each screen. Instead of pink and blue, it was green and yellow, and it was configured differently than PorygonZ. Four yellow prongs surrounded its body instead of PorygonZ's two, and they were arranged like an X. Its head stuck out of the center of its body rather than the top, and its head had four green prongs, also arranged like an X, instead of PorygonZ's one.
"You can do this, Geraldo." Geraldo reassured himself as he opened the testing program. The green and yellow Pokemon's eyes appeared to be fixated on his mouse, making him a bit nervous.
"And...you may begin." Mr. Ebipese declared. Every student in the classroom began clicking their mouses and typing on their keyboards, doing everything that the computer told them to. Geraldo was doing fine, but about thirty minutes after the test began, he hit a snag.
"Ah...spreadsheets...I don't remember how to do this..." Geraldo thought. His mouse began to drift toward the internet icon, but he immediately snapped it back to the center of the screen after seeing PorygonX's glaring eyes, eyes that screamed "Click it and you're gone." Geraldo tried to skip to the next problem, but couldn't figure it out, either.
"Don't worry about it, kid." A familiar voice echoed inside his head. "I've got your back."
"He-Hector?!" Geraldo exclaimed inside his head. "How are you...?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm using my Metang's psychic powers, of course." Hector responded. "Now sit back, relax, and pretend that you're typing."
"What are you talking about?" Geraldo wondered. Suddenly, another figure appeared on his computer screen. It also resembled PorygonZ and PorygonX, but it was orange and brown instead of pink and blue or green and yellow. Its body shape and configuration was similar to PorygonZ's, except for the fact that a small orange ball rested at the end of each brown prong. Each of these balls had an orange prong sticking out of them and facing the same direction as the corresponding brown prong. The Pokemon's head, however, was upside down, and the prong that was on top of its head now served as a neck. Energy began encircling the Pokemon's three orange balls, and orange beams began to shoot out of each of them. The first hit PorygonX, causing it to disappear. The second hit and seemed to enter one of the shared folder icons on the computer, as if planning to enter a different computer through the network. The third ray hit the testing program window, and different questions and answers began to flash before Geraldo's eyes. Realizing what Hector meant, Geraldo began rapidly typing and clicking randomly, correctly assuming that it wouldn't have any effect on Hector's Pokemon's progress. Soon, the test completion screen displayed, and Hector's Pokemon disappeared, its work done.
"Good job, PorygonY." Geraldo overheard Hector saying. "Well, there you go, Geraldo. Guarenteed 100%."
"Wha...why did you do that?" Geraldo asked Hector mentally.
"Hmm...well, partly because I think you've got potential, partly to see if I can outsmart Sebastian, and partly because I'm bored." Hector nonchalantly replied.
"Wait! Sebastian...that's Mr. Ebipese's name! Is he going to know I cheated?!" Geraldo frantically questioned.
"Nah. PorygonY modified some data on his computer with that second bolt of energy." Hector confidently replied. "He's not going to be able to check PorygonX's recording of your test."
"Are you sure...?" Geraldo wondered, still unsure of Hector's sincerity.
"Of course I am! I'm positive!" Hector exclaimed. "Now then, I've gotta go. Talk to you later!"
"Ugh...I hope he knew what he was doing." Geraldo thought to himself. "I don't like the idea of cheating like this..." He slowly moved his mouse to the confirmation button on the computer, clicked Ok, and stood up from his chair, walking over to the teacher's desk."
"Well! Done already?" Mr. Ebipese asked. "In only forty five minutes, too! Only one student before you has been able to finish that quickly!"
"And, uh, who was that?" Geraldo inquired.
"Hector Lucan...he was a senior who took this class in my first year teaching here." Mr. Ebipese answered. His voice sounded like it was trying to mask suspicion or a similar feeling, but Geraldo didn't recognize the tone as that. "Now then, let's check your test." He made a few clicks on his computer, and a document full of names and number appeared. "Well, well, well! 100%! Very well done, Mr. Arever! As a reward for finishing so quickly, you're free to go. Congratulations!"
