Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Reality: Worldwide Interaction

CyberManectric

First thing's first, I'm getting everyone up to speed on what this story's all about.

Intro​

Finally, it’s Summer Vacation! Chase and his friends are ready to go out on an adventure with the help of their pokemon, which are brought to life by the cartridge ball and Elite ball invented in the future. Just when everyone thinks they’re in for a relaxing vacation, something goes horribly wrong. How come everyone who has a pokemon game has also obtained a cartridge ball or an Elite ball? Not only that, but there are news reports of real pokemon walking the Earth. Chase and friends set out to solve the mystery of wild pokemon on Earth, which is a place where wild pokemon don’t belong.
While setting out on this exciting adventure, Chase and company will meet other kids and teens with pokemon of their own. Along with new friends comes new foes as Team Chaos also make their triumphant return, but which one of the Team Chaos members is responsible for the release of so many wild pokemon? And what about the true leader of Team Chaos? Who is really pulling the strings? Xero also return with darker motives. It’s an adventure filled with friendship, danger, betrayal, time travel, pokemon catching, and pokemon battling! Get ready to battle outside of the Gameboy/DS rules!

Character list​

Main Characters

Chase
First appearance: Book 1, chapter 1
Pokemon often used: Nidoking, Manectric, Kingdra, Gengar, Metagross, Articuno, Arcanine, Shiny Aggron, Staraptor, and Yanmega.
Chase was the first to obtain a cartridge ball. During pokemon battles and going on adventures he tends to be rash but he means well. Despite his love of having real pokemon, he tends to worry that it will get him and his friends in danger. Whenever Team Chaos is around, Chase is ready for battle and is always trying to come up with new pokemon teams in his newly acquired Pokemon Diamond game.

Vik
First Appearance: Book 1, Chapter 8
Pokemon often used: Tyranitar, Mime Jr., Scizor, Ludicolo, Zapdos, Shiny Ambipom, and Craogunk
Vik thinks pretty high of himself ever since the Rocket boss named him the “Rocket Prodigy.” Ever since he joined Team Rocket of the West, he’s become a much better Gameboy player and has also become Chase’s biggest rival. Despite his fierce rivalry with Chase, he’s also become very good friends with him and is also friendly to others… outside of the battle arena.

AJ
First "Appearance:" Book 1, chapter 27
Pokemon often used: Salamence, Shiny Rayquaza, Chato (Blaziken), Latios, Wildcard (Mew), Gyarados, Feraligatr, and Masquerain.
AJ first met Chase when he started going to Pokemon League and then they’ve became best friends. However, an incident at a Pokemon Regional Championship has caused him to disappear and was forced to become a Team Chaos Admin. Nowadays, AJ suffers from amnesia and is desperate to regain his memory. Despite his memory loss, he still acts like the “good old AJ” Chase refers to and has assembled a great team of mostly Water and Dragon pokemon. AJ is also the athelete in the group, so he'll take on any physical challenges that come his way.

Lucas
First Appearance: Book 1, Chapter 5
Pokemon on Team: Spiny (Nidorino), and Machop
Lucas is AJ's younger brother and is the gentler of the two. Although Lucas doesn’t own a real pokemon game like Diamond or FireRed, he is very happy to have real pokemon as pets. Just like his older brother, he loves to play sports and is even known to have his Machop help him with sports practice. Lucas tends to be very loyal toward his friends and brother, but there are moments when he’s too shy or nervous to do anything.

Reoccurring Characters

Brad the “Rocket Boss”
Age 20
First appearance: Book 1, chapter 9
Pokemon used often: Slacking, Deoxys, Skarmory, and Mewtwo
Brad prefers to be called the “Rocket Boss” whenever he makes his appearances. Chase tends to accuse him of cheating since he always has an army of Lv.100 pokemon at his disposal. Brad prefers to enter Pokemon video game tournaments and show everyone that Team Rocket he started is not something to be made fun of.

Katie
First appearance: Book 1 Chapter 12
Pokemon on team: Ponyta, Pachirisu, and Finneon
Katie is the "older" of the twins whom Lucas has become great friends with. She's the more rash and stubborn of the two of them and also is the one who thinks things though, when she's not angry.

Zach
First appearance: Book 1 chapter 12
Pokemon on team: Fearow and Shellder
Zach is the more cunning of the twins and is Lucas's best friend. Zach is also a bit of a troublemaker but with that came only one good quality, his ability to tick anyone off.

Jason
Age 19
First appearance: Book 1, Chapter 4
Pokemon used often: Hypno, Mewtwo, Regigigas and Celebi
Jason was the supposed leader of Team Chaos, but he is now hiding and waiting to take his revenge on Chase and his friends. When his father returns, Jason is shunned but is given one last chance to prove that the "God Pokemon Project” will succeed. Does his “God Pokmeon Project" involve all the wild pokemon running about, and why did it fail in the future?

Shade
Pokemon used often: Darkrai, Giratina, and Ariados
Shade uses his Darkrai to make his enemies live thier worst fears. Despite his rebellious attitude, he's one of Team Chaos's most valued Admins and also the most feared by anyone else who knows him. On occasion he'll team up with Gwen, but only if her intentions are also in his best interest as well.

Gwen
Pokemon oftened used: Gardevoir, Umbreon, Flareon, and Miltank
Gwen joined Team Chaos just so she could sabatage them from the inside. On Occasion, she'll assist Chase and his friends to help tear them appart. After she was found out by Jason and Shade, she's forced to go into hiding, but with her Gardevoir teleporting her anywhere and when she wants, she'll be hard to find.

Xero
First appearance: Book 1, chapter 26
Pokemon used often: DoomBringer (Shiny Spiritomb), Dusknoir, Drapion and Mismagius.
Xero’s actions are fueled by dark and mysterious motives. He was once a Team Chaos admin in the Future but now he just wants to eliminate them for reasons only known to him. The big question that revolves around Xero is that is he a friend or a foe?

Pokegym member characters (in order of appearance)

Cole
First appearance: Book 2, Chapter 1
Character idea provided by Eeveelover929
Pokemon often used: Silver (Mew), Psycho (Shiny Metagoss), Astral (Deoxys), and Shark (Garchomp)
Cole has only one thing on his mind, eliminate anyone who has a cartridge ball or Elite Ball. Anyone including Chase, Xero, and Jason. Cole's dark presence brings danger, especially now that he's vowed his vengence against Team Chaos and Xero. Nowadays, Cole has set out on a journey and is following Xero in hopes that he'll be the one to tear dwon Team Choas instead of his former ally.

