Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Incites Violence

drrty byl

Pulled from an Austin, Texas police report:

JESTER CENTER WEST, 201 East 21st Street

Assault with Injury: Two non-UT subjects, who were both juveniles staying in the dormitory for a summer camp for gifted students, engaged in an argument over the ownership of a Pokemon trading card. The argument escalated until one of the youths grabbed the other youth. The assaultive youth was removed from the program and sent home. Occurred on 07/19/09 at approximately 1:30 p.m. Reported on 07/24/09 at 2:32 p.m.

We've still got it.
Who said the Pokemon Fad ended 8 years ago!

11 years and kids are STILL fighting over the cards.

We've still got it.
Who said the Pokemon Fad ended 8 years ago!

11 years and kids are STILL fighting over the cards.
Seconded. I'm almost certain Pokemon is going to be around and kickin' for my kids.

But yeah, it's nothing new. Search for the thread about the air soft gun.

toxi do i type in air soft gun in search lol

and ya i know alot parents say pokemon the devil but even more say ygi is lol but still there are gonna be time where kids will do anything for these cards so ...

:thumb: I almost killed laughing at this response.
It is the kids up bringing.
Not the Pokemon.
Blame the parents.

Here here!

Fully agreed. Granted there are tons of issues over the years with Pokemon (cards most memorable), but all the same, the franchise itself shouldn't be to blame for the shenanigans of children and the like.

This just goes to show you, keep your Poke friends close, and your Pokemon haters/thiefs closer. That way you know your stuff is safe. And to make sure your stuff is with you at all times. Or at least know it is in good hands.

What? English please?

What Tina meant was this: The students are in a "gifted" program, yet are using violent actions to resolve conflict, therefore they must not be that "gifted." Gifted kids would use words and reasoning to resolve conflict.

Of course, you already knew that. You were just making fun of the sentence structure. Well done. (that last little bit was sarcasm)

What Tina meant was this: The students are in a "gifted" program, yet are using violent actions to resolve conflict, therefore they must not be that "gifted." Gifted kids would use words and reasoning to resolve conflict.

Of course, you already knew that. You were just making fun of the sentence structure. Well done. (that last little bit was sarcasm)

this is is exactly what i meant, being I used " "s around "gifted"

Back