2 Scott
3 Copy Cat
2 Steven's Advice
2 Rocket's Admin.
2 Great Ball

Energy:13
9 Water
4 Holon WP

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE DECK THREAD CHECK IT OUT IN THE FEATURED ARTICLE FORUM!

Last edited:
you also get owned by BLS from steelix sniping ur bench. mudslide shuts off the toed's swallow up (important attack), and snipes pidge.

have u considered shedinja DX instead of fossils? it's not as much of a waste of resources, and it allows u to use retriever/farmer to get them back, whereas fossils are just gone.

tHE deck is too slow.

You need to focus to add 2 candies to your deck,and I would throw pidgeot line away to add more drawing/searching.

You should think about adding a mew ex, since Meganium ex/meganium completely rules this deck.

mrdraz07 said:
you also get owned by BLS from steelix sniping ur bench. mudslide shuts off the toed's swallow up (important attack), and snipes pidge.

have u considered shedinja DX instead of fossils? it's not as much of a waste of resources, and it allows u to use retriever/farmer to get them back, whereas fossils are just gone.

Yes I have. Shedinja has an attack, which would help you I guess. But it is a stage 1. Depending on another evolution line . Fossil's allow you to have 1-12 while Shedinja only provides you with 4. And the fact that it only has 50 HP just makes it not worth it. I did test with Shedinja, and just doesn't work as well as Fossil's.

Dude use jumplff it attackss for one colorless energy and hasss the most annoying body out there and its a free retreat use a 3-2-3 line of it and your golden

zapper said:
tHE deck is too slow.

You need to focus to add 2 candies to your deck,and I would throw pidgeot line away to add more drawing/searching.

You should think about adding a mew ex, since Meganium ex/meganium completely rules this deck.

lol, 2 candies? I can't have 5. Allthough your rigtht as far as 4 Candy goes. I changed my mind last night. But pidgeot is way too important in this deck. As I said in the forum, you really don't want to get stuck without a Fossil to back up Punch and Run or without an energy. And if your talking about Meganium healing strategy, Thats not a problem. Swallow Up is too powerful to avoid.

hmmm, I don't know.. I guess it could work, but thats a completely different deck. If you want to give me tips, stick to the Poli-Staller deck.

Last edited:
I think Fosils are a much better option than jumpluff
First, its a stage 2, and second you have 50% chances that your stall doesnt work. The attack isnt really that important because Poli is for damaging, not the fossils. But i do think Pidgeot is not needed, you have no tech cards so use your candys and celios for Politoeds.

Just one question concerning this deck:
WHen you have, say, one fossil in your starting hand, does that count as a basic?
Because if it does I could see myself having lots of problems with having one or two fossils, them getting ko'd and no more pokemon. Especially seeing as you have only 5 basics that arent fossils.

gunycabj said:
I think Fosils are a much better option than jumpluff
First, its a stage 2, and second you have 50% chances that your stall doesnt work. The attack isnt really that important because Poli is for damaging, not the fossils. But i do think Pidgeot is not needed, you have no tech cards so use your candys and celios for Politoeds.

People have been telling me that pidgeot is not needed. Well, I tested it out all day today and guess
what? You are all wrong! Not to sound mean, but with out pidgeot this deck does not run properly.

POLOP said:
Just one question concerning this deck:
WHen you have, say, one fossil in your starting hand, does that count as a basic?
Because if it does I could see myself having lots of problems with having one or two fossils, them getting ko'd and no more pokemon. Especially seeing as you have only 5 basics that arent fossils.

The greatest thing about fossils is you can choose to redraw as I said in my Thread. Ok, lets say you get fossils in your starting hand but no actual pokemon. You may choose to redraw or you can keep your hand. So don't worry about having problems as far as that goes.

Slash in the sand said:
The greatest thing about fossils is you can choose to redraw as I said in my Thread. Ok, lets say you get fossils in your starting hand but no actual pokemon. You may choose to redraw or you can keep your hand. So don't worry about having problems as far as that goes.
i thought that use to be the rule but that you MUST start with fossile now? somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
-spaz

spazcrackers said:
i thought that use to be the rule but that you MUST start with fossile now? somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
-spaz

I'm pretty sure thats not true. Besides, they couldn't rule on that untill the fossils are legal.

first of all-- great report... it's a rarity when we see so much thought put into a report like this.

second-- what do you think about teching in an unseen forces poliwrath?
that way, it could help you against matchups like rock-lock, zre, and medicham.

other than that, looks good, i might give this deck a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back