"R-really?" Geraldo responded, surprised. "Thanks!" He walked out the door, confident that Hector's plan had worked.
"Congratulations indeed." Mr. Ebipese said suspiciously to himself. "This is your work, isn't it, Hector?" He opened a folder on his computer, labeled "Recordings." He looked for Geraldo's file, but sure enough, it was nowhere to be found. "Dang it, Hector. I'm going to make sure you get expelled this time."
---
Note: Scorpi and PorygonZ are D/P Pokemon, blahblahblah.
Note: Hit Points is HP. You'd be amazed how many people don't know that.
Note: When Mr. Ebipese says "Dang it", he originally said something else, but it was changed to be appropriate for all audiences, blah blah blah, same deal as with the original story.

yay, like the long chapters and your fanfics
and finally, one of the pokemon that I have been waiting for "Rubix" the onix preevo
EDIT
Just read it all and it was even better, BT before a faker, now an epic fanficcer

Last edited:
My PM Box has space now, Quick Draw.
---
Chapter 3​

"And now it's time for the Semifinals!" Dan exclaimed. Only four students remained standing on the concrete, the others had all retreated to the grandstands. The remaining trainers were Stephen, Emily, Joe, and David, a six foot one, seventeen year old with short, somewhat shaggy brown hair that practically covered both of his brown eyes. He wore a dark green shirt, navy sweatpants, and brown shoes. On his back, in place of a backpack, was an incredibly large brown leather sheath that ran from his shoulders to about an inch off the ground. A metallic handle wrapped in leather with an uncovered metal ball at the top stuck out of the sheath, but nothing beyond the handle was visible.
"Stephen will be battling Emily, and Joe will be battling David." Dan informed the semifinalists, who began to walk over to their battlefields. "I want to see good, clean, fair fights." His eyes seemed to focus on David as he said this, but the senior already had his back to the teacher, unable to see the subtle gesture.
"Well, if it isn't the silent punk." Joe taunted as he and David reached their field. "I'm gonna wipe the floor with you." David was silent, offering no response to the bait other than a flick of his head, in order to get his hair out of his eyes. "Hey! You got somethin' to say, punk?!"
"Just shut up and start this already." David replied calmly and coolly. He grabbed a Pokeball in his hand and threw it into the air on Dan's signal. The ball opened to reveal a four foot tall white bipedial Pokemon with red stripes on its body. It was Zangoose, the Cat Ferret Pokemon.
"Hey! Do you know who you're talking to, punk?" Joe questioned. "I'll shut you up! Let's go, Plantiki!" Joe's first Pokeball flew into the air, revealing a small humanoid Pokemon with brown skin. It was the preevolution of Triki, the tiki Pokemon. Like its evolved form, Plantiki covered its face with a white mask, but its mask only had black paint on it, and the designs weren't nearly as extravagant as the black and red paint designs of Triki's mask. Leaflike green hair stuck out of Plantiki's head, but there was not nearly as much hair as Triki. Also, Plantiki lacked the primitive wooden staff that Triki carried.
"Zangoose, Slash!" David commanded. Zangoose dashed forward with impressive speed, readying its claws for a Slash attack.
"Plantiki, Counter!" Joe ordered. Plantiki prepared for the oncoming strike grabbed Zangoose by the arm, jumping into the air and doing a flip over the attacker's head. The small fighting type then kicked the larger normal type, dealing super effective damage with the fighting type attack. Zangoose tried to slash at Plantiki once more, but the small tiki Pokemon countered again, this time managing to knock Zangoose out.
"Zangoose, return!" David exclaimed, still unruffled by Joe. "Your turn, Farfetch'd!" The trainer's second Pokeball contained the small brown duck Pokemon that carried a leek in its hand; Farfetch'd. "Farfetch'd, Aerial Ace!" Farfetch'd flew over to its opponent, slashing at it with a blade of wind created by moving its leek quickly through the air. The attack did quadruple damage to the fighting and grass type, knocking it out immediately.
