Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"The best Anime/Video Game Quotes"

Wow! Someone who's played Tales of Symphonia!!
Awesome.

Equivalent Exchange (Its better in Japanese, which is, poorly transliterated: Toka Koka)

FMA being one of the better animes I've seen, it deserves a spot.
And I couldn't think of any other lines from an anime, because I watch subs, not dubs...

About 99% of the stuff that I'd quote wouldn't be appropriate for these boards, and most of it would come from Host Club...

From Chocobo Tales comes the wierdest version of Little Red Riding Hood I hae ever read:

"(Mini Red Riding Hood) was rushing along the way to her grandmother's house wearing the glass slippers she recieved fron the witch, when suddenly, the prince fom the nearby castle appeared before her!"

Of course a classic from Pokemon 2000:

"I could use some pants."

"What's a poet? Is it tasty?"- Sailor Moon

"Do as I say, or I shall scatter fish all over this island!"- Brook, One Piece

"You are already dead."- Kenshiro, Fist of the North Star

Jet: "Damn, that blues harp sounds sweet. I knew it would."
Spike: "I thought you liked jazz."
Jet: "Don't be dense. I started wailing the blues when the doctor whacked my bottom on the day I was born."
Spike: "A baby hipster - very cool."

~ Cowboy Bebop, the greatest anime ever produced.

"All your base are belong to us!!!" ~Cats from Zero Wing. Someone had to post it!
"3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937 510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211 706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111! " ~Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You

this is one of the most random treads ive ever read!

i like it! i saw a few animes i know; gantz, Guarrn Laggen, well thtas all i know. its interesting that
theres notihg about any of the shoen jump mangas; naruto, one piece, bleach, yugioh, and all our
other favorites.
i personally like afro samurai, samurai champloo, tactics, soul eater, code geass, most of
shoen jump, and tons of other things!

i have nothing better to do so pm me about anomes and i mightt be able to help you find something.
oh, i recomend everything i mentioned, although some it is mature.

"And on this day, all female officers will be required to wear... TINY MINISKIRTS!!" Roy Mustang, FullMetal Alchemist

Teehee.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 1

Mormo: ...You know (insert name) I think she is alive...
Harold: *Sniff Sniff* ...hungry...
Mormo: Huh?
Harold: *Grabs lunch and eats* munchmunch...
Mormo: AAAAAAAAAGH!! HAROLD YOU ARE A LUNCHTHIEF!!!!! THAT'S MY TOMPOBERRY SANDWICH!!!!!

(Later, after you save the world)

Mormo: Harold I have one last thing to say to you...
Harold: (I can't remember but it was something nerdy)
Mormo:...Lunchthief.

Death Note:

Matsuda - Ryuzaki (L), is there anything else I can do to help? Besides the manager job?
L - You want to be useful?
Matsuda - Yes!
L - Then go get me some coffee

Light - I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!!!

Ryuk (Talking to Light) - But if you kill all the bad people... you will be the only ******* left.

L - If you keep my secret, this strawberry is yours.

L - My number of friends has increased yet again...

L - Bang! Bang! Bang! If I were Kira, you'd all be dead by now.

Misa - I can't imagine a world without Light!
L - Yes, that would be dark.

Back