Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Rockville, MD Gym Challenge 05/28

SuperWooper

So, yeah. Brian's absence has forced me to do one of these (and of course I can't help but soak up all the recognition) in the hopes of getting a few more people to come on down. Or up. Whatever.

05/28/06 - SUNDAY

Dream Wizards
11772 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852

Registration starts at 11:00 AM.
Tournament starts at 11:30.

link to tournament thread @ OP website -> http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=605000060

link to the store's website -> www.dreamwizards.com

I'm planning on coming - hopefully that fact will be enough to scare everybody else off and I'll get an uncontested trip to Worlds. =D

See you all there.

Last edited:
wow, that post leaves so much to desire :wink: :rolleyes: :thumb: :lol:

SuperWooper said:
The OP site says the start time is 10:30, but I don't know if that's registration or what. Get there early just to be safe.
Dream Wizards's website says registration starts at 11 and the tourney starts at 11:30. Seeing as every time we've shown up at Dream Wizards at 10:30 and been forced to wait behind the words of "we're not ready yet and the store doesn't open until 11," I'm betting the Dream Wizards site more accurately reflects Laurel's plans.

ShadowCard said:
Dream Wizards's website says registration starts at 11 and the tourney starts at 11:30. Seeing as every time we've shown up at Dream Wizards at 10:30 and been forced to wait behind the words of "we're not ready yet and the store doesn't open until 11," I'm betting the Dream Wizards site more accurately reflects Laurel's plans.

Mmmkay, thanks Timothy. I'll update.

Slash in the Sand - Scroll down some. ;/

Us guys in the purple from Aardvark VCG will be there, hopefully with just as much or even more people than last time.

Slash in the sand said:
You better come. If you don't how am I supposed to pay you back for beating me in the Top 8 at the Mid-Atlantic Regonals?
but see, by saying that your going to be there for sure, your essentially saying your not winning VA gym challenge.

SHPanda said:
but see, by saying that your going to be there for sure, your essentially saying your not winning VA gym challenge.

No, I'm saying I'm not going to VA Gym because its 2 1/2 away and my Rents are not willing to take me that far. There for I will be going to MD. :smile:

ludicolous said:
I'm going to this one too :D

see you guys there

Danny, guess that means your folks said "yes".
Slash--Sorry you won't be coming down--we're definitely coming up!
See you in MD (and hopefully some of you Aardvark-ers will come down!)

Mr. T.

totoro said:

Mr. T.

Actually, I'm not sure I won't be going. My dad did take all the way to PA, so I guess there is a chance I will convince him to take me.

lugiaseeker said:
I'll be there. People bring your Rayquaa *'s
I know I'll be bringing mine..:tongue: Awesome that BenLugia might make it! Looks like it'll be quite a crowd. I wonder if I'm getting paid enough for all this work..:redface:

if benny does come his highlight of the day will be losing to me in the swiss breaking his perfect record of 1-0 thus never recovering and proceeding to go 1-3 drop.

totoro said:

Mr. T.

nvm, I was wrong. Spencers mom's gonna take us to VA gyms!

Back