Cory
First appearance: Book 2, chapter 4
Character idea provided by MiamiSportsFan45
Pokemon often used: Politoed, Lanturn, Turtwig, and Mantyke
Cory was just an average teenager who was one of many that mysteriously obtained an Elite Ball. When it come to using pokemon in the real world, Cory perfers to use his favorites.

Hector
First appearance: Book 2, Chapter 11
Character idea provided by MegaVelocibot
Pokemon often used: Commodore (Shiny Porygon), Smiles (Quagsire), and Sableye
Hector is a hacker and loves to find ways to play around the DS rules. When He obtained an Elite ball he found it more exciting to play around such rules and then did hacking experiments on his pokemon and has even given his team illegal movesets and stats. Despite this, Hector shows his respect to other pokemon players and assists Chase in his mission. Has Hector also cracked the games coding in order to manipulate and crate his own attacks?

Kail
Age 16
First Appearance: Book 2, Chapter 13
Character idea provided by one of Cyber's friends (she's not a pokegym member)
Pokemon often used: Togekiss and Shiny Nidoqueen
Kail was an innocent girl who was kidnapped by Xero. When Xero forces her to battle Chase she does so only to end the living nightmare Xero has trapped her in. But after her task is over and done with everything becomes even worse. Can this childhood friend of Chase come through and do what's truely right?

Bull Doshi
Age 19
First Appearance: Book 2, Chapter 15
Pokemon often used: Gardevoir, Feraligatr, Blastoise, and Jynx
In the future, Bull was part of a human experiment. The result turned him into someone with telekenetic abilities. He's able to move objects with his mind and communicate with his pokemon telepathically. However, in a failed experiment Bull's honest and Persision sides were permantly divided, leaving him with two personalities. Often times his Dark side appears and takes total control over his mind and body. Both of Bull's personalities are also technological geniuses, so this is one person who shouldn't be messed with.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter one works as both the prolougue to this story and the prequel to the previous story. The honor of the first guest character goes to Eeveelover929. Hope you all enjoy this. Feel free to leave any fedback you have.
~Cyber~
Chapter 1: Time Lock​