"Fine! So you managed to beat one of my Pokemon! I'm still gonna kick your butt! Polarborg, turn that thing into a ducksicle!" Joe's next Pokemon was a large white polar bear with an icy blue stomach that stood on two legs. It seemed that one of its arms had been covered in some kind of metallic, robotic arm, with wires and silver buttons everywhere. At the end of the arm, instead of a hand, was an opening with a red glow coming from it, like some sort of gun or cannon. Wires and metal extended from the arm, around the shoulder, up the side of the Pokemon's neck, and covered one side of the Pokemon's face, making half of the face robotic, complete with a glowing, circular red eye.
"Farfetch'd, Aerial Ace!" David commanded. Farfetch'd flew toward its new opponent, attempting to slash at it with a blade of wind. Unfortunately, the attack hit Polarborg's metallic side, did minimal damage.
"That's not going to work against a steel type like Polarborg!" Joe exclaimed confidently. "Now, Polarborg! Use Aurora Beam!" The Pokemon lifted its cannonlike arm, firing a blast of rainbow energy out of it. The attack hit Farfetch'd, surrounding it with a block of ice that fell to the ground.
"No! Farfetch'd, try to break free!" David shouted.
"It's too late, that thing's frozen." Joe informed his opponent. "Polarborg, hit it with another Aurora Beam!" This time, the rainbow colored beam was enough to knock out the flying type Pokemon, causing David to return it to its Pokeball.
"Alright...I choose you, Lucario!" David's next Pokemon was the blue and black bipedal canine, Lucario. "Use Force Extert!" Lucario rushed forward, punching at Polarborg and knocking it back with quadruple damage.
"Polarborg, Aurora Beam!" Joe ordered, to which he got no response. He looked to his Pokemon to see that it had been paralyzed by Lucario's attack, and was unable to move.
"Hit it with another Force Extert!" Daivd commanded. Lucario punched the polar bear Pokemon once again, this time knocking it out.
"Darn it! Polarborg, return!" Joe exclaimed. "Firat, go! Flame Wheel!" Joe sent out a small orange mouse with brown ears, a black tail, and black feet. It was the preevolution of Magmouse, but it lacked Magmouse's magma shell. It ran forward, a ring of fire encircling it. It slammed into Lucario, dealing fire damage.
"Lucario, Bone Rush!" David ordered. Lucario ran forward, pulling a bone out of nowhere that it would attempt to strike its opponent with. Firat dodged the attack, hitting Lucario with another Flame Wheel. Lucario attempted a Bone Rush for a second time, but missed again, and was knocked out by a third Flame Wheel.
"Okay...Lucario, return! Go, Erureido!" David sent out the green and white all-male evolution of Kirlia, Erureido. "Slash!" Erureido ran to the small mouse Pokemon and began slashing at it with its bladelike arms, dealing quite a bit of damage thanks to its impressive attack stat. Firat countered with a Flame Wheel, but couldn't handle a second Slash from its powerful opponent, and fell to the ground, defeated.
"You're really starting to get on my nerves, kid." Joe remarked, returning Firat to its Pokeball. "Go, Horrernet!" Joe sent out Horrernet, a small hornet Pokemon with a large black stinger that was at least as large as the rest of its body. Rather than being primarily yellow with black stripes, it was primarily black with slightly green tinted yellow stripes. It had a malicious look on its face, and had two small black horns atop its head. Its small wings were semitransparent, and were tinted the same color as its stripes. "Horrernet, Twineedle!" The hornet Pokemon flew in and began to stab Erureido with its large stinger. Erureido aimed a Slash at the Pokemon, but it was too small and fast, and dodged, delivering another Twineedle attack that knocked the psychic type out.
