Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SteelixDude's paying back what he owes!!! Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmike

Well since I started this topic things didn't look to promising! Well since P_A got involved and Ben and his parents were notified on what has happened everything has been looking up and I honestly believe Ben has learned a very big lesson. I would like to give a big THANK YOU!!! to P_A for all is efforts on working with Ben to make everything right. I hope in the end that people impressions of Canadian traders has not been tarnished as it this happens everywhere not just from Canada. Well Happy trading and I will be leaving this topic for you all to post and say when you receive you stuff or equivalent cards.:thumb:

Ben , If you read this I know you have realized that you went to far but I am willing to trade with you again in the future.

Mike

Last edited:
he told me he would send the 2 steelix ex first =P
in his thread he posted he has like multiples
but thats ALOT of extra Mews and steelix's XD
im just glad he offered to send first.

He has replied to every pm I sent and guarantees he sent each and every card that we are just impatient.... I will wait until Wednesday and see if anything arrives but I am highly doubting it and I was even stupid enoughto send same time and it turns out I sent first as he kept making up excuses like he can't find one of the 3 mew ex's....how the heck dso you lose cards that important....Anyways I will keep this topic alive and if you all receive anything post here please.

Thanks,Mike

P.S. Garret said he would call his house if nothing is received.:thumb:

pokemonmike said:
He has replied to every pm I sent and guarantees he sent each and every card that we are just impatient.... I will wait until Wednesday and see if anything arrives but I am highly doubting it and I was even stupid enoughto send same time and it turns out I sent first as he kept making up excuses like he can't find one of the 3 mew ex's....how the heck dso you lose cards that important....Anyways I will keep this topic alive and if you all receive anything post here please.

Thanks,Mike

How the heck do you even have 10+ Mew ex and Steelix ex? :confused:

When you see people post those numbers of cards for the most wanted ex's you have to assume it is fishy and you should just go on and find it some place else and let them get ripped off.

im_me said:
When you see people post those numbers of cards for the most wanted ex's you have to assume it is fishy and you should just go on and find it some place else and let them get ripped off.

Yes but I did some research and was assured here that he was a good trader but obviously he is not, I am a smart trader on a normal basis but I don't think the person I got my info from knew about what he is doing.....My friend would not steer me wrong as I trust him 110% and he is willing to help resolve this by phoning his parents for me.

Mike

pokemonmike said:
Yes but I did some research and was assured here that he was a good trader but obviously he is not, I am a smart trader on a normal basis but I don't think the person I got my info from knew about what he is doing.....My friend would not steer me wrong as I trust him 110% and he is willing to help resolve this by phoning his parents for me.

Mike
Yeah I know how you feel because I have had such happen to me but I guess it happens to everyone.

pokemonmike said:

Mike

It's not your fault

butterfly719 said:
- They build up lots of positive refs and feedback, a lot of times with some of the most trusted traders on a particular site. They do a mass rip, discontinue trading on that username, create a new one, rinse, and repeat.
- Just because you've never been ripped by the person does not mean that you never will.
- Mass rippers start off by gaining a lot of trust and usually start with small trades, for items that aren't worth much. They build up a large amount of positive refs. You may trade with them dozens of times during this period, and most times the trades will gradually get larger. Then, you'll make a huge deal, usually for hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, and that is when they'll rip you off and disappear. But you aren't the only one they rip off. They'll also rip off another 20 or so people, or as many as they can within a specific period of time before anyone notices.
Everyone should be looking out for this on the boards. So what if the 'ripper' agrees to send first? I don't get why people would want to feed the habit...Whether they make 100+ good trades by sending first, someone (or many people) down the line are going to get ripped.

I'm also wondering how a guy who can obtain so much of EXTREMELY RARE and EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER cards, and even HAVE a want list.

Absoltrainer said:
well when someone is despertly looking for something and finds it they tend to be implulsive

Yeah but I'm just saying, don't you think a guy who can pull 10 steelix and 10 mew ex can also pull whatever he's "searching" for?

He also owes me a LM Mew ex from a trade we made on PokeBeach. If you go to PokeBeach, you will see that there are at least 5-7 traders who claimed to have been ripped by him. He had stopped responding to my PMs until tonight and gave me some BS about having sent my cards two weeks ago and that he had not yet received my cards :nonono:

pokemonmike said:

Thanks,Mike

What the heck!How does he get so many mew exs he owes me 2 mew exs already
and he owes you 3 also fchangas thats already 6 I don't know howe he's going to send us all of them

So far on this post he owes:

7 mew ex LM
5 steelix ex
2 lugia ex
2 blastoise ex

and gods knows what else.....

He replied to me tonight and I sent him a link to the traders he owes on pokebeach as well as I beleive I counted 5 or 6 people he owes there to.

He also states he will no longer be trading online after our trade is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back