The year was 2068. The future was bright at most times, but today was not one of those days. Team Chaos was ready to unleash the power of the cartridge and Elite balls into the world. No one in these days played pokemon anymore. The games were treated much like an old NES back in Chase’s time period. Team Chaos thought their project would succeed until something unexpected happened.
PA system: “Code Red! Code Red! All units report to Section 4B immediately! All units report to section 4B immediately!” Two young men ran through a corridor that was only illuminated by the flashing red lights. Not too far behind them are Team Chaos grunts coming after them. The two fugitives they were chasing have stolen a small prison cell that contained an Uxie inside it. The one carrying it was Xero. The other was his comrade Cole.
Xero: “All this just for a stupid mission.”
Cole: “Shut your mouth and keep running!” Cole always spoke in a very dark tone. For a 15 year old, Cole was a very dark person. Dark hair, dark tone of voice, dark life.
Xero, for once, was not wearing his cloak that hid his identity. He was now wearing a plain gray T-shirt and dark combat trousers. With the red lights flashing it would be hard to tell he had brown hair and blue eyes. A Team Chaos Admin shows up at the exit of the hallway Cole and Xero were running down. This Admin was wearing a black TC Admin uniform that immediately gave away his identity to Xero.
Xero: “We meet again, Matthew.”
Shade: “It’s been a long time Xero, too long. If we’ve met earlier you’d know that I go by ‘Shade’ now.” Shade throws a pokeball and Darkrai appears.
Cole: “I’ll handle this. Astral, you’re in charge!” Cole throws his Elite ball and his Deoxys nicknamed Astral appeared. It was wearing an item know as the Choice Scarf. It immediately transformed into its attack form.
Xero: “I got the Grunts. DoomBringer, use Ominous Wind!” While trying not to drop Uxie inside its Prison Cell, Xero throws his Elite Ball and his Shiny Spiritomb nicknamed DoomBringer came out and blow an eerie wind of darkness that howled through the corridors.
Cole: “Use SuperPower attack on Darkrai!”
Shade: “Hurry Darkrai, use Dark Void on all of them!” With the Choice Scarf boosting Astral’s speed, it struck first with its Superpower attack. Darkrai didn’t stand a chance at that super effective attack and was KO’d by it.
Cole: “We need to get out of here. Why not do us some real good and create a diversion?”
Xero: “Cover your eyes! DoomBringer, Confuse Ray!” DoomBringer has an Eerie light shine from its eyes and all the grunts along with Shade are blinded for a minute. When the light clears the two fugitive they were after were gone.
Shade: “Darn it!” Shade transmitter beeps. The person trying to communicate with him was the last person he ever wanted to talk to after failing.
Jason: “Did they get away with Uxie?”
Shade: “Afraid so. What now?” In the command center of the future TC Base, Jason looked to the security monitor watch by cameras and Porygons that could link themselves to the base’s Network. One Porygon spots Xero and Cole running down an alley next to the base.
Jason: “Have everyone track them down. They’re outside the base so search all grounds. I’m going after them myself as well.” Back in section 4B, Shade commands the TC grunts that were waiting on their orders. Meanwhile, in an alley Cole and Xero stopped to catch their breath. They’ve already recalled their two pokemon back into their Elite balls before making their escape.
Xero: “We did it. We’ve put a stop to their God Pokemon Project.” Xero took a look at the imprisoned Uxie. It was all tired out and seemed to have no energy. Cole then snatches the cage that was Uxie’s prison cell.
Cole: “Thanks for your help. I’ll be taking this now.”
Xero: “Cole, what are you doing?”
Cole: “I only helped you because we had one thing in common. We both wanted to take down Team Chaos. Now that I have Uxie I won’t be needing you.”
Xero: “Not so fast. Drapion, get back Uxie!” Xero throws his Elite ball and his Drapion appears in front of him. It reaches for the cage but then a PorygonZ fires a Signal Beam attack at Drapion. The attack caught both Xero and Cole off guard. Skyler was standing next to the PorygonZ and his Mew nicknamed Wildcard was levitating by him.
Xero: “Skyler, you’ve found me huh?” Xero knew all about Skyler and the real person who was brainwashed into thinking he was Skyler. Suddenly Xero’s priorities had changed. In order to stop Team Chaos from unleashing the God Pokemon Project into the world here and now, he’d have to break up that team and send Skyler back to his Time period. At the same time, he forgot about Cole.
Cole: “You picked a bad day to get on my nerves. Silver, you’re in charge!” Cole sent out his own Mew which was nicknamed Silver.
Skyler: “A mirror match huh? Wildcard, use Zap Cannon!” Wildcard fires a ball of electricity headed straight for Silver.”
Cole: “Silver, drive it toward Drapion with Psychic!” Silver uses it’s powers to take control of the Zap Cannon attack and it hits Drapion. Uxie falls to the ground but is still trapped inside its cage. Cole runs over to grab it. Xero does the same.
Cole: “You’re mine Uxie!”
Xero: “Forget it, traitor!” They both grab the cage and struggle for control over it, pulling on it as if playing tug-o-war. Skyler then gets an idea.
Skyler: “Quick Wildcard, use Psychic on the cage. Bring it to me!” Wildcard follows Skyler’s orders. Soon the cage it pulled in three directions thanks to Skyler and Wildcard’s invisible hands.
Cole: “Silver, help! Use Ice Beam to stop his Mew!”
Skyler: “PorygonZ, Hyper Beam attack!” PorygonZ counters Silver’s Ice beam with its Hyper Beam. The two beams collide and cause a small explosion. As soon as the smoke from the explosion clears, Jason appears while softly applauding with amusement.
Jason: “Well done Skyler. You’re progressing nicely. Now let me handle this. I choose Mewtwo!” Out of Jason Cartridge ball come his Mewtwo, ready for battle. Xero finally got Jason’s attention. That was the goal for plan B.
Xero: “Return Drapion. Since I’m outnumbered I’ll send out Celebi and Dialga!” Drapion is recalled and Celebi and Dialga take its place. With the distraction of Jason’s entrance and the release of the new pokemon, Cole let go of the cage trying to decide what to do next.
Jason: “You’re no match for us Xero. You may give up now and I’ll still let you back into Team Chaos. However, you’ll have to start back at the bottom of the barrel as a TC grunt.”
Xero: “No sale! Time Lock formation now!” Xero’s two pokemn prepare to time travel. Celebi begins to open a portal into the past. Cole was the first to react.
Cole: “Silver, use Psychic to destroy his Elite Ball!” Cole knew that if the Elite ball was destroyed Xero’s Dialga and Celebi would become wild pokemon. Also, since they were activating their powers over time they would grow out of control and provide the distraction he’d need to make his getaway.
Skyler: “Wildcard, don’t let it do anything!” Wildcard uses its Psychic to hold Silver down. Soon Xero’s Celebi had successfully opened a portal.
Jason: "Mewtwo, use Shadow Ball on Celebi to stop that portal!" Mewtwo tries to fire the Shadow Ball but it was too late as Celebi quickly dissapeared into the portal to dodge it. Then it reappears to assist its master.
Xero: “So long suckers.” Skyler chases after Xero. Whatever was left of AJ ahad taken over him and he tried to get Uxie back himself. Wildcard followed Skyler as well. Xero did just what he predicted.
Skyler: “You won’t get away from me that easily.” Just as Skyler jumps to grap Uxie inside it’s prison cell Xero takes a giant leap back and his Celebi uses Psychic to make him levitate.
Xero: “Actually, this portal is for you!” He kicks Skyler and throws him off balance and into the portal. Celebi then follows Skyler into the portal. Then Xero begins to enter the portal with Uxie still inside its cage.
Xero: "Now Dialga, formed the Time Lock by using Roar of Time!” Dialga uses its powerd as and lets loose a roar that shakes the earth. The portal expands large enough to let itself in and Xero quickly disappears with Uxie with him. As Dialga finishes its attack, it enters the portal as well. The portal vanishes instantly. This left just Cole and Jason behind.
Jason: “Clever, using Roar of Time, we cannot follow them to where’ve they gone, or so he thinks.” He looks over to the frustrated Cole whose plans seemed to have backfired on him.
Cole (shouting): “I’ll be back to get you Xero! I'll get my revenge someday!” Then he turned toward Jason, now speaking normally. “And I’ll be back to destroy Team Chaos as well.”
Jason: “Better kids than you have tried.”
Cole: “A little parting gift from me. Psycho, use Explosion!” Cole throws his Elite ball and his Shiny Metagross nicknamed Psycho appeared and within seconds Exploded on impact with the building that was the base. When the dust cleared Cole had disappeared along with his pokemon and a huge gaping hole was in the wall of a research room in the base where the machinery had also been damaged. A number of TC grunts appeared at started at the damage.
Jason: “Forget the damage! First thing’s first, we need to undo Xero’s Time Lock and find Skyler before it’s too late.” That is how it all began. Xero Landed somewhere in Oregon in the year 2006, months before Chase had received his cartridge ball for the first time. It was there and then Xero released Uxie, the same Uxie that would find Chase and AJ in the middle of the night months from then.
Xero: “Find Skyler and his friend. Remind them of who they are. Once the timing is right, warn them all of the doom that’s headed their way.” Uxie understood and searched around. What Xero didn’t know that is when he shoved Skyler into the portal he appeared somewhere else in the United States. It didn’t matter since Jason managed find a way around Xero's time lock and find Skyler in what seemed like seconds to him. Jason and Skyler set out to recapture Uxie and restart the God Pokemn project. This is where is all began.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Table of contents
Chapter 2: Mystical Messengers
Chapter 3: "To Adventure"
Chapter 4: Too Late for Warnings
Chapters 5: Coastline Chaos & Chapter 6: Distortion
Chapter 7: Destination R
Chapter 8: Abandoned Base
Chpaters 9: Visions of Darkness & Chapter 10: A Warrior's Awakening
Chapter 11: A Hacker's Delight
Chapter 12: Mapping out the Plot
Chapter 13: R & R Redefined
Chapters 14: A Strange New World & 15: Breaking In and Breaking Out
Chapter 16: Hideaway
Chapter 17: 3D Shadows
chapter 17 1/2: Back Up Heroes Unite

Last edited:
So this is the crazy future, I mean past, I mean future.... Its so confusing! But a great way to start it Cyber

Chapter 2

Moving right along, here's where the next adventure gets its start. I don't think they'll be anymore guests appearances until chapter 4.
~Cyber~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 2: Mystical Messengers​

