Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prof Store Up!!!

Benlugia

Gallery Contributor
go to your MY POKEMON account!!! start spendin those prof points people!!! go nuts with st00f!!!!!!! :D :p

I believe there's an error on mine as well. No biggie though because I was able to order what I wanted most - the polo shirt. Only problem is, ..... I hope they already know my size! They didn't ask for it on the site. Hope it fits well!

Now this is what I hate. Everyone else is able to order stuff, but me.

ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/professors/points/index.asp, line 108

That's the error I keep getting. Nothing is working. I can't order ANYTHING.

procrastination_alley said:
I believe there's an error on mine as well. No biggie though because I was able to order what I wanted most - the polo shirt. Only problem is, ..... I hope they already know my size! They didn't ask for it on the site. Hope it fits well!

if you go to edit my profile you can change your shirt size.

Sorry Joe, that post was over a month ago when there was no place to edit your shirt size. Since that time I sent an email AND when they had that little tidbit up, I changed my profile to show my shirt size. It was all taken care of because I got my shirt last week.

Did Pokemon bring in Omar the tent maker? You know there's a couple of big guys out here. Don't discriminate against the Teddy Bears of Pokemon.

Tent maker? How did you know I was a big guy? Good guess I guess. Fortunately it fits quite well for an extra large!

Extra Large? LOL, That's not big. I'm talking XXXXXX next to a number. Hey, no fat jokes. We're giant teddy bears that women love to hug.

Today I checked into the Professor Store to see that that my order had been processed, but the points I spent were still there, and behind the Prof energies was the 20 points listed... But the counter had started for a new period (today 28 days left).... Haven't the order been processed? I went in there several days ago, clicked for those energies, and pressed save order. Did I do something wrong or can't I see that the order is fulfilled before it's actually shipped? First time I'm doing this... Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
yeah...same with mine...i ordered the hat and i clicked save order, but it still shows that i have the points i started out with...

The January orders haven't been processed yet. Once they are, your points will show up as spent.

problem! my order says i ordered the notebook, but i specifically clicked for the hat!! help mike, help!!!

You know: this is EXACTLY the kind of stuff you need to take DIRECTLY to POP via email, rather than posting it here; you already posted this in the POP Professor forum, after all...

'mom :nonono:

i didn't think he read it in the forum (which, by the way, he hasn't). excuse me for being impatient, but when i can't access mike's e-mail because he made it so it isn't displayed on POP professor forum, and i'm frustrated with a hundred other things going on in my mind right now, me posting this here is the LEAST of my worries. however, what does bother me, is that you just blatently embarressed me on this public forum. also, why should this be "direct?" maybe others have the same problem (according to chrisbo on the POP boards, he too has the same problem).
sorry for asking for help.

Back