Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regionals in Madison, WI 5/14/05

PokeWisconsin

I was at WI States this past weekend and was able to get some information regarding regionals. The event will be held at Misty Mountain in Madison. It is going to be held only 5 days after the release of Ex Emerald. The people from My Parent's Basement will be running the event. They'll have more info about the event as we get closer to it.

Last edited:
I thought it was less than that? I remember going up to UW for a football game at around 10 am and coming back in the evening, not too late. Either way, it's close enough that I'll be there if my work doesn't skru me over...

Wow, that's great for us that it's so close (an hour from my house), :clap: but I feel for the people in the Dakotas and Nebraska.... sooooooo far for them. I believe that's the same location we were at when Devin won his trip to the ECSTS, so it's familiar. But I admit I'm a bit scared about the folks from My Parent's Basement running it tho, after all I heard about States. Well, hopefully lessons will have been learned and it'll run smoothly! :thumb:

Last edited:
who's the TO for this one? Is Vince going to play, judge, or TO this one?

Either way, I'm there (depending on work, etc)

Supposedly the people from Manitowoc are running this one as well. That really isn't a good thing. They had a bunch of problems at the last one. People in wrong age divisions, problems with time limits, etc. I don't think these are the right people to have running a tournament the calibur of a Regional, but we'll see.

Sorry kiddies. To come to my regional, you are going to have to go to Memphis.

I will be up at this one, to play, and not to run it, or judge or the like.

I have offered my services to help those running it, and will be happy to do so on the day of the event, or before if asked.

In any event....look forward to seeing you ALL there!

M45

Last edited:
Nah, Vince your ok but Im sure our reps in this region can take care of it.....lol​

I believe it will be a number of PTO's and TO's from the region, so dont worry, My Parents might be running it, but not to the full extent as they did for states, plus alot more room and judges this time around so they will do fine.

See ya​

I think it's great combining TOs from some of the different states involved! I'm looking forward to a great event!

This topic was premature, I think you should change the subject. The 14 was the initial date and if you know, the 14 is also the great lakes regionals as well. They are working on getting the date for this one changed. The location should be the same though.

Back