Chase watched the clock as it the second hand moved more slowly than usual. It bugged him that school was taking forever to get out. Today wasn’t just any ordinary day though. It was the last day of school and Chase had just turned in his English Final Exam with only 6 minutes to spare. Chase decided to pass the time by playing some Nickelback songs on his iPod. After he’d listened to “Rockstar” on his iPod his classmates began to line up at the door, every one of them eagerly awaiting Summer Vacation.
About a minute later, the bell rings and Chase turns off his iPod and pulls his Cartridge ball out of his pocket. He went outside and waited for his friend to show up. Soon a Latios snuck up on him and Chase is a bit surprised by its sudden appearance.
Chase: “Whoa. Latios quit sneaking up on me like that.”
AJ: “Then what’s the point of releasing from my Sapphire Game?” AJ was hiding in a group of students and then approached Chase. Then he climbs aboard his Latios.
Chase: “Hmm, I’m just glad that the school year’s over and we can start relaxing. Now let’s race. Go Arcanine!” Chase throws his Cartridge ball with his FireRed game in it and Arcanine appears in the school’s courtyard. Chase Climbs on and Latios prepares itself with AJ aboard. The four of them got ready to race to AJ’s house.
Chase: “Ready…”
AJ: “Set…”
Chase and AJ: “Go!” Arcanine starts by leaping through the streets where no cars present and then continues down a sidewalk. Latios just flies over all the traffic and then takes a shortcut through the woods that connected the high school with AJ’s neighborhood.
Chase: “Don’t lose them Arcanine! Use Extremespeed attack now!” Arcanine builds up speed and heads into the woods. They’ve gone through their shortcut so many times that Arcanine has memorized where all the trees and the bridges that went over the creek were. Soon Latios and AJ were visible. Arcanine barks and lets them know that they were catching up.
AJ: “Using an Extremespeed attack huh? Latios, blind them with Luster Purge!” Latios slows down and loosens a burst of bright light. Arcanine and Chase are blinded and Arcanine is forced to stop since it couldn’t see.
Chase: “That was a cheap shot, AJ!”
AJ: “See you at the finish line!” AJ’s Latios lets out a cry and Chase knew they were flying away again. It took about 10 seconds for Arcanine and Chase’s eyesight to recover. Then they start racing through the woods again. That’s when the unexpected began to happen.
Vik: “Now Tyranitar, activate your Sandstream ability!” Out of nowhere a sandstorm brewed and caught Chase and Arcanine by surprise. Chase looked around and saw a silhouette of a Tyranitar and standing next to it was a familiar friend. AJ saw the Sandstorm behind him and decided to investigate.
Chase: “What are you doing here Vik?”
Vik: “My school got out earlier than yours so I thought I’d come over. You can stop the sandstorm now, Tyranitar.” Tyranitar stops the Sandstorm and rests for a second. Then AJ regrouped with Chase.
AJ: “You’re here too Vik?”
Vik: “It’s a free country. I can fly here on Jo if I want. What were you guys doing anyway?”
Chase: “We were racing.” At that moment, Tyranitar, Latios, and Arcanine start growling. It was obvious that they were each sensing the presence of another pokemon. Vik, Chase, and AJ looked at each other and knew what to do.
AJ: “Latios, let’s fly up and see what we can find from the sky.”
Chase: “Arcanine, see if you find whatever pokemon you’re sensing.” Latios and Arcanine begin searching for the pokemon they were sensing. Vik just stands there for a moment and looks at his Tyranitar.
Vik: “You know, if you weren’t such a slow pokemon we’d have an easier time helping them search the pokemon that just appeared.” Tyranitar grabs Vik and hoists him onto its back and starts trampling through the woods.
Vik: “OK, I take it back. You’re destructive strength makes up for your speed. I get it already. Put me down now!” It didn’t take long for them to catch up to Chase and Arcanine who’ve stopped at the creek. Arcanine was sniffing around and appeared to be on the trail on something. Chase looked over his shoulder and saw all the tree branches, bushes, and shrubs that Tyranitar knocked over or crushed on its way over here.
Chase: “Looks like Tyranitar would be great for Landscaping. It just made another hiking trail for us.” Vik jumps down from his Tyranitar’s back.
AJ: “Hey guys.” AJ and Latios flew in from above the trees. It didn’t seem like they’ve found anything.
Chase: “Now luck here. Maybe it was a false alarm.”
AJ: “Yeah and I don’t remember any other pokemon appearing in our world other than the ones released from our cartridge balls.”
Vik: “That’s ‘cause you’re still having memory problems.”
Chase: “He’s right though. Ever since the Team Chaos incident 6 weeks ago there hasn’t been any sign of real pokemon other than ours.” Chase looks around the creek and then is surprised by the sudden appearance of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. AJ and Vik are also taken by surprise.
Uxie (telepathically): Don't be alarmed. We're here to warn you.
Vik: "Warn us about what? It's summer. Why should there be danger?"
Mesprit (telepathically): You may have defeated our enemies before but they will return.
Chase: "Enemies? Are you here to tell us something about Team Chaos?"
Vik: “No problem. We can take on Team Chaos again.”
Uxie (telepathically): I fear it shall not be so easy this time. There’s more you need to be aware of.
Azelf (telepathically): A great disruption is taking place. You heroes must journey out and protect your world.
AJ: “Whoa, wait a minute. We’re not the Justice League. We’re not the Harry Potter trio. We can’t travel the world and get Team Chaos out of here.”
Chase: “Why not? This sounds like this is going to be the best summer vacation ever.”
Mesprit (telepathically): Our enemies have already began their movements. You heroes must-
AJ’s cell phone began to ring. His mom had called him.
AJ: “OK mom, we’re on our way.” He hangs up. “Guys, you both better come to my house right away.”
Uxie (telepathically): And so it has begun. Uxie and the other two legendary pokemon reneder themselves invisible.
Mesprit (telepathically): Good luck heroes! With that, Vik recalls his Tyranitar into his cartridge ball and rides with Chase on Arcanine. AJ rides Latios and they all go to his house. Once they all get inside, AJ’s mom came over and ushered them into the living room and had them watch a news report.
Reporter on tv: “Unusual sighting of monsters known as Pokemon have occurred not just in our Nation but throughout the world. These pokemon have been running wild and seem to be attack areas for no apparent reason. Such an event has not occurred since the other pokemon incident nearly 2 months ago. None of our scientists are able to explain how such catastrophe can occur.” AJ put the tv on mute. Lucas surprised him when he sat down next to him with Spiny and Machop already released from their pokeballs.
AJ: “Do you guys think Team Chaos released all those pokemon into the wild?”
Vik: “It’s gotta be them. Who else could’ve released so many pokemon?”
Lucas: “But I thought we got rid of those bad guys when we rescued AJ.”
Chase: “Don’t forget about that other guy. Xero was there at the base as well, but he’s not a member of Team Chaos. No telling who could’ve done this.”
Lucas: “So what are we going to do?” Lucas’s Spiny and Machop also seemed puzzled. They each gave out a cry of concern.
Chase: “Good question. I wish I had an answer.”
AJ: “So much for a relaxing summer vacation. Whoa, look at the tv!” AJ unmated the tv when he noticed that they were showing a Pokeball that looked similar to a Great ball but had a screen on it on the blue hemisphere. It was an Elite Ball on the tv screen and the Reporters were talking about it as well.
Reporter on tv: “…mysterious capsules have also appeared out of nowhere as well. It appears that most citizens have received one of these objects as well. What they can do we are not positive, but speculators are certain that the mysterious appearance of the pokemon and these mysterious capsules are linked.” AJ muted the tv again.
AJ: “Wait a minute, Elite balls have also appeared in our world.”
Vik: “Hey Chase, didn’t Jason tell us that his father and grandfather have invented those far into the future?”
Chase: “Yeah, this doesn’t seem to make any sense, but the big question is, just how many people got one and who’ll use the power of the Elite balls for good?”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
back to character and chapter lists