"I've only got two Pokemon left...it's your turn, Scyther!" David decided, sending out the green praying mantis Pokemon with bladelike arms. "Use Wing Attack!" Scyther dashed forward with blinding speed, turning on a dime in front of Horrernet and slashing at it with wind generated by its wings. Horrernet responded with Twineedle, but it didn't do much damage. Scyther used Wing Attack once again, and this time it knocked the small bug Pokemon out.
"Horrernet, return!" Joe exclaimed. "Go, Sudowoodo!" Joe sent out the brown tree-like Pokemon, Sudowoodo. The rock type hit Scyther with a Rock Throw, doing quadruple damage and instantly knocking the bug and flying type out.
"Crap...I've only got one Pokemon left." David realized. He began to shake, losing the confidence he had shown at the beginning of the battle. "Looks like it's up to you, Seviper!" The black viper with purple and yellow markings and a red blade tail appeared from the trainer's final Pokeball, ready to fight. "Seviper...use Bite!" The poison type Pokemon lunged forward, attacking the rock type with a dark type attack instead of an ineffective poison attack.
"Let's finish this, Sudowoodo." Joe said, knowing that he was going to win. "Rock Throw!" Sudowoodo chucked a large rock at Seviper, scoring a critical hit and taking the poison type out in one shot.
"No!" David shouted. He looked to the ground as he recalled his Pokemon to its Pokeball, as if trying to hold back tears.
"What's the matter, are you going to cry, you little baby?" Joe mocked. "Man, you're an idiot. It's just a stupid battle." Suddenly, David looked up, no evidence of crying on his face. Instead, he appeared to be chuckling slightly.
"I'm not crying...but you will be." David responded, reaching one of his hands up to the handle sticking out of the sheath on his back and grabbing ahold of the leather wrapping. He slowly began to pull the handle out, and a flash of silver began to emerge from the sheath. Without warning, he began to dash forward across the battlefield, pulling the handle faster and drawing an incredibly long silver broadsword from the sheath. He swung the sword madly with both hands as he ran toward Joe, who had already recalled his Sudowoodo.
"What the...?!" Joe wondered, too shocked to try and run.
"Die!" David exclaimed, swinging the large blade as he drew close to the other student.
Crack!
"That will be quite enough of that." Dan said, holding the green staff out in front of him. David's sword had been caught in a wall of vines that had sprouted up in front of Joe, protecting him from the attack.
"What the...?!" David questioned, looking to Dan, who stood on the side of the battlefield.
"You're coming with me." Dan informed David.
"I don't think so." David replied, getting his blade free of the vines and immediately charging toward Dan.
"Well I do, and I'm the teacher." Dan responded nonchalantly as vines shot forth from his staff, grabbing David and the sword and wrapping them both up. The vines lifted the student and his weapon into the air, and they began to float as Dan walked toward the stadium door, following him against David's will.
"Due to this little...event...there will be no final match." Dan decided, talking to the would-be finalists over his shoulder. "Both finalists will receive ten percent extra credit, and will be graded based on all of their matches that actually happened."
"Fine by me." Stephen agreed, as he had defeated Emily and would have been facing Joe in the finals.
"Whatever." Joe said. "I woulda kicked totally destroyed that punk anyways." Dan walked out the stadium door with David in tow, slamming the large doors behind him. The class followed, knowing that Dan would not be back, and that they were being dismissed early.

"The written exam is now finished. Pencils down." Tatiana informed the class. Each row of students passed their tests up to the front of the classroom, where the teacher collected them. "Now for the technique examination. I would like all of you to line up on the side of the classroom. When it is your turn, please walk to the front and release two of your Pokemon. Two of my Pokemon will launch attacks, and your Pokemon must prevent themselves and eachother from being damaged in whatever way you want. And don't worry, I won't be using my own Pokemon - there's no way your Pokemon would be able to block attacks that strong. Instead, I'll be using some teaching Pokemon; they're about the same level as yours. The students moved to the center of the room, and Tatiana sent out her psychic and rock type Meteoclips, the fused Lunatone and Solrock. The strong psychic Pokemon began to glow, and the desks all moved to the sides of the room, clearing a space for the mock battles. Tatiana returned her Pokemon to its Pokeball and grabbed two more Pokeballs from her belt, waiting for the first trainer to send out his Pokemon. Eventually, it was Troy's turn.
