Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ssbb: Likes and Dislikes

Mewtral

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, for those that don't know.

Is there something you liked better in melee than in Brawl? Maybe you feel they did a better job. For me, I got upset when they dropped some characters (*cough*Pichu*cough*). Do you think metaknight really deserves his own tier? You may even discuss why you pwn with this character. Which stages do you love and hate? Have a friend code you gotta shout to the world? Feel free to discuss here.

I miss Pichu. I miss running around and zapping whatever I wanted. Metaknight is overpowered. Many characters become underpowered. I think melee on the whole was the better game.

Moving to the EG forum.
Thanks! Sorry, don't know my way around this website to well still. ^^;

I miss Pichu. I miss running around and zapping whatever I wanted. Metaknight is overpowered. Many characters become underpowered. I think melee on the whole was the better game.

Yahh... Pichu was my best. I was top among my friends, then boom Brawl gone. And I'd say more like underused. because I train myself to use low tier characters, and find that a lot (specifically Lucas and Zelda) of characters have way more potential then credited for. (<-opinion)

Thanks! Sorry, don't know my way around this website to well still. ^^;

Yahh... Pichu was my best. I was top among my friends, then boom Brawl gone. And I'd say more like underused. because I train myself to use low tier characters, and find that a lot (specifically Lucas and Zelda) of characters have way more potential then credited for. (<-opinion)

Characters aren't ranked based on their potential. Characters are mostly ranked on how often they win. Their rank is also slightly affected by their matchups.

I liked Brawl way better. Not sure why, I just do. The new physics that were used in Brawl just felt comfortable to me.

In Melee, my mains were Jigglypuff and Peach, but I was using them before I even knew that they were in the top rankings.

In Brawl, my mains are Dedede and Falco, and I'll occasionally toy around with Snake.

I guess I wasn't as clear as I should've been. ^^; tier lists are based on results, I know, but my point remains that some are better (or should be) than their current position. :p

I guess I wasn't as clear as I should've been. ^^; tier lists are based on results, I know, but my point remains that some are better (or should be) than their current position. :p

That's always debatable. Did you hear what happened to Sonic in the recent tier list? Sonic players complained his position was too low, so they went out and won a bunch of tournaments using Sonic. Now they're all complaining that his position is too high. :rolleyes:

Actually, I only knew about the 1st part!! hahaha nice.
Which low tier character would you say is to low, just for the heck of it?
me: Zelda. She can hit from distance, basically all ariel moves are hardcorer, and even has a reflector!! does not go on 3rd bottom.

Actually, I only knew about the 1st part!! hahaha nice.
Which low tier character would you say is to low, just for the heck of it?
me: Zelda. She can hit from distance, basically all ariel moves are hardcorer, and even has a reflector!! does not go on 3rd bottom.

Looking at the current tier list? I'd probably say that Samus is ranked a tad low, while Bowser seems to be a little bit too high. Yeah, Samus's projectiles were nerfed, but she's easily spammable. Although, I suppose she doesn't really have anything to kill you with other than a Charged up laser or a Dair.

She does spike(Dair) really well, but yes, I agree with you about her.
As far as I know from bowser, I think the random ->B is what helps wins tourny's.

And I find it funny how Mario is lower than Bowser also! hahaha

She does spike(Dair) really well, but yes, I agree with you about her.
As far as I know from bowser, I think the random ->B is what helps wins tourny's.

And I find it funny how Mario is lower than Bowser also! hahaha

I am never able to successfully pull off a ->B with Bowser. I always get smashed/chain grabbed before I'm able to do it.

So who are your main characters in Brawl?

Ouch :p

and for me, my best I think would be lucas and rob, but I love to train with everyone, especially low tier. I'm currently improving my Gannondorks game skill.

Ouch :p

and for me, my best I think would be lucas and rob, but I love to train with everyone, especially low tier. I'm currently improving my Gannondorks game skill.

Ha, that's funny :lol:

Ugh, I don't like Rob. Not because I can't play as him, but because I have trouble playing AGAINST him. Seriously, Rob just seems to be a hard match up for me. Rob, Olimar, and Diddy Kong are some of my most difficult match ups.

Ha, that's funny :lol:

Ugh, I don't like Rob. Not because I can't play as him, but because I have trouble playing AGAINST him. Seriously, Rob just seems to be a hard match up for me. Rob, Olimar, and Diddy Kong are some of my most difficult match ups.

Rob is an awesome dodger. I know because I have the same prob at times. Olimar likes to die when hit upward, but agreed. as for diddy kong, I only hate how he run attacks then different smash rite after, it gets frustrating! XD

Rob is an awesome dodger. I know because I have the same prob at times. Olimar likes to die when hit upward, but agreed. as for diddy kong, I only hate how he run attacks then different smash rite after, it gets frustrating! XD

Well, Diddy Kong is probably the least of my worries for those three, though he is still pretty hard.

Rob and Olimar will stomp all over me. Especially Rob. Rob doesn't like to die like most other smashers :nonono:

I think rob likes death from reflectors. He avoids death with his rocket bottom! :p

Ok, also for the heck of it, which character do you think is to high on the tier list?
me: Snake, because if he's using his upB to recover and you can grab him at the ledge, don't attack and let him break free he just drops to his doom! hahaha Also his dA move really backfires at times.

I think rob likes death from reflectors. He avoids death with his rocket bottom! :p

Ok, also for the heck of it, which character do you think is to high on the tier list?
me: Snake, because if he's using his upB to recover and you can grab him at the ledge, don't attack and let him break free he just drops to his doom! hahaha Also his dA move really backfires at times.

A good snake player wouldn't let you do that to them. Also, he can always drop C4, blow himself up, then use his UpB again. His Boost Smash is insanely easy and can control the stage very easily, and pretty much any of his moves can KO you. IMO, Snake deserves his ranking.

Too high? Maybe Ice Climbers. I know that infinite grabs take a lot of skill, and usually gurantee a KO, but if the CPU is knocked out, you're pretty much knocked out as well. But other than that, Ice Climbers are great, so maybe they deserve their top spot.

Also, what happened to ROB and G&W? They dropped a lot.

Lawl, well I haven't been to a tourny, but I have watched some on youtube. Lots of dodging. But yah, I'm more of an ariel fighter, so I still sez snakes a pinch to high. (but just an opinion)

Do you know that the ice climbers UpB is quiet lethal? jw

I noticed. Is it because they just were used more by lesser skilled people or what? So, i agree with our lostness.

Lawl, well I haven't been to a tourny, but I have watched some on youtube. Lots of dodging. But yah, I'm more of an ariel fighter, so I still sez snakes a pinch to high. (but just an opinion)

Do you know that the ice climbers UpB is quiet lethal? jw

I noticed. Is it because they just were used more by lesser skilled people or what? So, i agree with our lostness.

I don't know much about Ice Climbers outside of Chain Grabbing.

IDK what happened to them either. They used to be in like the top 5 I think, but they've dropped entire tiers.

Lawl, well the ice climbers also have an good spike move! and chain grabbing is eerrrrrr.

well, at least they had their spotlight! ^p^

Back