Last edited:
*sniff* I miss Cole already. He gets to come back later, right? BTW, this is probably the most awesome fic series I've ever read, and I write the stuff, so you surpass my self-esteem, and my ego.

Fun, fun, fun. :D

And this is just the tip ofthe iceburg. Wait until we go further into the story.

*sniff* I miss Cole already. He gets to come back later, right? BTW, this is probably the most awesome fic series I've ever read, and I write the stuff, so you surpass my self-esteem, and my ego.

It's comments like those that make me glad I'm writing a sequel. Don't worry, I plan on having Cole reappear somewhere further into the story. How soon, I'm not sure rihgt now as I'm trying to work in other character requests. Next chapter(s) will most likely be posted after this weekend.
~Cyber~

Chapter 3

Back on topic, chapter 4 will have this story's second guest appearance. I still haven't deicded who gets the next guest appearance. Things have been pretty busy but now that School's out, I should be able to post new chapters fast... I hope. Enjoy the new chapter!
~Cyber~

Chapter 3: “To Adventure”​

The next day Chase, AJ, and Vik found themselves inside the Channel 12 News Station. They were the only ones who knew what the Elite Balls were capable of and they wanted to televise a warning to as many people as possible. Despite their pleas, the secretary was giving them a hard time. She was just about ready to call security.
Secretary: “I’m sorry boys but you can’t be on the news just to tell everyone how to play your pokemon game.”
Vik: “You don’t get it, this isn’t a game. You work here. You should’ve seen that news report of all those real pokemon!”
Chase: “Yeah, and two months ago, one of your news choppers put me on the news without asking when I jumped off an Articuno to save someone. I’m sure they’ll recognize me and put me on the news again.”
AJ: “We’re the only ones who know anything about what’s going on here.” The secretary had heard enough and called security.
Chase: “You don’t understand. The world could be in great danger!” At that moment, four security guards had shown up. Chase, Vik, and AJ had said nothing and let them escort them out of the News Station. Once they were out of sight, Xero came out of hiding and his DoomBringer rendered itself visible.
Xero: “Excellent job DoomBringer. Use Dream Eater to cancel out her Hypnosis.”
DoomBringer did just that. By doing so the secretary wouldn’t remember her encounter with Chase and his friends. Once she passed out Xero recalled DoomBringer into his Elite ball and made his escape. Meanwhile, Chase, AJ, and Vik stood in the parking lot.
Chase: “Now what do we do?”
Vik: “What else? Find Team Chaos and see what they have to do with what’s going on.”
Chase: “Yeah, but it won’t be that easy. Don’t forget, Team Chaos came from the future, and it’s a safe bet that they’re hiding in the future.”
AJ: “Still, we need to do something. I still got a score to settle with those Team Chaos guys myself for what they did to my memory.”
Chase: “Maybe we should go home, regroup, and plan what to do next.” AJ took out his cartridge ball from his pocket and threw it to release his Shiny Rayquaza. Usually AJ adored having a shiny legendary but seeing it after thinking about Team Chaos slightly sickened him. After all, he only obtained his shiny Rayquaza because he was brainwashed. The three of them climbed aboard.
Vik: “You know guys, we could just do what they do on tv.” Chase and AJ were puzzled by Vik’s last comment.
Chase:” What do you mean?”
AJ: “Are you talking about Ash and his friends?”
Vik: “Right. We’ll travel around, capture some pokemon, and beat Team Chaos at their own game.” AJ’s shiny Rayquaza began to take flight with its three passengers on board.
AJ: “Let’s go home first. Fly us home, Rayquaza.” Rayquaza takes off like a jet and is flying in high altitude in seconds. The flight only took about ten minutes when they arrived back at AJ’s house. AJ recalled his Rayquaza back into his cartridge ball while Vik and Chase were greeted by Lucas at the front door.
Lucas: “Any luck guys?”
Chase: “Nope. We got kicked out of the news station by security gaurds.”
Lucas: “Aw, that wasn’t fair. You guys should’ve taken me with you.”
AJ: “Lucas, you’re a kid who just got out of the third grade. What good could you do us?”
Lucas: “More than you know. I helped a lot when Chase took me with him to fight those bad guys last time.”
Chase: “He has a point there, AJ.”
Vik: “Yeah, but Chase, Brad, Amy, and I did all the hard stuff back at Team Chaos’s base.” The four of them stopped opinionating and headed into the house.
Chase: “So what to do about the wild pokemon?”
Vik: “Weren’t you listening to me? We could travel around and stop them from hurting people. Maybe even catch a few like we did back at Team Chaos’s Base.”
Chase: “I kind of like the sound of that. We could go on a whole new adventure and make it last our whole vacation.” There was a thud of a grocery bag hitting the ground and the three teenagers turned their heads to see AJ and Lucas’s mom back home from grocery shopping. She’d just heard what Chase had just said and wasn’t so thrilled about the idea after what had happened six weeks ago.
AJ: “Don’t look at Chase mom. It was Vik’s idea.”
Lucas: “We’ll be fine mom. We can take care of ourselves.”
AJ: “Lucas, you’re not coming.”
Lucas: “What? Yes I am!”
AJ: “Too dangerous. Besides, mom and dad will need you home.”
Lucas: “Nuh uh, you need me with you so I can help get the rest of your memory back.” Chase and Vik stood their watching the two brothers argue in front of their speechless mother.
Vik: “Dude, shouldn’t we stop them?”
Chase: “Nah, it’s rare to see those two argue. Besides, maybe they'll come up with a good reason for all four of us to go.”
Vik: “Wait a minute, you want Lucas to come with us?”
Chase: “Why not? Besides, it not like we have his two friends with us so it’ll be easier to travel.”
Vik: “Got that right. Those two can be a real pain.” Lucas and AJ were still arguing until their mother had finally cut in and told them both to settle down.
AJ: “Look mom, seeing more therapists and councilors won’t bring the rest of my memory back. It was Team Chaos who did this to me and I bet that there’s more than my memory awaiting me there.”
Lucas: "You got to bring me too. I can hold my own and Spiny and Machop are stronger than they were before. I helped save AJ last time remember. Besides mom, you and dad can’t protect us forever.”
Vik: “Wow, quite a speech from a little kid.”
Chase: “Vik, I think we should let the family discuss this issue in private.” Chase and Vik waited in the back yard. Chase helped himself to a few strawberries found in the garden while Vik jumped on the trampoline for a bit. Before long AJ and Lucas came out.
AJ: “Ready to head on out?”
Lucas: “Remember AJ, mom said that you have to keep an eye on me so I can come too.”
Chase: “That’s good. We’ll need all the help we can get.”
Vik: “So when do we leave?”
AJ: “Let’s go tomorrow. I need to Pal Park a few pokemon to my Pearl game and level up a few of my favorites as well.”
Chase: “Yeah same here. Which reminds me, I need to bring the Elite Balls I brought from the base. Those will come in handy since we’ll run inot more Sinnoh Region pokemon.”
Vik: “Alright then. We’ll meet up at Chase’s house since he’s the one with all the Elite Balls.”
Lucas: “Yeah, I can’t wait! Hey Chase, will you make more pokeballs for me so I can catch more pokemon?”
Chase: “Sure. Alright guys, we meet at my house at 9:00am sharp and head on out on our new mission.” Chase raised his fist into the air. “To Adventure!” Vik, AJ, and Lucas also raise their fists.
AJ, Vik, and Lucas: “Yeah!” Vik and Chase go home while AJ heads up to his bedroom and prepares his Pearl game and his new team. All four of them would need new teams for their next adventure.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 4 is almost done, but I haven't worked on it in the past 2 weeks because... well it's summer. We all have a right to be lazy and be on vacation. Chapter 4 will feature another character appearance. I'll post new chapters... when I'm done vacationing.
~Cyber~

