Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

R's SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

So yeah, I'm leaking this. I've got too many friends outside of Team R who I really care about.
The only people on R that I even like are Vergel, Izaguire, Bianchi, that Rambo kid, and Boltron. Everyone else is just mean to me :'(((

So I've decided to spoil the deck, not the list, and go down in Pokemon history as the kid who threw off the Upset.

Basically the deck is Shiftry RR with Dugtrio PL. Shiftry gets out somewhere around T2-3, and confuses the opposing pokemon. Then the deck proceedes to set up multiple Dugtrio to discourage retreats. As Magnechu pointed out, people are cutting warp points/ switches/ other switching things.

This is your warning to put them back in. The deck is a BEAST.

Last edited:
or just run unown g....? some kid has this at our br's. get barely breaks an even win score.

You really think you'll have an Unown G out when the deck uses Giratina's let loose T2, and proceeds to Mesprit lock you in case you really got lucky enough to pull a G out of your 4 cards. Plz.

I can already tell this is suspicious.

Let's look at the bench space,
Giratina
Dugtrio
Dugtrio
Mesprit
Dol?

mhm

The deck is super consistant. I've never seen anything like it. In truth, it's the trainer line that really makes it shine.

You really think you'll have an Unown G out when the deck uses Giratina's let loose T2, and proceeds to Mesprit lock you in case you really got lucky enough to pull a G out of your 4 cards. Plz.

>.>
<.<

*Counts*...Shiftry, Giratina, Claydol/Uxie, Mesprit, Dugtrio xX...seems like a party on your Bench, there...

Oh boy maybe we'll get Lafonte's SD at this rate as well. =/

I'd have a boy, by child birth, and I'm a guy, if Lafonte had a deck.

People, believe what you will, but once the deck locks you down, you have no more options. You need 4 Switching Cards. From our play-testing it's the only out against this deck.

My mistake it wasn't last year, I think it was more like 2 years ago. It was Empoleon DP and Marawak DS. So yeah, It was back when DS was still in the format....god time flys

I was playing Metanite at the time. Hot Carl and the Ennocetti's talked me into believing MN had the advantage. It was a lie. I WAS AMBUSHED!

Last edited:
This is tough to believe. I know plenty of Team R people, and quite frankly, they are much smarter than this idea. There is nothing stopping the opponent from retreating, 4 damage counters, maybe 6, but that isn't a big deal to bring something fresh up to knock out the Shiftry.

Power lock is the best thing about this deck, but the strategy doesn't work as well as you say, simply put.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back