Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The greatest game ever: Super Smash Bros. Melee!

It's been 3 years till I got mine and it's still $30.00!!!!! That basically proves it's the second best game. The best game is Time Splitters Future Perfect is the best game (AKA my opinion).

Haven't played Future Perfect yet, but TS2 was great. I have a huge backlog of games to play through before buying new ones, though...

Smash Brothers Melee has to be one of the best games I've ever played. I think only Soul Calibur and, back in the day, Killer Instinct have clocked up as many hours as this one. Roll on the sequel. I don't think my Ness skills can get any more awesome on the Cube :)

SSBM, is so freakin awesome, definatly one of the best games i've played, and its great to play against other people, can't wait for SSBR

Yeah SSBM is an excellent game.I'm really good with Fox. Also I was able to defeat Giga bowser with a Jigglypuff! I just jumped at him and used the move that makes Jiggly fall asleep.2 of those hits ko him and rollout finishes the other guys off.

Puffers was also the guy I used against Giga Bowser, in addition to my then-best, Yoshi. The way Puffers can stay in the air and hack away at Bowser's face without worrying about the two shrimps down below made him very good. That, and the one-hit K.O. thing every time Puffers respawned.

Finally someone finally makes a thread about SSBM. Yep the game some of the best of all-time in my opinion in all platforms. I pwn with Pikachu. :cool:

My best character is Roy and I'm very good with him. I also gained intense skill with Jiggly since I masterd Jigglys moves in it's target test (I really wanted dreamland). I also pack a mean Ice climber and Mewtwo (Don't we all?)

Adam Garcia said:
no one will believe me but If you beat 50 people on cruel melee you will get sonic and tails cuz
i have them!
That was an OLD April Fools joke. =/ I'm fairly certain I've done that anyways. Long time ago though. Before my data was erased. T__T

Professor_Chris said:
That was an OLD April Fools joke. =/ I'm fairly certain I've done that anyways. Long time ago though. Before my data was erased. T__T
Yup, Sega wasn't assosiated with Hal in the making of this game.

P.S. Neato, 50 people?

i Love that game. I have played that game so much I think i mastered everyone except mr game and watch.
I use Peach a lot. I used herr to beat giga bowser.

Back