chapter 4

The Chatacter list has been updated and a few more details have been added to some of the characters as well. I've also added the newest character who has been introduced to my by MiamiSportsFan45. [DEL]Chapter 5 will pick up right were chapter 4 leaves off. However, I don't know when I'll have it done.[/DEL] Hope you all like this chapter.

~Cyber~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 4: Too Late for Warnings​

It was the next day Lincoln City, Oregon. A 15-year-old boy looked out onto the coast from the where the concrete ended and the sand began.. A couple of Seagulls along with a few Wingulls flew in the air. He thought it was weird seeing pokemon and animals together. He clutched the Elite ball in his hand. Little did he know that danger was approaching.
Cole: “Excuse me, have you seen this person?” Cole approached Cory, who was the one staring at the seagulls and Wingulls. The photo he held up was one of Chase. Cole had hacked his way into the TC mainframe and figured that if Team Chaos was looking for Chase, so was Xero. Today Cole was dressed as a regular tourist, that way no one would recognize him. Cory took a look at the photo.
Cory: “Nope, but I think he was on the news over 3 months ago.”
Cole: “How intriguing. Do you remember the news report?”
Cory: “He jumped off of a Shiny Rayquaza and onto an Articuno to save some kid. Then he had his Articuno freeze that Rayquaza.”
Cole (thinking): So there’s more than one hostage for me to take. (Outloud) “Thanks for the info.” Then Cole spotted the Elite Ball. All Elite balls were designed to look much like a Great Ball, except they had a small screen on the top part of it and the Diamond or Pearl Game went inside it where there was a slot that would extract data from the cartridge and digitize the pokemon. The Elite Balls also healed the pokemon when they were recalled back into the games, but Xero managed to hack some of them and stop that.
Cole:” Interesting ball you got there.”
Cory: “Thanks. I think it has to do with the pokemon that have appeared in our world recently.”
Cole: “May I take a look?” Cory began to grow suspicious of Cole. He began to tell that Cole was bringing a dark presence to this peaceful tourist town. Cole immediately grabbed the Elite Ball.
Cory: “Hey, that’s mine. Hands off!”
Cole: “Then you leave me no choice. Shark, you’re in charge!” Cole surprised Cory with his own Elite Ball and his Garchomp nicknamed Shark. It emerged with a roar and all the other tourists looked and gasped in fright.
Cory: “You don’t scare me, go Politoed!” All this was happening while Chase, AJ, and Lucas flew off from their hometown of Salem to meet up with Vik. SInce they've failed to televise a warning of Team Chaos's possible attacks, they decided to seek them out themselves. As they flew on AJ’s Shiny Rayquaza, something went array. The red patterns on Rayquaza’s body began to glow and it began roaring.
Lucas: “What’s wrong?”
Chase: “Rayquaza must be sensing another pokemon.”
AJ: “But there are pokemon everywhere. Why would it sense a certain pokemon?” As if on cue, Vik showed up on his Swellow nicknamed Jo.
AJ: “Oh, Rayquaza was sensing you?”
Vik: “Very funny. Jo’s been sensing a particular pokemon as well. I think Team Chaos really did come back.”
Lucas: “Those bad guys just don’t know when to quit.”
AJ: “We should let our pokemon take us to where ever Team Chaos is. Rayquaza lead the way!” AJ’s Rayquaza takes off with an Extremespeed attack. Jo struggles to keep up at such speed.
Vik: “Slow down dudes. Jo can’t fly that fast. He’s only a Swellow!” It takes about 10 minutes for all of them to reach Lincoln City but by then it’s almost too late. The battle between Cole and Cory was just about over, and Cole was going on a destructive rampage while he was at it. Chase and his friends saw two 15 year-old boys. One had a Politoed that appeared to be tired out from battle. The other had a Garchomp that looked like it had the energy it needed to finish the battle.
Cory: “I’m not giving up. Politoed, use Bounce!” Politoed springs high into the air and soon begins to come down on Shark the Garchomp.
Cole: “Avoid it by using Dig.” Shark quickly buries itself into the sand. Politoed lands next to the hold but the hole quickly refills with sand again. Shark could not be followed. Chase and his friends watched this battle as they landed not too far from the beach. AJ and Vik recalled their flying pokemon.
Chase: “Who’s that guy? He’s not wearing a Team Chaos outfit.” Chase was right. Cole was still wearing his tourist outfit. Then he looked at the other boy with his Politoed. Then back at Cole. Just by looking at him, Chase could tell that Cole wasn’t here to have fun in the sun. Vik and AJ also grow suspicious of the battle. Lucas just stands there and becomes mesmerized by the battle.
Cole: “Shark, strike now.”
Cory: “Dodge with Bounce, Politoed!” It was too late. The sand beneath Politoed exploded as Shark emerged and attacked. Then Politoed fell to the ground and barely rose back up to its feet. It became obvious that Garchomp was at a higher level than Politoed.
Cory: “Use Ice Beam again!” Last time Politoed used Ice Beam it hit Shark, but it was holding a Yache Berry and consumed it to make Ice Beam weaker. This time Shark is hit real hard.
Cole: “Use Giga Impact!” Even while being hit by Ice Beam, Shark rushes toward Politoed and began having energy surround it. It looked like a meteor on legs. It hit Politoed and KO’d it.
Cory: “Good try Politoed. Return.” Politoed is called back into Cory’s Elite Ball. Cole also recalls his pokemon as well. Then he stars walking toward Cory.
Cole: “I’ll take that Elite Ball off your hands.” That one line confirmed Chase, AJ, Lucas, and Vik’s suspicions. He was with Team Chaos, or so it seemed. Cory decided to stall for a moment so he could think of a plan.
Cory: “So this thing is called an Elite Ball huh?”
Cole: “Stop wasting time and hand it over. You’re not worthy of having such power.” Chase was the fist to react to this situation. He rushed toward the beach where the battle just ended.
Chase: “Hold it right there, Team Chaos member!” Cole looked toward Chase and took that last comment as an insult. He face became alight with anger.
Cole: “TEAM CHAOS!! How dare you compare me to them! I’m nothing like those bozos! Huh? Hold on a moment.” Cole took a few seconds to inspect Chase and then realized who he was. AJ, Vik, and Lucas soon joined him on the beach.