"This'll be no problem for my elemental Pokemon. Coppossum, Snailodium, I choose you!" Troy remarked, throwing two Pokeballs into the air. The first opened up to reveal a small bronze colored possum Pokemon with stiff fur that appeared copper-like. It's short tail and feet looked like solid copper, and it had copper ears and black eyes. It was the preevolved form of Opold, the golden possum Pokemon, and a small orb filled with liquid copper floated above the elemental type Pokemon. His second Pokemon was a small snail with an oozing purple body and a shell made out of what looked to be millions of grains of table salt, carefully organized to form an intricate shell. The Pokemon had no mouth, and its eyeballs rested atop two antennae at the front of its body. It was the preevolution of Eschlorigo, the elemental snail Pokemon, and a small orb filled with grains of salt floated around its shell.
"Well, those are some very rare Pokemon!" Tatiana commented. "Let's see if you've trained them well. Tropish, Vulpix, let's go!" Tatiana sent out Vulpix, the small orange fox Pokemon, and Tropish, a small, oval shaped, blue and yellow fish Pokemon. It was the preevolved form of Equim, and its semitransparent fins were ony white, not glowing with the colors of the rainbow like its evolved form. "Tropish, Bubblebeam! Vulpix, Flamethrower!" Vulpix and Tropish opened their mouths, letting out a blast of fire and a stream of bubbles respectively.
"Snailodium, Coppossum, Protect!" Both Pokemon concentrated, and a shield of energy appeared in front of them. The oncoming attacks hit the shields and dissipated.
"Oh, I'm sorry..." Tatiana began. "Protect and Detect are not allowed in this test. I told the class that several times. I guess you weren't listening..."
"What?!" Troy exclaimed in disbelief.
"Don't worry, this is only ten percent of test. As long as you did well on the written exam, you'll be fine." Tatiana reassured Troy.
"Darn it..." Troy muttered, walking off to the side of the room.
"Next up is Chey." Tatiana read off of the class list.
"Alright!" Chey exclaimed cheerfully as she walked to the center of the room. "Elekid, Corphish, I choose you!" Chey's Pokeballs opened to reveal the small, yellow and black sparkplug Pokemon, Elekid, and the orange and white lobster-like Pokemon, Corphish.
"Okay! Vulpix, Flamethrower! Tropish, Bubblebeam!" Tatiana ordered the Pokemon to use the same attacks again.
"Elekid, Thundershock! Corphish, Bubblebeam!" Chey commanded. Elekid let out a small volt of electricity that hit the oncoming Bubblebeam, jumping from bubble to bubble and popping the watery spheres. Corphish let out a Bubblebeam of its own, extinguishing the fire that was launched from Vulpix's mouth.
"Very good, Chey!" Tatiana commended Chey on her Pokemon's original and effective technique. "Your Pokemon's attacks complimented eachother well."
"Thank you." Chey thanked Tatiana for the compliment as she returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs.
"Well, it looks like that's it." Tatiana said, looking to the clock on the wall next to her. "Have a good weekend, everyone. Remember, the second semester starts on Monday!" The students all packed their backpacks and made their way to the door of the classroom, eagerly awaiting the bell that would set them free for the weekend. The bell rang and the students viciously elbowed their way through the door, joining an even larger and slower moving mass of students in the hallway, all with the same goal of leaving the building. Chey was one of the last to exit the room, and found Stephen waiting for her, leaning against the wall next to her classroom's door.
"Hey." Stephen said, turning to face her as she came out of the room.
