Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Slough Pokémon League EX:Unseen Forces Prereleases AUG 14TH/28TH, SEPT 4TH

Freddy K.

14th August (Sunday) - Prerelease
28th August (Sunday) - Sneak Peek Release
4th September (Sunday) - Sneak Peek Release

Burger King - Slough High Street (1st Floor)
Berkshire SL1 1JP
10am - 3pm
Registrations 10-11am, first round 11pm prompt
32 players for main event, 8 player sides - door prizes as well as 'Clefairy's Mystery Raffle...' included in the price :biggrin:
£15 for the event

See you then =)

~fK

Last edited:
so that would be at Crawley or London then Freddy???

UK Nationals 11-14 winner and 15+ winner both play at Crawley
10- plays in London.

[edits oops *grin*]

Last edited:
15+ Nationals 2005 Head judge, judges in Crawley. So did the youngest ever national judge and another national judge. I think we know what we're doing.

what in the name of sandslash is this thread *actually* discussing lol
i'll add some random musings- ANDY PLAYS IN CRAWLEY SO UR ALL PWNED!!!

NoPoke said:
so that would be at Crawley or London then Freddy???

UK Nationals 11-14 winner and 15+ winner both play at Crawley
10- plays in London.

[edits oops *grin*]

Rank Name Rating State Country 1 Adam Gadir1936 Norfolk GB 2 Dominic Jordan1921 London GB 3 Faisal Khan1920 - GB 4 John Hawkins1898 GB 4 Chris McGivern1898 west sussex GB 6 Sami Sekkoum1884 London GB 7 Ben Ward1881 KENT GB

for 15+ 1 & 2 aren't going to Worlds, hence the reference.

~fK

yoiur comment was Come compete with the best players before and after they represent the UK at the World Championships.

players is plural. But I should have realized that only 15+ counts and that you yourself count at least for double!

come on Freddy give some credit to others. it isn't Freddy-mon.

NoPoke said:
yoiur comment was Come compete with the best players before and after they represent the UK at the World Championships.

players is plural. But I should have realized that only 15+ counts and that you yourself count at least for double!

come on Freddy give some credit to others. it isn't Freddy-mon.

You're right, it's not, it's Freddy-Sami-Irwin-Mon ^_^

~fK

Just giving a heads UP that the first prerelease is THIS SUNDAY despite the gremlin's efforts on the naughty TPFG website not to have it advertised...! Naughty naughty...

Yup THIS SUNDAY 14th AUGUST... and judging by the cards I have in front of me they look AMAZING!!! /starts controversy

~fK

ANother great Pre today Freddy, was good to see you again and meet up with Yas/Irwin and Sami......All Harry keeps telling everyone is that he beat Sami and he was T8 @ Worlds so he must be quite good!

LOL ........Sami got owned

Looks like I'm coming on 4th September with my friend Mitchell,I'll be in 11-14,I think he's in 10-.See ya!

dunno if ur limited on space fred but just saying put my name down if theres a list of people comin on sunday

cheers

Back