AJ: “What with this guy?”
Lucas: “If you’re not with Team Chaos then who are you?”
Cory: “Hey, could someone fill me in? Who's Team Chaos, and who are you guys?" Cole gives a faint evil chuckle.
Cole: “Wow, how convenient is this? The one that Team Chaos and Xero is looking for comes to me. The name is Cole and just like that idiot Xero, I’m against Team Chaos. I wish to tear them apart but I have other plans.”
Cory: “Hey everyone, I’m still here. I haven’t gotten my answers yet.” Cole ignored him. Chase and the others soon began to realize that the arrival of real pokemon would bring much more trouble than they bargained for. Cole brought out his cartridge ball once again.
Cole: “Allow me to show you what I’m capable of. Go Desertstorm!” One toss of Cole’s Elite Ball and a Flygon comes out of it. Vik was the first to react.
Vik: “I can take Flygons down easily. Scizor, I choose you!” Vik threw his cartridge ball and his Scizor came out.
Cole: “Sandstorm attack now!” Normally, Sandstorm would have no effect on a Scizor, but Cole was using it for cover as he made his getaway and headed toward the Pacific Ocean on his Flygon. When the Sandstorm cleared Cole had already disappeared.
Chase: “Where’d he go?” Lucas was the first to spot him and his Flygon flying over the ocean. Cole was holding some sort of electronic device in his hand. However, he was too far away too see what device he was using and what exactly he was up to.
Vik: “After them Scizor!”
Chase: “Wait, technically, Scizor isn’t a Flying type even if it has wings. It won’t be able to fly after them for long.”
Cory: “I’ll take care of this. Mantyke and Lanturn, go after that Flygon!” Cory threw his Elite ball and his two pokemon went after Cole on his Flygon.
AJ: “I’ll help too. Gyarados, help out Lanturn and Mantyke.” Cole looks over his shoulder and sees three pokemon coming after him. The electronic device in his hands appeared to be very similar to a Pokeradar, but it was intended to call wild pokemon and drive them to become out of control. It was built in Team Chaos’s base in the future and Cole snatched it when he and Xero broke in to rescue the captive Uxie.
Cole: “Desertstorm, combine your Sandstorm with the ocean waters.” Desertstorm stops and hovers for a second. Then it flaps its wings and summons a sandstorm and carries some of the ocean water with it. Lanturn is overpowered by such a storm. Mantyke and Gyarados soon rise out of it.
AJ: “Gyarados, use Aqua Tail!”
Cory: “Mantyke, use Ice Beam!”
Cole: “Dodge by using Double Team!” Desertstorm had just enough time to creat several copies of itself and Gyarados’s Aqua Tail missed. Then Mantyke’s Ice Beam ended up freezing Gyarados’s tail. Cory’s Lanturn then surfaces and is hit by a Dragon Pulse attack from Desertstorm. AJ, Cory, Chase, Lucas, and Vik all watched this from the shoreline.
AJ: “Which one’s the real one?”
Cole: “Now use Dragon Pulse on Mantyke!” That’s when Lucas notices something.
Lucas: “Big bro, look! The real one has Cole riding on it.”
Cory: “How come we didn’t notice that before? Never mind. Mantyke, use Water Pulse on the Flygon that has a rider!” Mantyke prepares fires its attack, but then something unexpected happens. A Wailord breaches out of the ocean and then dives back into the ocean. The huge shock caused splashes that were like waves in a storm. Even Gyarados was overpowered by the water. Cole and Flygon fly back toward the beach.
Cole: “I’d love to stay but my time runs short. Have a nice summer. It’s the last one you’ll ever have!” Cole and his Flygon fly away into the city and soon disappear. At the same time, Cory and AJ’s pokemon cry out. A number of water pokemon have appeared in the ocean. Different pokemon ranging from Tentacruel to Huntail to Lumineon. At least a hundread pokemon were present. They all seemed irritated.
Chase: “We’re outnumbered. Call back your pokemon.”
AJ: “Gyarados, return.” Gyarados is called back into AJ's Pearl game inside his Elite Ball.
Cory: “Wait, I can handle this. Mantyke, return. As for you Lanturn, use Charge!” Mantyke was recalled into its Elite Ball. Then Lanturn began glowing a bright yellow as it began charging power. Some of the pokemon at sea panicked. A Cloyster fired an Icicle Spear attack. A Tentacruel fired a Poison Sting. Many of the tourists began screaming and running for cover.
Vik: “Scizor, use Double Team, then block all of those attacks with Iron Head!” Scizor Made copies of itself then all the copies blocked the attacks with their heads. After blocking, the copies faded and the real one rejoined its trainer. At that moment, Lanturn was done Charging.
Cory: “Now use Discharge and see if you can calm all those angry sea pokemon down!” Lanturn gives out a loud Cry and ejects jolt after jolt of electricity from its body. All of the pokemon were shocked and then retreated back into the sea. Chase whistled in amazement.
Chase: “Nice job. So you also have an Elite Ball?" Cory took the time to recall his Lanturn back into his Elite ball.
Cory: “Yeah. I wish this thing came with an instruction booklet, and a warning tag saying that evil villains would come after me as well.”
Chase: “Obviously, we were all taken by surprise. There was no warning that this would happen. By the way, I’m Chase and these are my friends. We’re traveling around looking for a way to reverse the effects of Team Chaos’s last stunt.”
Cory: “Just who is Team Chaos?” Chase, AJ, and Vik each took turns explaining who Team Chaos was, what the cartridge and elite balls were intended for in the first place, and they also told the story of AJ’s rescue from the base.
Cory: “Wow… that’s quite a story. Now the whole world gets to play with real pokemon and if these Team Chaos characters are as bad as you say, then we’re all in trouble.”
Vik: “Dude, we’ve seen what Team Chaos and their freaky friends are capable of first hand. Anyone with an Elite ball isn’t safe to be around with anymore.”
Chase: “And after what we saw today, I think we’ve just seen the tip of the iceberg. If there was a warning, this was it.” Cory and his newfound friends looked out to the sea again. It was hard to believe it was filled with wild pokemon minutes ago and now everything was peaceful again. What Chase and the others didn’t realize is that there was one thing wrong about Chase’s theory of Cole’s attack being a warning. It didn’t come from Team Chaos.

