Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Too much fooling around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Star

It seems this year a lot of people and sites have put up April Fool's jokes.

But is there a point where it gets out of hand?

In this forum alone, we've been double or perhaps even triple-whammied by people who decided to put up some dumb, 'tis the season to be silly' type joke thread.

And changing everyone's avatar? It makes for great chaos and I understand that it's a neccessary evil, but I think this year was a little overdone.

Opinions?

It's been like this ever since I joined...lol

Besides, this isnt the first time my avatar was changed. It's actually been changed a lot as a joke since I joined.

i guess it can get out of hand, and not just on the internet, like today at yugi regionals someone found it funny to check the drop box on the match slip for a kid who was 5-1 with 1 round left..................
and other people said they threw this guys like $80 custom made mat in the trash........ the kid was about to cry

Geez, it's not an April Fools if it does lasting damage.

Anyway, all is now being revealed.
Avitars should be back to normal soon.... we hope!

Geez, it's not an April Fools if it does lasting damage.

Anyway, all is now being revealed.
Avitars should be back to normal soon.... we hope!

What if we changed our avatars that were here originally?

I came on and it was a shuppet, I changed it to Pidgeotto...will I get my custom one back?

From what I've seen here on the gym, everything has been more or less harmless fun. I thought it was great - but I wouldn't want it to happen more than once a year!

I liked the joke...People that have a cow cus the advatars were changed were just plain stupid for changing them. I knew they would change it back on April 2nd. Everyone should expect stuff to be silly and weird stuff to happen! I like the gym's joke!

It's because everyone is in love with the little picture under their names. Apparently it's like a limb or something.

I think it got out of hand. Yesterday, someone posted on my forum that he was going to crash the site. Well he did, and then he e- mailed me and said it was just a joke.

I think it got out of hand. Yesterday, someone posted on my forum that he was going to crash the site. Well he did, and then he e- mailed me and said it was just a joke.

El oh el, he is refering to me.
But still for some reason, I must access poke\'gym through a proxy server...

someone sent me a PM asking me to hack pokegym and take it off the net
wat kinda april fools day joke is that
its like "i burned your house down"
"YOU WHAT?"
"april fools!"
"thats not funny, you scared me"
"NAHAHAHA, now ur house is on fire"
"...wait, you said april fools"
"yep, and then i set your house on fire"
"OH MY GOD, MY HOUSE!!!!"
"AHAHAHA, april fools, now where will you live?"
"NO, MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!!!!!"

It's because everyone is in love with the little picture under their names. Apparently it's like a limb or something.

i like the little picture under my name, simply because i have the same outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back