4 Mr. Briney's Compassion
2 Holon Farmer
4 Windstorm

31 Trainers

8 Steel Energy
3 Metal Energy
2 Warp Energy

13 Energy

The basic idea is to use Metal Navigation to accelerate energy deployment early, then transfer the energy to Steelix or Steelix Ex to start a 100 damage a turn beatdown fairly early. (T3-T4 was the average in rounds so far.) Continue using Navigation to stay ahead of the curve. Use switches, warp points, and warp energy to allow Metal Slash every turn. HP is excellent and damage is above average. Speed is decent.
Any fixes/criticisms/questions about my sanity? Go for it.

4 Briney? That might be overkill. Drop 2 and put in a Giant Stump and something else.

2 Mentor and 2 Lanettes might be a bit much as well, see which you use more of and drop 1 of the other. (i.e. if you find you're grabbing 2 Onix's a lot, than keep 2 Mentor)

Sandslash: Actually, the one thing I've figured miight make the deck more consistent is more lannette's/Mentor. If you can pull staryu, onix, and Mewtwo early, it's generally GG. Taking out some Briney's might be smart though. Thnx.
TTar: Don't Be Hatin'. Have you tried this? It's cool.
Mila and Kenshin: Thnx.

good lil idea
though you need more things to get the energy back into your deck.
But really this folds to alot of stuff.
Nice idea though.

What's it fold to? OHKOs Metaknight, outlasts and OHKOs delta, and can beat flygon in a war of attrition. It could fold to infernape, though. And Arcanine. Bandoom it can beat.

Metanite has no problem with you doing 90 to a Meta with a Metal attached and KO'ing next turn. R-Gon can power Mew d for Weakness and attack with Flygon d without ever worrying about a KO on it. And, you have no good starters (Onix is weak and 3 Retreat, Staryu can't really do all that much unless you Starmie T2 and Collect to setup, and Mewtwo is ugggggghh). Seriously needs a Holon Engine, BTW.

I'd stay away from Fluffy Berry. You'd get to use it once, and then it would be Windstormed.

So many people play Windstorm the only chance you have of sticking something is if you play more than 5 of Stadium/Tool and only have one out at once.

Switch/Warp Point is much better.

100 damage isn't going to cut it in a Metanite or Flytech heavy metagame. Run castaway and strength charm or some plus powers. Castaway would help increase consistency too by giving you some supporter search power.

I think you're going a little overboard on switch/scoop trainers. You'll find yourself with more of those than you actually need most of the time. I would go 3 briney, 2 switch, 2 warp point.

And you might as well max out lanette over mentor since after your starting pokemon and your first search for staryu, onix, mewtwo, you'll only have a total of three basics left in your deck. Probably another staryu, onix, mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back