Last edited:
no more chapters?

EDIT: There will no longer be any more new chapters until further notice! :(

~Cyber~

Ok, you give us a cliff-hanger then announce no more chapters! *looks at CMex's sig* That had better be part of the sarcasm you're so noted for!

Your story sequel is certainly taking a new turn, with the introduction of new characters, especially Xero as the main bad guy. I'm actually glad to see the twin friends of Lucas go as I thought them a little too young to see some real Pokemon battles which is what we readers yearn for, I find the story a bit confusing for me, trying to keep all the characters straight but often that happens in the beginning of a book. How did Cory get a pokeball and some pokemon? I understand there being pokemon in the wild, but can a regular person catch one? Where can the average citizen get a master ball or elite ball?

Since it's summer vacation and you have a job and you're getting ready for college in the fall, I'll let you have some "time off." But I want more chapters. I know where you live. . . . .

:lol:

I just wanna see how you treat my character...
I'm fairly happy with the way my character is turning out. Devious, sneaky, and kind of a jerk too. Just how I always liked Cole to be. It's nice to see someone do justice to my character. And like Gengar said, I'm dearly hoping that the whole "no more new chapters" thing is sarcasm.

Upcoming chapters sneak Peak and an "explanation" of what happened

Phew, glad those are over with. For those of you who are wondering why I had to put WorldWide Interaction on hold for a number of reasons. Once I got everything sorted out something new popped up. My computer crashed and what I had of chapters 5 and 6 were deleted. So yeah, I'm retyping what I hadn't posted in here from scratch after reinstalling all the programs on this darn computer.

I'm hoping to have new chapters posting before school starts. After all, I said there would be no more new chapters "until further notice". Until then, here are 2 sneak peaks of some of the chapters I rewrote. (not done revising them yet.)

Sneak Peak of what's to come

Jason noticed that something was horribly wrong. The God Pokemon Project was about to backfire on him. Someone had pulled the strings, but who?
TC Boss: "Jason, this is what we were meant to do."
Jason: "Then tell me, why is this all happening without me knowing anything about it?."
TC Boss: "Because you failed me, TWICE!"
Jason: "You gave me the wrong people to work with. Gwen and Shade betrayed me in the past. They wanted to use the power of the Cartrige balls for themselves."
TC Boss: "Not my problem. You wanted to be the leader of Team Choas and you got it. Now, watch as our New World Order comes to realization!" The two of them watched from their Space station as Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprite created a Time Space Distortion. That when Jason saw something he never though he would ever see.

And now something in Chase's future:

Chase: "Lucas, where are you?!"
AJ: "Come on little bro, where'd you go?" They've been seaching for almost two hours. Vik also couldn't find anything while searching form Flying on his Zapdos. The base was too large for the three of them to search and the wild pokemon that populated it only made their search more difficult. Chase's Arcanine tried to follow Spiny's scent but lost it when they came to a rockslide. Lucas and Spiny were obviously on the other side.
AJ: "Oh no. I hope Team Chaos isn't behind this."
Chase: "I think I know how to follow him. Aggron, come on out!" Chase's Shiny Aggron is released. Soon Vik spots it and comes in for landing thinking that the others had found something.
Vik: "Lucas went this way?"
Chase: "We hope so. Aggron, break through this wreckage with Metal Burst!" With one swift blow Shiny Aggron shattered the pile of rocks. The corridor up ahead was filled with hardened magma from the Eruption. This was one of the last places Chase and Vik wanted to be. As for AJ, he just hoped he would find his brother and the missing pieces of his memory.

OK, so now you all know I'm back in business. That is, if you want me back. *waits on feedback* :thumb:
~Cyber~

Last edited:
Back