Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

VS System

I'm thinking about picking up VS system. Does anyone else here play? Do you have any good resources (forums, etc) for me? Any tips in general about the game?

I've thought about picking it up...

from what I hear, the prize support is really good(better than pokemon by far, supposedly) and the game is a lot easier to play competitively if you're good.

I play the VS game. it's like Magic. Its a really fun game that has awesome prize support.

TEEN TITANS RULE

I played since laast august,the tournament is much better than pokemon as it has PCQ every month.They have 2 formats per PCQ [1 sealed pack/1 constructed eg: golden/silver/modern age] I like the prizes especially the $$.Vs system is worth to play,if u wanna know some boards /sites for it,pm me

Any interest in a VS section on the Gym, or even a "VS-Gym"?
If there is one other game I could get interested in, it would be that one.

tina ur deck is just a bunch of cards we gave u XD.

But i jave been playing since it first came out.its really good.Has anyone been to one of the tourneys?

O every year they give away 1 million dollars at the pro circuit

I played the online demo.
It seems very cool - seems like the game is more strategy based as far as in-game where Pokémon is more pre-game (i.e. deckbuilding).

I think I'm going to play in the PCQ sealed event this weekend. It should be interesting...oh no, I'm a n00b again!!!!

another thing. a lot of the good decks are full of uncommon/commons.
they are very cheap to make.

not like some decks *COUGH* LBS *COUGH*

Back