Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Cup 2006 FAQ up!

Non-sanctioned?

:D :D :D

I can finally play in a big tournament again! I haven't been able to do that ever since I got the job as OP Manager for my country and had to give up playing sanctioned events. I can't use my Worlds invitiation if I should win it, though. :p

Yay! Just like Eskil, finally a tournament where we can play too!
I really love Limited play, I still remember of my first tournament, a Prof challenge in Lucca where I won my WoTC Jacket... Memorieeeeees.... ç_ç

My expiration date is 4 april 2006. I need to retake the test. I hope to pass having only one chance.
What's happen if I fail it? I need to see my professor friends......

yup, keep it to the sealed deck limitations, eg. 40 card deck. so im assuuming nothing like last years where it was chaotic, ty for that idea Mike!!!

Gotta Repeat! Gotta Repeat! Gotta get that trip! This was how I got my trip last year. Shawn Gettys already had a trip, so it passed down to me.

I LOVE this format! It's a BLAST! Win or lose!

See ya'll there.

Have fun everyone...I can't be a professor again until next year, when I'm 18, and I don't think I can make it to Origins anyway. :frown:

I had a blast last year, though, even though I got sick before the end of the tourney...and then was too sick to actually play in Nationals... XD It was still a great event, and it was great seeing everyone.

Yeah have fun everyone! Some of us are too poor to travel... Makes me sad since it would be my one and only chance at gettin to Worlds this year. My countrys nationals need me as a judge and I'm not letting them down. But I imagine there would be really hard opponents and I'm not that good of a player. I don't get enough practise. So maybe it's better if I don't go there to make a fool out of myself XD
Hehe... Me the drama queen :p Always ranting...

Last edited:
i have a question. is the professor test updated with new rules and such? such as the start procedure, etc?

what about latin america?

since they've programmed a tournament for north america (mexico-canada-u.s.a) i guess there wouldn't be a chance to have a latin american version...would be possible to held one in my country during our national championship? who would answer that?

Back