"Hey!" Chey responded, giving him a quick kiss before they began to walk down the hall together. "So, how'd your final go?"
"I got to the final round." Stephen replied. "But then some kid tried to kill my opponent and the teacher took him to the principal's office, so the final round got cancelled."
"One of your classmates tried to kill another one?!" Chey asked in disbelief. "No way!"
"Yeah. That David kid...the one that carries the huge sword on his back." Stephen responded.
"Wow...I know who you're talking about, but I'd never heard about him every actually pulling that thing out of its sheath." Chey contemplated. "Wow, I bet he'll get expelled for sure." The two trainers were now in the main entrance room of the school, where the main doors were located. The room was large and circular, with green couches extending around the edge of the room. Three hallways extended from the room; one opposite the doors and one on each other side, equally spaced between the doors and the first hall. In the center of the room was a large glass trophy case that extended all the way from the floor up to the glass dome ceiling. It was filled with all kinds of trophies that the school and its students had won, and at the very top, seperated from the rest of the trophies by a thick glass sheet, suspended in midair in the center of the trophy case by some kind of psychic power, was the black staff that Jacob XII had used fifteen years ago. It was heavily guarded by many different types of security systems, ranging from psychic powers to computerized alarms to actual Pokemon that hid in walls. The black and white staves had been taken from Zen Island by Michael after the battle of the Elemental Pokemon, and were kept in Team Rocket's headquarters for several years. When Olemenun Academy was built, it was decided that it would be a safer place for the staves, but when Rocket administrators went to transport the staves, they discovered that the white staff had gone missing. Team Rocket searched for it for months, but it was never found. The black staff, however, was successfully moved to Olemenun Academy, where it remained protected since then.
"Hey guys!" Came Emily's voice from the crowd of students. She and Chris were waiting by the door for their friends, as they were all going to the same place.
"Ready to go?" Stephen asked as he and Chey approached the other couple. After a nod 'yes', the four trainers walked out the door and down the outer concrete stairs to the grassy field where their bikes were chained to a metal bike rack. The bikes were fairly simple, without any fancy bells or whistles. They were all Mach Bikes, designed for speed rather than tricks, and were each a different color. Stephen's was silver, Chey's was blue, Chris's was black, and Emily's was red. The four trainers mounted their bikes and began to ride down the dirt road, away from the school and toward downtown Sparkiban City.

"I came as fast as I could." Bobby said as he entered the laboratory. "What's up?"
"I think we need to go check up on Matt." Elissa replied as Bobby walked over to her and kissed her.
"Is he having trouble with the vampire Pokemon?" Bobby guessed.
"Yeah. The Pokemon has killed almost every person on the island, and we think Matt might be next." Jeremy answered.
"Let's go." Bobby decided. "Elissa, do you have your staff?"
"Right here." Elissa responded, holding out the purple staff. The three people left the laboratory, locking the door behind them.
"Peablez! Go!" Bobby exclaimed, sending out his red bird Pokemon and boarding it.
"Togekiss! I choose you!" Elissa shouted, letting out the white, broad winged evolution of Togetic. She got on its back and took to the skies, following Bobby. Finally, Jeremy sent out the long, blue and white Dragonair, and rode it into the sky after the other trainers. The three trainers flew to the northwest, where Skuakko Island was located.

Note: Force Extert is a D/P attack, name prolly isn't its english name, blahblahblah.
Note: Erureido is the japanese name, it's not its english name, blahblahblah.
Note: As you might expect, Joe uses quite a bit of foul language, but it was all replaced to make the story more appropriate. Same with Troy.
Note: If you remember, the legendary Elemental Pokemon aren't the only ones with the "elemental" type. Ness's Pokemon, as well as Troy's, are elemental type, but only have one orb, representing the fact that they are weaker than the legends.
Note: While Dragonair cannot learn the move fly in the gameboy games, it has been described as being able to fly in the anime and trading card game, hence how Jeremy can fly on it.

Back